PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Locked accounts

Thumbs Down Locked accounts

Hello all

Can someone tell me why entropia locked my and others accounts ?
    So far, I got an answer (Your account has been locked in conjunction to an internal investigation and your case has been sent to the responsible area for further investigation. They will get back to you as soon as they can.)

What investigation ?

Does anyone have any knowledge about this?

Please help me I'm waiting already 3 days and no response from support with the reason

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Mary Mary Jane
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Images
    Same here...

I hope that after the end of the matter MA will have good explanation and all affected users will receive a reward.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Edgewise
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I do not hope MA gives out a reward for their recent fuck up, then they should have to give back A LOT through the years, and for future fuck ups..

The only thing I hope, is that MA makes a statement IN THE CLIENT LOADER, why so many were banned like this.. My trust for MA keeps getting lower and lower
    If the stuff that comes out of my mouth upsets you, just think of all the things I keep to myself.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Shiro "Jakal" Kitsune
    Society
    Rekkies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LangeTobias View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only thing I hope, is that MA makes a statement IN THE CLIENT LOADER, why so many were banned like this.. My trust for MA keeps getting lower and lower
    Don't hold your breath on them ever stating why in the client loader sins they don't have to and most likely would not want to. If this is a really big fraud investigation would it really be a good idea to put that kind of news on the client loader?

As for my trust in MA its going up more and more thanks to them taking a more active approach to illegal activities. Sure it sucks that a lot of account has been locked and I would also be kind of upset if mine got locked aswell but I will be ok with it.
    I would know I did not do anything wrong and who ever did the wrong would be banned and that my account will be unlocked as soon as they discovered who the guilty one were.
    Entropia Navigation Unit
    Calculates the most direct route between 2 points for any vehicle that uses a compass divided into Degrees.
    Selling Stuff

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Kaylan Sexy Draken
    Society
    Dutch Elite Squad
    I hope that MA will be open about what happens with the closed account.
    With all these rumors in the forum MA should already tell the community what is happening.

Lot of people have invested lot of money into EU/MA and if they lock/ban people without a good reason (and tell the community the reason) other players will be afraid to invest money into the game.

Knowing that MA can ban/lock me without a good reason i never will invest much money in EU.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Nadine Rainbow Jacqueline
    Society
    ~ Auctioneers ~
    Images
    Since this issue stil got not solved i believe it has a bigger size ... Something is really rotten in this issue i hope the collateral victims wont suffer .... but inmy eye's it looks extremly big if it is not an announcement commed out or so ...
    Kiss n Hugs
    ~ NRJ ~

Mono Chrome Monochrome
    Society
    Kaos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aszek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope that after the end of the matter MA will have good explanation and all affected users will receive a reward.
    Receive a reward?!?!?

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Lady Alwyn Azalea
    Images
    I've not really scrambled through all the other gazillion page nonsense threads so pardon my ignorance... but just how many avatars are we talking here?

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Nadine Rainbow Jacqueline
    Society
    ~ Auctioneers ~
    Images
    Probably 50-150 but a lot of players does not posted them status or they don't have EF user's.. But others has spoken-ed in them names.

p.s. maybe more i dont know
    Kiss n Hugs
    ~ NRJ ~

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast