Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Black Hawk Hawk
    Society
    ROUA
    Images

NEVERDIE and his influence in people trust and game

I do not know what other people think. But I feel the inside info, the way is used by NEVERDIE and his crew should not be legal used the way it is.

Their actions affect people trust. Affect the value of assets in EU>

Also, the fact that they have on RockTropia spawns of mobs that are on Calypso since always and the spawns on malcruentor, itumatrox and lots of other mobs, are much better on RT than they ever were on Calypso.

This fact makes me think that the only way this can be is if NEVERIE actually owns Calypso also, and not just RT. In any other scenario, the owner of Calypso should have reacted in some way. Nothing happened from what we know. So all this is accepted by Calypso owners.

But, if NEVERDIE owns Calypso and Rocktropia and still does what he does, why would he do it? Why would he hurt the game the way he does?
    Who would trust to invest in ANYTHING in this game EVER AGAIN? Where is the fairness in this game? Where is the basic decent rule in this virtual universe? Is there any of that? Will there ever be?

The owners can just do anything at any time? They can just destroy the value on anything over night just because they feel like it?

Me as a player. Why would I deposit and invest in anything in this game? Why would I tell anyone to even try?
    When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Is just hard on the others.
    Same when you're stupid.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mikee Mikeemoo Moo
    Society
    Groene Draeck
    Images
    Awesome logic...

SDS don't publicly react to things, so ND must own calypso?

Uhh.

1+1=42
    Losing peds on and off since 2005.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Adam Nebu Jackyll
    Society
    Groene Draeck
    Images
    I think it was Pioneer who said the Daikiba was redesigned as Shinkiba for the reason that all of the old mobs that were not added by FPC/SDS were co-owned by MA. It seems all planet partners can therefore use those mobs on their planet, while SDS will continue to redesign the old mobs on Calypso to be unique to the planet.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Manny Hogfather Calavera
    Society
    Good Omens
    Images
    I know i wouldn't be happy if i had bought a dome, but i guess we should have seen it coming.

MA is trying to keep the planets apart, like stand alone entities that are not dependent on each other, but have their own player base and working economy.

They've already Decided that some of Calypso's Mobs are Universal, so in hindsight it shouldn't come as a surprise that other planets will be allowed - or maybe even given incentives - to create something like F.O.M.A. to boost the player base.

In that case, SEE should know what they bought (although the deal they've made looks worse by the day) and what other planet partners are able to create. I guess it all makes sense in someone deep in MA headquarters, but all i see is more and more distrust...

[Edit] Also, i have to admit that i can't see Hell taking over players from F.O.M.A, since the taxes will be up soon, and the teleman's coin with its unknown but probably quite high MU will be added in the 80 ped ticket to rocktropia. And not everyone is interested in Rocktropia specific resources...
    - Good Omens -

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    No way NDS owns Calypso... but with both there are plenty of bugs, unfinished storylines, and all sorts of other problems.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Adrian Adi Martis
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    No matter how much ND is trying to recreate the success story of Calypso, by focusing only on content and not on creating strong sustainable connections between the main professions he will sooner or later fail.

At least he's a master of cathing attention and pulling various stunts. Unfortunately this is a quality of people unable to create something worthwile.
    Last edited by sitram; 05-05-2011 at 13:53.
    Adi's Healing Service - Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack
    Add Adrian Adi Martis on FL from Player Register for later use

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Black Hawk Hawk
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    All I want to say, is that what happens is outrageous. He may not own or be a part of Calypso. But his behavior is clearly accepted. And I can't figure out why.

Is funny how his RockStars -rep anyone that makes comments about it. I wonder how many of them are actually payed to do whatever crap he asks on them. In game and on forum.

And if he, as a planet partner should not have an active avatar, and MA asked him to stop playing, how is it legal to pay people to do your dirty work?

Shame!!!
    Same when you're stupid.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Adrian Adi Martis
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And if he, as a planet partner should not have an active avatar, and MA asked him to stop playing, how is it legal to pay people to do your dirty work?
    So you say that in RL is ilegal for you to pay 100 ppl to go in 100 towns and yell that BH is the best?

Don't politicians do something similar?
    Adi's Healing Service - Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack
    Add Adrian Adi Martis on FL from Player Register for later use

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Black Hawk Hawk
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    They can say whatever the f28k they want, but the problem is that they buy and sell sh1t and influence the economy KNOWING STUFF A NORMAL PLAYER SHOULD NOT KNOW.
    Same when you're stupid.

Elite
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    serioulsy ND does way more promoting the FPC/SDS. Remember every news article came from ND with CND.

Now he goes further and ND does listen to his playerbase. You ask better spwans he gets you more spawns. And if ma indeed have general mobs and ND implementing then yeah ofc it is a smart way to do so. Frankly I would introduce more unique mobs but yes ND can create bigger spawns then SDS.

Ofc the calypso missions dont work on RT if you wanted to ask the

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast