Entropia Universe 11.9.5 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Reimplemented Feature

Makeup Masks are Back:

• It is again possible for you to equip makeup masks from the pre-VU 10 era.
    Note: However, the interface to paint new masks is still absent.
Improvements and Fixed Issues

Miscellaneous

• Added cancellation button to LoginUI when the avatar's server is currently offline.
  • Collision and movement sounds added to a variety of different materials.
  • Some issues with the Global Event List have been corrected.
Updated Mobs

• The Exarosaur, Argonaut, Mourner, Plumatergus and Snarg have received a graphical overhaul.
Known Issues

• Make up mask on avatar won't show in items info when scanning avatar.
  • Collision sounds have wrong volume.
  • In the Global Events List UI, the "View map location for event area" does not work if you select All Event Areas on the Events tab to the left and then select an event in the list.

More...

Entropia Universe 11.9.5 Release Notes
Reimplemented Feature

Makeup Masks are Back:
It is again possible for you to equip makeup masks from the pre-VU 10 era.
Note: However, the interface to paint new masks is still absent.

WHAT? HOW DID I MISS THIS?

I wanna get home and see this.. NOW!! :p

i've only seen the new argo so far... they look shit inmo.. you really spent time doing that???

* SCREEEEEEEEEM *

YAY!!!!!! :yay:

Very nice!! Hopefully they will have full body tats as well!! :yay:

I like the looks of the Argos... anyone seen the rest yet??? :D

Make up masks back? Wow, there are going to be some happy people like Jamira, Wed and others if its not bugged.

I quite like the Argo make over with the glowing chest and hands, looking forward to seeing screenshots of the others.

um...
I've got an old face mask.. and it's not showing up..
the release notes LIE!!!

grrr I want my vamp look back.

Make up masks back? Wow, there are going to be some happy people like Jamira, Wed and others if its not bugged.

I quite like the Argo make over with the glowing chest and hands, looking forward to seeing screenshots of the others.

Im still getting used to the change... they used to look like a werewolf-type beast... very feral........ now they look like aliens :\

Very nice!! Hopefully they will have full body tats as well!! :yay:

I like the looks of the Argos... anyone seen the rest yet??? :D

So no-one has any new pics of the other critters?? :D

i've only seen the new argo so far... they look shit inmo.. you really spent time doing that???

didn't they already give the argos a make over like 2 years ago?:scratch2:

didn't they already give the argos a make over like 2 years ago?:scratch2:

It's addictive)) first you do the lips, then the nose, then the chest and the skin color. Afterwards Argo old will be accused of fondling with Argo young ( which will couse an uproar) and before you know it MA will announce an Argo planet within Entropia Universe))

Last edited:

I was thrilled they are back, but ofc as I logged in I notice they are bugged, I look the same as I have the entire post VU 10...not like The Joker :(

Support said..

Hi,

Thank you for your report. Please rest assured that the responsible team is currently looking into this issue and irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. Unfortunately, I don't have any information at this time to provide you with a more satisfying reply but please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website for further information and developments.

Kind regards,
XXXXX | Planet Calypso Support​

Last edited:
yeah like... I challenge anyone to scan them :laugh:

and little ole me :) it's the small things that keep the natives happy while they wait... and wait

Too bad they doesn't work.. it seems so at least... old masks aint saved :p

so nothing has changed basically? i can't check im in No Way Out prison and my masks are in Calypso storage.

If they dont actually show up why even bother announcing it? im lost i truly am

so nothing has changed basically? i can't check im in No Way Out prison and my masks are in Calypso storage.

If they dont actually show up why even bother announcing it? im lost i truly am

They are still blank just as before, but support is aware of it :laugh:

ahh cheers, im sure it's something small and will be fixed by end of the year.

Updated Mobs

• The Exarosaur, Argonaut, Mourner, Plumatergus and Snarg have received a graphical overhaul.
Anyone have any screenshots of the new graphical overhaul on these mobs, only seen the argos. Im at RT atm, so cant check em out for myself ingame.

Pedantic, I know, but small typo:

This will also be solve in an upcoming patch release.

This kind of thing confuses me:

Collision sounds have wrong volume.

Why have you been tinkering with this? It certainly gives the impression that they're tinkering with something in that area. Maybe some future work to come? Who knows. Learn to branch properly, MA :p

[/LIST]
Anyone have any screenshots of the new graphical overhaul on these mobs, only seen the argos. Im at RT atm, so cant check em out for myself ingame.

Exarosaur looks have been changing in at least teh last couple of VU-s, if not longer. Will try to find some to see if they are different to 11.9.4 ones :p

Pedantic, I know, but small typo:

This kind of thing confuses me:

Why have you been tinkering with this? It certainly gives the impression that they're tinkering with something in that area. Maybe some future work to come? Who knows. Learn to branch properly, MA :p

Don't you know branching is for wussies? Real programmers don't branch, they write device drivers with cat ;)

Here are a few pics for those of you that's on RT or can't visit PC atm =)

Argo Young

Exa Old

Snarg Provider

PS. Sorry the forum gallery didn't work

I was thrilled they are back, but ofc as I logged in I notice they are bugged, I look the same as I have the entire post VU 10...not like The Joker :(

Support said..

Hi,

Thank you for your report. Please rest assured that the responsible team is currently looking into this issue and irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. Unfortunately, I don't have any information at this time to provide you with a more satisfying reply but please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website for further information and developments.

Kind regards,
XXXXX | Planet Calypso Support​

lmao, tune in next week for another exciting adventure of...

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: left thinking the same as you... when I continued to go hunting them and ran in to first one.. I thought..crap the last update lowerd my settings... regretably not...:( they look truely crap, they sound crap and the loot not much better ;P
Sorry to say, but can't believe this horrible change was more inportant than many of the things that still need fixing.

... they look truely crap, they sound crap and the loot not much better ;P

I think the new argo textures and models are much better than the old ones, also the sound isn't that bad. Only the loot is worse but i didn't hunt more than an hour.

I think the new argo textures and models are much better than the old ones, also the sound isn't that bad. Only the loot is worse but i didn't hunt more than an hour.

Fair enough, each to their own :) ...def not here to convice people that my visual preferances are correct.
However this is one mob I have hunted almost since I started... they just don't feel the same nor that the 'visual evolution' is in keeping with what they were.
Just my :twocents: ... will keep bashing em all the same, maybe they'll grow on me.

Back