Huskie said:
Gratz from this "freeloader", too. ;)
:beerchug:

I second that. Nice loot you got :)

very silent uber

man ... i knew that was rare
i knew it worth a lot ... but never imagined that much
i thought few hundreds ... but 10k ? wow that's insane

:eek: gratz - I wonder if any noobs ever tt'd those before :)

I had no idea 1 dna part could be worth so much :eek:

Big congrats. You know you deserve it! :Oo

Oh, and hopefully now we'll see some big mofo ambuls running about!

Big grats/grattis e-lite, finally something good, next time shadow shin/tight :silly2:

Dude! Nice one, e-lite! That's quite a loot :)

BIG BIG Gratz elight!

omfg!!! I never ever thought they would fetch sooooo much. :eek:

GRATZ!

Just one thought though, how many Ambu will fill one dome, I mean their kinda long aren't they?

Gratz again, this is one of the most sought after bones in PE :tongue2:

Gratz,,, Noted the buyer.

One question.
Is this currently harder to get than shadow out of an Ambulimax ?

To answer, yes :)

Look at how many people in shadows are running around, and then at how many DNAs there currently are.

gratz! :D......

Thank you everyone, thank you kindly :)

Congrats. Have to admit, if I had looted one, i would have fed it to tt! :rolleyes:

Nice loot, Gratz! :D

question fi its worth 7 ped, and you put +1000000000000% on first bid and buy out woudl that be bad if a person has that much money but does nto relize you are putting that much % past what reg cost is, i am very new and just want to knwo fo rmy sake when i am buyign and selling something

kiersteadmo said:
question fi its worth 7 ped, and you put +1000000000000% on first bid and buy out woudl that be bad if a person has that much money but does nto relize you are putting that much % past what reg cost is, i am very new and just want to knwo fo rmy sake when i am buyign and selling something

Don't worry in this case, as the animal part e-lite looted is so rare, that the % in auction will be extremely high. However this items, though it is stackable like skins and hides, is traded purely on the PED-value - the buyer is probably not even noticing the % :)

kiersteadmo said:

As Wolf Greay said, this piece is extremley rare, and it is also essential for breeding Ambulimaxes on your land. As far as I know only 5-6 of this piece has ever been looted. There by the price.

Gratz for the 1k US "virtual" bone! :dunce:

...hmm, this makes me woder ... would there be any type of an IRL bone worth 1,000 US dollars? :tongue2:

Back