Question: Account locked!!!

I am still locked.. STill no information WHY i am Locked and only thing i have done in the PAST days was MINE CRAFT and sell stuff on auction.
WTF?
why am i still locked?

Reactions: EMW
This is just typical of what's wrong with this game. This is the kind of stuff that should be sphewed all over the internet.

Record breaking ban of accounts in EU!
Possible shady business ongoing but community, as usual, kept totally in the dark.

Money makes ppl do, well stuff...

This is just typical of what's wrong with this game. This is the kind of stuff that should be sphewed all over the internet.

Possible shady business ongoing but community, as usual, kept totally in the dark.

Hell YEAH
:proof:
+REP​

Guys... This thead is about locked avatars and information about that... Its not a place for jokes, so if u dont have what to tell - dont tell anything...

P.S. Im locked too

No information should be given by MA, if they gave info on all locks all the time. It would allow for more people to use the exploit/scams. Or find a way around getting caught like the person/s being investigated are.

No information should be given by MA, if they gave info on all locks all the time. It would allow for more people to use the exploit/scams. Or find a way around getting caught like the person/s being investigated are.

Are you stupid? How much information would be revealed by saying, "We have locked some accounts and we are investigating a possible EULA violation."

I am still locked.. STill no information WHY i am Locked and only thing i have done in the PAST days was MINE CRAFT and sell stuff on auction.
WTF?
why am i still locked?

Relax bro :), myself got locked too since Friday afternoon and still nothing and I made only MINE CRAFT (without that auction sell). We are all loosing peds and maybe they will give us few hofs for that (....dreaming). Time to go outside for some fresh air...

PS.: addicted players pls dont kill yourself, cuz we need your money!!! :D

Are you stupid? How much information would be revealed by saying, "We have locked some accounts and we are investigating a possible EULA violation."

And you got a mail with exactly that information in it already. Really what is the difference between saying to you personally that your account has been locked while an investigation is underway and saying it publicly on the internet. It does not effect everyone only those affected so why must everyone know about it from MA?

most of the brilliant things seem so elementary, right =)

sry, can't rep you atm.

J.

I been working on my garden while this is occuring lol i am outside.... just sad that all that time i put into the game..... why would i want to be involved in anything that would put my account at jepordy :(
I WOULDNT......

what is frustrating is I am getting no information. OK i agree Don`t Tell us everything cause the information is probably sensitive but atleast DOn`t just send generic `support` msgs and actually give us some deceny and explain a possible Time frame for this investigation to finish.

sigh

just sad to see such a thing occur.
but I hope MA does a good job and finds what they need to find so we can move past this.

Anyways
Peace and Good luck out there

this was the email i received from MA:

'Our investigation of your account has been concluded, and your account is no longer suspected of any breaches to our Terms of Use.
The avatar associated with your account is henceforth unlocked, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused by this investigation.'

they just dont say what is the investigation

Please unlock these people so they can buy my stuff off auction. :(

Reactions: aia
--Mod hat off--

I think the AWD may only be one part of the current investigations that MA are doing. I suspect there may be some other issues that are not related to all of that that is affecting some of the locked accounts?...

The peds ND got went somewhere I guess.

:eyecrazy: :jawdrop: How the FUCK can you go from a dispute over AWD:pED purchase to connecting it to ND? Especially when that issue doesn't concern anyone who's even on RT as far as I can tell, much less connected to him in any way even remotely close.

Oh and no reports of anyone from RT's camp being investigated to begin with.

But yeah. Pull ND into this. :dunce:

Dude! Seriously!!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

You are honestly coming off to me as unstable and, quite frankly, a stalker. If I were ND, I'd consider the real possibility of a legal restraining order against you, just in case you find his RL address and go visit him.

--/Mod hat off--

why am i under the impression that this locking wave has something to do with mining, especially oremining? I got my own interpretation of the situation but i am not willing to state it on the forum, because i could be wrong. I just find it strange that many of the locked people are heavy ass miners...

/tinfoil hat off

--Mod hat off--

:eyecrazy: :jawdrop: How the FUCK can you go from a dispute over AWD:pED purchase to connecting it to ND? Especially when that issue doesn't concern anyone who's even on RT as far as I can tell, much less connected to him in any way even remotely close.

Dude! Seriously!!

--/Mod hat off--

I have to agree with JC on this one mastermesh ... you're far reaching now with some of the stuff you're saying, and it doesn't make any sense to me either. You've made some valid contributions, but some of this stuff now is just too much. I think you're trying to connect too many dots, and even some that don't apply as far as I'm concerned. Just stick to what the issues are that are known.

--Mod hat off--

--/Mod hat off--

Just saying, this whole AWD discussion isn't the ONLY reason people might be banned at this time. Now back to your normally scheduled forum discussions...

p.s.
As far as being unstable, lets just say there's a hell of a lot of reasons for that IRL and added stress and bullshit both in game and in the forums does not help that. EU is supposed to be an 'escape' from reality -- not a place to find more crappy political games, tons of broken systems and assets, etc.

No, there is no personal vandettas really -- although I do still blame NDS, or at least one individual that works for them, for causing Pink Pussycat Panther - one of the best soc. mates I ever had - for exiting stage left a long while back.

Last edited:
--Mod hat off--

Dude! Seriously!!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

You are honestly coming off to me as unstable and, quite frankly, a stalker. If I were ND, I'd consider the real possibility of a legal restraining order against you, just in case you find his RL address and go visit him.

--/Mod hat off--

Hey JC: watch the LANGUAGE...OMG!

Kidding!
:ahh:

I must have missed the post, but how did AWD come into it?

And why would anyone trade Ped ( cashable) for AWD ( non cashable)?

Holy shit John, that was good, I could almost see myself saying it. :)

Any way I am going to take a guess that the reason that MA has said nothing about this investigation is because it is still on going. If they release any information right now, it could(and probably would) damage the reputations of those who got caught up in this by no fault of there own.
It might also be that these accounts have been locked for their own protection. One of the many viruses floating around with the fake Bin Laden's death photos is a rather efficient keylogger. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if a few stupid people in EU contracted the virus and lost there accounts. This being done they contact MA, MA see's that there accounts had some weird login info. To protect other accounts MA locked accounts with similar abnormalities. Although this is probably stretching it.
Could also be that MA is not the ones investigating, perhaps a criminal activity is being investigated and MA is not at liberty to discuss the details, they are simply co-operating with the authorities.

JC, put your mod hat back on and censor your language :laugh: Well said :)

why am i under the impression that this locking wave has something to do with mining, especially oremining? I got my own interpretation of the situation but i am not willing to state it on the forum, because i could be wrong. I just find it strange that many of the locked people are heavy ass miners...

/tinfoil hat off

hmmmmmm..........maybe they mine TOO good :idea:

Im not locked but noticed that my OA were not decaying a few months ago...I relog and it started to run normally, happened once on TI with a OA 102 I clicked launch before downloading something and was getting double messages of everything including

SOME NOOB connected to Entropia Universe

Random Uber crafted 27k OA 101(L)

I relogged into game because not decaying your amp isn't my way :wise: and the bug was gone...

Maybe some amps didn't decayed?

oh man these thread robbed me my sleep tonight ...
looks like i v lost a friend & concurent in tiering my gun ... now it s the only one of it i think... im not happy about it . was kinda fun to know there is one i can beat when i go on fast in tiering ... now ? i v lost that nice motivation ...
often i was wondering about some Ubers that nead to robb some low players ... unbelievable ...
i think that changed now ... GZ MA to make these game more Fair for Fair persons :yay: thats one efect of it i like !:cool:
before i invest any big again i nead to analyse the EULA again , same i did at beginning these game .
i dont think it afects the prices of some , ok . atm its ugly to see 2 impmk 2 & 2 modded EWEP for halfway normal prices in AUC.
i think that are persons panic a bit now .In auc is an hanger have a bid 139k that happens not often in auc the bid was made after the mega lock /ban.
i think Eu neads a few weeks to stabilize again. that ores/enmatters fall in price now is a lie ... wonder happens the starter on argos can sell their iron ingots now for 2-3 % more .
to all that l be afekted from it and have totally clear conscience: talk to your lawyer, but be 100 % sure that u dont maken any mistake .( these includes the new slepnir agressive stop too , thats bug using when u play pingpong or else ón hunt with use of slepstop ...) 1 of these stupid small faults can bring u to loose the court schedule + a fat bill.
more i dont want to say . i dont want to pi... ma off ...
but i am sure , that nearby nobody will take these way. ( would i afected & can say with an 101% clear soul i did nothing wrong, be sure i l take these way )
:wise:
*we dont play with game money, we play with real money
fight for your right & your money , like u do in RL*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LauenTownSound Rulezzzzzzz

Mail : u won ppl love u award
!!!!oleee party !!! & ty to all that know that label ....

Last edited:
Not locked just subscribing. This a very interesting read and must see what comes of this all in the future.

Im not locked but noticed that my OA were not decaying a few months ago...I relog and it started to run normally, happened once on TI with a OA 102 I clicked launch before downloading something and was getting double messages of everything including

I relogged into game because not decaying your amp isn't my way :wise: and the bug was gone...

Maybe some amps didn't decayed?

Interesting , as a person ( whom i wouldnt like to name) mentioned around 2-3 months back that he was getting awesome results from a mining bug ( he wouldnt mention what it was). Considering that he hasnt been online for a couple days but has been posting on this forum , i guess it could be the exploit being considered. However, i wouldnt be too sure as yet.

As for the double messages, this happened to me 2 days back itself, near akmuul while i was mining. However the amp was decaying as usual. Initially i did get shocked at double hof's and took me a minute to realise the bug, which is when i relogged.

PS: I had written off the statement of the person as BS till i read this post.

Last edited:
Interesting , as a person ( whom i wouldnt like to name) mentioned around 2-3 months back that he was getting awesome results from a mining bug ( he wouldnt mention what it was). Considering that he hasnt been online for a couple days but has been posting on this forum , i guess it could be the exploit being considered. However, i wouldnt be too sure as yet.

As for the double messages, this happened to me 2 days back itself, near akmuul while i was mining. However the amp was decaying as usual. Initially i did get shocked at double hof's and took me a minute to realise the bug, which is when i relogged.

hmm i know about EULA comitted all players at login to report bugs directly . all ppl that use that bugs & damage the economy in EU & must be banned . & i agree with it 100%. they mostly think they dmg only EU direct. isnt true ... at last all player got to pay for it &that efects the real hard/ much depoing ppl at most :wise:

Sorry to go off-topic;

You must be an American. :lolup:
Nothing against Americans at all. But come on; sometimes it looks like this country is build lawsuits about futilities, grow some skin guys!

I have to agree with JC on this one

Hey JC: watch the LANGUAGE...OMG!

Holy shit John, that was good, I could almost see myself saying it. :)

JC, put your mod hat back on and censor your language :laugh:

grow some skin guys!

:wise: Please note this post got the point across without resorting to Insults/Flaming, Threats/Intimidation, Complaining nor Excessive Profanity. There is no doubt where I stand personally, but allow my adversary the ability to reply as they feel proper instead of only leaving the the option of "Oh, yeah?!? well F*ck you too buddy! May your only daughter grow up to win a Mr. T look-alike contest!" A post dripping with facts, humor and irony (for those who may have missed the restraining order joke) is just the ticket for getting both entertainment and education to the reader(s).

This forum lesson was brought to you today by the letter "R".

Unfortunately, this post is also very :offtopic:, and thus, will self-destruct in self-moderation after being read 4 times.

JC, just delete all post that are of topic and lock people who just trying to be funny here... We coming to this thead to see if anyone got INFORMATION or to see who is locked too, but not to read "funny things" :mad:

Back