Locked accounts

Status
may i ask when your soc mate started playing?

so why did these folks get banned> looking for more, i know i saw a few similar bans

mrs menace
Banned

menace mrs raptor
Images
Originally Posted by steffel
gz - did you profit after all?

also, i see you used oa109 - did you chip in to get over the sib for it or was you using it before maxing it? if the latter, could you report your tt roi to help figuring if there is a penalty for using amps above skill...thx...
I chipped in everything, i just knew one little secret for the mining in this game, i dont know how big profit was (if it was at all), but i am sure for one thing that i didint loose even 1 ped.
No matter how you play, big amps is big gamble, but knowlage is everything in this game.

AhOhEh
Banned

Non decay oa109
Originally Posted by raddim
Yea Yea Yea, you scan and what you see? agality? strenght ? armour, gun? u cant see mining skills.... an if you nevere heard its your problem, I never hear with you ant other ppl from this post, I play 7 years+ at this game but now I invest more money and effect you see in chat. So stop write idiotic text if you dont know who is who...

Greetings Raddim.
Invest more money lol.
Btw,
I like your soc info.
"If we dont get what we want,we will stole from you."

Greetings!

Last edited:
The damage done to the economy by such a huge scale is insane. It is clear that they stole money from each and every one of us. they should be all locked.

The problem for me is more with Mindark. How can you have such a bug that drains the economy and you know nothing about?

At least have the common sense to check each account that gets a loot over 5k and see how clean it is. And do that every week, if not each day. It is time consuming. But I think those guys did more than 1million dollars damage with that exploit. So it would have been cheaper to have a person checking aberrations in system. The fact that MA had no reaction sooner, worries me.

That and the fact that since they started doing it at large scale our return was reduced.

Please tell me where you got the information that the peds these people withdrew was did a huge impact on the economy. (remember that unless these people take the cash out, its still in the economy. Be it in skills or Domes)

I think many people are taking this out or proportions. EU economy isnt small. These players didnt cheat the economy itself. They just took peds other people should have gotten insted.

I see that you can`t get a point across without insulting, suggesting sexual intercourse and imaginary girl friends.

lmao arnt we touchy
attachment.php

So you`re aware that he could be innocent and yet you`re so very sure about him being guilty. Don`t you see a contradiction there?

you are the only one that sees the contradiction there and has problems reading what i write
stop taking my words out of context and bolding 2 seperate texts

I believe this is subject for another topic. What is or isn`t or should be considered an exploit and the gravity of such actions is different story.

saying that means you have no problem with MJ stealing from system like he did

Last edited:
Please tell me where you got the information that the peds these people withdrew was did a huge impact on the economy. (remember that unless these people take the cash out, its still in the economy. Be it in skills or Domes)

I think many people are taking this out or proportions. EU economy isnt small. These players didnt cheat the economy itself. They just took peds other people should have gotten insted.

he doesnt say they withdrew the peds, even if its probable they did during this long months they exploited, he says there is an impact in the economy\loot return because as u say they took peds that should belong to other players loot on a scale of 1ped spent when it should be 20 getting a always x5 bigger claim each time the hit.

further clarify: 1 ped spent each drop 20 x 5 minimal claim. does this seem fair?

as far as the economy not being small? a economy based on 1600 gloaballing crafters, 2k miners and 3k hunters is indeed very small. its some rich boys that make u think its bigger than it really is.

so why did these folks get banned> looking for more, i know i saw a few similar bans

AhOhEh
Banned

Non decay oa109
Originally Posted by raddim
Yea Yea Yea, you scan and what you see? agality? strenght ? armour, gun? u cant see mining skills.... an if you nevere heard its your problem, I never hear with you ant other ppl from this post, I play 7 years+ at this game but now I invest more money and effect you see in chat. So stop write idiotic text if you dont know who is who...

Greetings Raddim.
Invest more money lol.
Btw,
I like your soc info.
"If we dont get what we want,we will stole from you."

Greetings!

Probably the person revealing that info is one of us, allready having an account here on PCF, i suppose they wanted to remain anonymus, several reasons come to mind.

they probably got reported by exact ppl that were exploiting the amp bug, moderator checked them, discoverd was from same address.....against rules..... ban...

lmao arnt we touchy *retarded picture with cat removed*

you are the only one that sees the contradiction there and has problems reading what i write
stop taking my words out of context and bolding 2 seperate texts

saying that means you have no problem with MJ stealing from system like he did

I am the only one who sees a contradiction? I believe most ppl here would see one. Care to make a wager?

Taking your words out of context? Do you know what this means? That was the whole context.

You use very infantile arguments and having a logical discussion with you is obviously not getting anywhere. You`re obviously blindsided and hate driven, most likely by reasons having absolutely no connection to Entropia. Is your daddy still beating you ? Sorry I had to lower to your level but just couldn`t help it. To reach some people you have to speak in their language. :)

Worst of all this can be only the tip of the iceberg.
Considering how old bugs keeps coming back, maybe this bug is a very old bug which was used over god knows how many years.
Also, we were able to spot only the most stupid greediest blatant exploiters, its logical to assume that there were others knowing about the bug who exploited the bug in a way which didnt drag attention like using it in short bursts or even more imaginative methods..
Was this bug usable also for weapons amps? What about crafting (adding residues, or whatever to increase TT)?
This are variables which may multiply exponentially the damage done.

I am the only one who sees a contradiction? I believe most ppl here would see one. Care to make a wager?

Taking your words out of context? Do you know what this means? That was the whole context.

You use very infantile arguments and having a logical discussion with you is obviously not getting anywhere. You`re obviously blindsided and hate driven, most likely by reasons having absolutely no connection to Entropia. Is your daddy still beating you ? Sorry I had to lower to your level but just couldn`t help it. To reach some people you have to speak in their language. :)

getting personal i see, people just cant lay off my deceased father.

"I am aware he could be innocent*, but if we remember that he didnt consider the VTOL bug an exploit, even after responses from MA were posted by forumers here, he was still claiming he had done nothing wrong**.

now you tell me, why should I make an appology to someone that stole from me, maybe i should drop my pants down as well and bend? get fucking real :loco:***"

I hope this wont be to hard for you to understand
* - reffering to current ban
** - reffering to the VTOL bug
*** - again reffering to VTOL exploit he was using

you didnt realy reach me, you just showed your true nature which you are holding back, i get pissed when i see i was robbed, happend with VTOL and now with amps, I deposit money here which i earn by myself and i got all the right to complain can you imagine

And since its a public forum you can bet ill also have things to say over the exploiters, and if you dont like it you can put me on ignore and problem solwed its that simple

beside, i have not mentioned anyone in particular except MJ, his name keeps appearing every time theres a bug exploit going on ffs

And you not being able to handle a sarcastic joke which i made about you and your close friend MJ and the :makelove: thing, seriusly what are we suppose to think when you are being his personal secretary and a babysitter here on forum?

Last edited:
@Majstorex, Ivo & diver

Piotrek joined our soc started and started CND runs when both suspects were still actively raping cnd.
and remonoire - there is a thingy called entropiatracker.com, where you can see globals, avatars, and their societies etc..:p

Nothing personal guys - just cool down with your crusades, when accusing avatars you know jack about.

Last edited:
As much as I hate to say this, EULA states that all trades are final. They did some trades with the system, and they scammed the system. I think they should be unlocked and get all their items back. Until Rep will get his MM back. I mean, if some avatar will scam another one, nothing happens. If an avatar scams MA with a bug that was reported and ignored... all trades are not final anymore....

Please give Rep his MM back.

getting personal i see

now you tell me, why should I make an appology to someone that stole from me, maybe i should drop my pants down as well and bend? get fucking real :loco:***"

Getting personal? It was you who got personal from the 1st reply by insulting and making personal attacks.

It`s funny how you associate an apology to bending over. :) Every time you apologized in your life, did you have to bend over or what?

If MJ gets unlocked, I think it`s pretty safe to assume he wasn`t exploiting any amp bug and thus your whole accusations and personal insults would look even more stupid. It would demand an apology from you for being wrong.
Ofc it takes certain restrain and character to admit to being wrong and apologize. I don`t think you have that in you. Do feel free to prove me wrong though.

Simple. Iron, Ganganite, Caldorite oversupply + other ore, killing MU of it. Seems like there no bug with enmatt amps was, so we had much less crappy MU on enmatt.

And - yes. EU economy is small, if just 3 "professionals" can influence on it. More?

They took PEDs other people should have gotten, you said right. Next - what percent of those people continue playing after that nice time of constant lose?

They go away. And all this crap in time of crysis, etc. Still no impact on economy?

After the VU10.0 changes the mineral and resources in several of my land areas were altered negatively. Upon complaining to FPC they told me that this was a MA issue and that I had to take it up with them. In other words this is controlled by MA, probably because it is a balancing issue.

Rings a bell?

Last edited:
The damage done to the economy by such a huge scale is insane. It is clear that they stole money from each and every one of us. they should be all locked.

The problem for me is more with Mindark. How can you have such a bug that drains the economy and you know nothing about?

At least have the common sense to check each account that gets a loot over 5k and see how clean it is. And do that every week, if not each day. It is time consuming. But I think those guys did more than 1million dollars damage with that exploit. So it would have been cheaper to have a person checking aberrations in system. The fact that MA had no reaction sooner, worries me.

That and the fact that since they started doing it at large scale our return was reduced.

And probably would have continued on for many months more if they hadn't decided to alter the mining system.

It could be argued they changed the mining system due to uncovering the bug - only MA will know, and unless I missed it, they haven't said.

Getting personal? It was you who got personal from the 1st reply by insulting and making personal attacks.

It`s funny how you associate an apology to bending over. :) Every time you apologized in your life, did you have to bend over or what?

If MJ gets unlocked, I think it`s pretty safe to assume he wasn`t exploiting any amp bug and thus your whole accusations and personal insults would look even more stupid. It would demand an apology from you for being wrong.
Ofc it takes certain restrain and character to admit to being wrong and apologize. I don`t think you have that in you. Do feel free to prove me wrong though.

you ar just incredible.

another clarification for you: bend over was in refferal with MJ allready exploited VTOL bug, looting what he did and keeping it

Here you are talking about qualitys and character, how i should appologize to MJ for being susspicius he was exploiting AGAIN, and yet MJ is still your friend although he hasnt appologized to US for exploiting a bug and stealing from our pockets

very honest friends you have there, treasure them

And if you think theres someone other playing MJs gf account these days than MJ himself you are one naive person

And probably would have continued on for many months more if they hadn't decided to alter the mining system.

It could be argued they changed the mining system due to uncovering the bug - only MA will know, and unless I missed it, they haven't said.

Mega, I think (see quote above), some big guys just starting to lose, and they triggered that investigation.

About mining change - see - Arkadia coming, MA said clearly - they makeing just more universal system, which can fit "Treasures". Also, I think - we will mine in Space too. Some comets, small rocks, asteroids, stardust, etc. If spacemobs was stated - mining for sure will be there.

I dont mean to be rude or what, but it's very clear that this still remains a game, and not much a possible way of money investment. We are all speculating here, but I bet that in the end many of the people who posted here are not far from truth; and in this case, the damage caused to the system is at least significative.

And I repeat, bugs are everywhere (see what happened to Sony PSN), but what is horrible and scaring is MindArk silence and time to react. I've told it earlier, every experienced player in game has NOTICED at least those big HOFs, and at least have wondered for a few minutes who were those people. To say the least.

While the extractor bug is a game bug and something we can accept as part of the game, this bug is much much more important and deserves, for once, the Company to step out and TALK.

Instead nothing, nothing from MindArk, nothing not even from FPC. This is a severe show-stopper to me.

@Majstorex, Ivo & diver

Piotrek joined our soc started and started CND runs when both suspects were still actively raping cnd.
and remonoire - there is a thingy called entropiatracker.com, where you can see globals, avatars, and their societies etc..:p

Nothing personal guys - just cool down with your crusades, when accusing avatars you know jack about.

and u know jack bout him also. as far as im concerned u cant say the RL person behind the avatar is not one of the rappists. unless u been to a LAN meeting and seen him logging in in front of ya. MJ was in my soc also and iv been with him RL. i would love that he was innocent but proofs atm seem to indicate the other way unfortunatly.

the kind of globalling pattern for someone not using an exploit even with oa109 in CND would be a global now and then and a couple "maybe, very maybe" ina few minutes.

from the 6th ahead u can clearly see a diference in the pattern of his globals. almost like pressing R key to run and hit the autouse button as u know for sure u wont lose.

ill say it again. u know jack bout ur soc m8s. there is knowledge in the past of scamming from people inside a soc over 2 yrs.

dont be naive

you ar just incredible.
another clarification for you: bend over was in refferal with MJ allready exploited VTOL bug, looting what he did and keeping it
Let`s assume that someone made a mistake in his past. I`m pretty sure we`ve all made mistakes.
Does that justify insulting and assigning blame based solely on pure speculation and rumor?

Here you are talking about qualitys and character, how i should appologize to MJ for being susspicius he was exploiting AGAIN, and yet MJ is still your friend although he hasnt appologized to US for exploiting a bug and stealing from our pockets
very honest friends you have there, treasure them
In case you`ve made false accusations, you should apologize, regardless of what MJ did or didn`t do in the past.

MJ is just someone I`ve met ingame once, I wouldn`t call him my friend, at least not yet. I barely know the guy.
But I see him being bashed for something he might not have done by people who use personal attacks and slander to get their points across.

And if you think theres someone other playing MJs gf account these days than MJ himself you are one naive person
I don`t care who`s playing X account and you shouldn`t care also. If that avatar is registered in his GF`s name, that`s her avatar, which she is fully entitled to and which she fully owns. If she lets MJ play with her avi that`s her and her business alone, not yours.

Last edited:
Also, we were able to spot only the most stupid greediest blatant exploiters, its logical to assume that there were others knowing about the bug who exploited the bug in a way which didnt drag attention like using it in short bursts or even more imaginative methods..

or people like pezzo to subsidize a bad run or 2 or hunt...
it is esp. certain that there are people that used this bug that tried to trick the community or MA by actually using real amps... to not draw suspicion... and look legit...

By the way.. Does anyone think the 2.5 MILLION ped these avatars got in globals is ever going to go back in the loot pool? Think about where that $250,000 US DOLLARS came from.

I'm sure they thank all of you for your contribution.

By the way.. Does anyone think the 2.5 MILLION ped these avatars got in globals is ever going to go back in the loot pool? Think about where that $250,000 US DOLLARS came from.

Well to be fair - if it's a case of a non-decaying amp, there was still a lot of that being cycled. It wasn't all pure profit :)

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=151737
Largest Find: 13,088 PED
Total Finds: 569,789 PED

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=147974
Largest Find: 13,848 PED
Total Finds: 1,126,099 PED

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=125611
Largest Find: 70,064 PED
Total Finds: 1,392,948 PED

i get 3,089,000 peds...
and that is 3 of the 4 big ones...
dont know if they were locked/ban ;) but according to entropiatracker they were

Well to be fair - if it's a case of a non-decaying amp, there was still a lot of that being cycled. It wasn't all pure profit :)

again

1ped drop

20ped x 5 minimal claim

lot of ped cycled????

even further. help me some math wizard pls

1ped drop x 100 drops = 100peds

7% hit rate x 100peds minimal claim = 700peds

not counting bigger hits

Let`s assume that someone made a mistake in his past. I`m pretty sure we`ve all made mistakes.
Does that justify insulting and assigning blame based solely on pure speculation and rumor?

In case you`ve made false accusations, you should apologize, regardless of what MJ did or didn`t do in the past.

MJ is just someone I`ve met ingame once, I wouldn`t call him my friend, at least not yet. I barely know the guy.
But I see him being bashed for something he might not have done by people who use personal attacks and slander to get their points across.

I don`t care who`s playing X account and you shouldn`t care also. If that avatar is registered on his GF`s name, that`s her avatar, which she is fully entitled to and which she fully owns. If she lets MJ play with her avi that`s her and her business alone, not yours.

ok, even if it turns out tht MJ is clear in this case, how can you expect of me to appologize for being susspicius at him this time, while he hasnt made an appology to all of us for using the exploit draining the loot pool that i contribute to filling?

And yes, if his current account is under investigation, the account of his GF should be locked aswell since it couldev been used to transfer peds out of the system.
Atleast this is how proper investigation should be conducted, so it seems MA have missed a few accounts

now if MJ revealed that she is his gf, well now, thats the same as when he provided the screenie that got him banned for vtol hunting

Stop this crap about Strash.

He made live stream (many ppl saw this). I watched more than a half of his insane run with 144 (yes, one fckn hundred forty four) MA-109s, before his lock.

Seems like you don't mine often.

so you watched Strash for the last 6 months (up to years...per other reports) everytime he mined? nope...
not saying he did this...but he or anyone had ample time to use this bug... maybe he or others went "legit" and used the profits to mine going forward... this will be a long process for MA to go back and check the last 2 years of activity of these locked avatars.... 10,000s of bombs... and amps and trades etc... lots of time consuming analysis...

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=151737
Largest Find: 13,088 PED
Total Finds: 569,789 PED

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=147974
Largest Find: 13,848 PED
Total Finds: 1,126,099 PED

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=125611
Largest Find: 70,064 PED
Total Finds: 1,392,948 PED

i get 3,089,000 peds...
and that is 3 of the 4 big ones...
dont know if they were locked/ban ;) but according to entropiatracker they were

3 shift factory worker....they all play on crappy pcs as far as i know they simply cant afford it....

plus 1 of them admit he never depoed...

Is i wrote in my 1st post in this tread i wont tell any names untill it will be confirmed...However 4 ppl will be 100% involved if thats true.

does anyone know if they TTed the minerals? or sold for mark up?
3.1mil peds can turn into 3.6mil-3.7mil peds real quick with mark up

I did (patiently) read all posts in this thread and i'm not here to judge or take any conclusion about anything related to players as i don't have all the info.

The only remark i could make on this debate is that bug or not, exploit or not ... we will never know the details of it.

If you where MindArk, a company that provides a "platform" to different business partners, would you "advertise" that there is a flaw in your system allowing some "smart" players to drain cash out of the economy ? Certainly not.

In case this bug/exploit is a reality, i can only hope 3 things :

1/ I hope that those "smart" players did not had time to withdraw all of what they "earned".
2/ I hope that the peds that are locked with their accounts will not have to stay locked waiting to the EULA "purge" period.
3/ I hope that MA will learn from such story and in the future be "smarter" than the "smart" players.

Now i think it is time, to get over it as in anyways we will never get back a pec of the pile that may potentially have been "stolen" from us.

:twocents:

Interesting post but MA is making this a PR disaster. Staying silent dont work for companies if they want to survive.

Oh and isnt this a perfect example of MA hiding behind the PP´s?

Last edited:
Status
Back