Locked accounts

Status
yes lets leave MU alone for strashs sake. solis, light liquid etc dont have orders in auction.

and orders in auction for narc, belk etc are almost non existance.

so tt the tt food and sell to orders the good MU stuff would not be a good way to increase the profits. nooooo they would never do that despite using a bug

ROFL

About "leaving MU", - didn't you see from context - I talking about IRON and GANGANITE, resources, which mined @ FOMA. Strash doesn't mine @ FOMA.

About MU on enmatt from last run of Strash:

Found TT: 48,673ped 92%
Found mu: 11,468ped 24%

Oh, yeah! He ruined the whole market with 11k MU, which he got in four days of that run.

in advance...I am not accusing anyone of anything... but...there is another meteoric rise that kinda interests me...

and i think someone might have pointed this out already?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s-amp-gloves&p=2746915&viewfull=1#post2746915

being that the guy isnt locked i think he is completely legit... and probably depoed...but damn... joined last year... and has some great things going for him... gratz to him...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Amor-7-Parts&p=2749502&viewfull=1#post2749502

it is pretty simple i guess... thighs... gloves etc are the most rare male part? so multiple people would look for it...and of course suprem is highly saught after... so it is all explainable...

Oh, yeah! He ruined the whole market with 11k MU, which he got in four days of that run.

With the MU MA-109(L)s had, he could only manage a breakeven on average (so he told me himself even), however the impact on market was tremendous :D

We have only this much active players here after all. Does not compare to WoW which can feed the whole China.

About "leaving MU", - didn't you see from context - I talking about IRON and GANGANITE, resources, which mined @ FOMA. Strash doesn't mine @ FOMA.

and those numbers are from tracker??

or the numbers from the run he let u see?

Yes, & as long as they see nothing out of the ordinary (trades/withdrawls/huge unexplainable income), why would MA ban them...
I'm pretty sure that if MA has the slightliest doubt, they will be locked in a matter of minutes.
It is not becouse ava accounts are closely related that they are both guilty!
I have several friends I know irl, play at their location several times/week, we trade gear quite often & team often.
Are you saying that if one of those ava's got locked for using an exploit, or beiing investigated for it, my ava should be immediatly locked also?
Why not take down EU & check evryone while you're at it?
You are suspecting ppl for who they know or who they hang out with, not for what they do & that is NOT CORRECT!

No I dont expect friends of yours to get banned over hunting together and lending stuff to eachother, why would they, this here is a completly different matter.
Also you cant expect that MA will do things spot on can you?
The investigation is still ongoing, so we could still see some avatars getting locked up.

lets be honest we have every reason to suspect MJ of shady stuff, hes still claiming vtol hunting is not against eula

I think you missed my point.
IF one of my friends would be locked for USING AN EXPLOIT, I don't wonna get an investigation (temp. lock) just based on the fact that I hang out with them..
If they see shady trades between us or something, that would justify it, but not the fact that we have 'a relation' irl
Same goes for the ava of MJ's gf.
As for MJ, yes it might look shady but I don't see anything shady on the ava of his gf, so why would you wonna lock that ava? (based on wich facts?)
About the vtol exploit..
Yes, he did it
Yes, he got caught
Yes, he got punished
Yes, it was MA who decided to let him keep the items (even tho I think this is wrong, it's MA's decission to make & not ours)
No, it's not becouse someone made a mistake in the past that the investigation should be done in a diffrent way.
I do agree that if he's found 'guilty' his penalty should be a lot higher since he just got a temp. lock on his ava.

Hope this clarifies my reasoning ;)

Last edited:
and those numbers are from tracker??

or the numbers from the run he let u see?

Those numbers from his blog. He let see those numbers to those ppl, who watch his run until the end, in the end. I didn't.

But... enough: "Если у Вас паранойя, то это ещё не значит, что они за вами не следят."

I think you missed my point.
IF one of my friends would be locked for USING AN EXPLOIT, I don't wonna get an investigation (temp. lock) just based on the fact that I hang out with them..
If they see shady trades between us or something, that would justify it, but not the fact that we have 'a relation' irl
Same goes for the ava of MJ's gf.
As for MJ, yes it might look shady but I don't see anything shady on the ava of his gf, so why would you wonna lock that ava? (based on wich facts?)
About the vtol exploit..
Yes, he did it
Yes, he got caught
Yes, he got punished
Yes, it was MA who decided to let him keep the items (even tho I think this is wrong, it's MA's decission to make & not ours)
No, it's not becouse someone made a mistake in the past that the investigation should be done in a diffrent way.
I do agree that if he's found 'guilty' his penalty should be a lot higher since he just got a temp. lock on his ava.

Hope this clarifies my reasoning ;)

well not you just hang out with them no, but if you made a big trade with an avatar that did some shady bussines and is under investigation, you should get a temp. lock until things get checked out, its good for the loot pool :)

when the police come to your house to conduct a search for items they dont care what room they go into, they check it all since its a common houshold even though only the husband is suspected the wife will get interrogated aswell

this here is a similar matter

edit: we did see people get locked and unlocked in this case allready so MA is practicing it :)

well not you just hang out with them no, but if you made a big trade with an avatar that did some shady bussines and is under investigation, you should get a temp. lock until things get checked out, its good for the loot pool :)

when the police come to your house to conduct a search for items they dont care what room they go into, they check it all since its a common houshold even though only the husband is suspected the wife will get interrogated aswell

this here is a similar matter

I don't agree, as long as I don't sell that item or do a withdrawl.. what would I be suspected of?
About you're house conduct.. yes, they will ask questions BUT they won't throw me in jail & say 'you can rott here till we start our investigation'
It might w<ork like this in some parts of the world, but not where I live
& how is locking a huge amount of ppl good for the lootpool?
innocent ppl that get locked just might say Fu** EU, I withdrawl.. Just couse off lack in trust.

dr3w : About big trader. havent seen lebanner for a while. Dont know if it was on the lockdown date. But havent seen him in while. And it will be around 2 weeks

For me those images and that yellow message, are more than enough :)

Edit: More than enough for it to be suspicious, but seems there are hofs without the yellow messages.

well 3 mil ped in TT from globals and hofs... maybe 4-5 mil total with the small claims. But that is not stolen money, it's still subjected to bomb cost. so maximum damage can be around 2 mil ped ... depends on what the bug worked. so did it just made the amp UL so u can repair it or did it just go to 0 ped TT but still functioned ?

aww and check the FOMA traders too, they could have participated in this

Why Ban an account with 3 posts that hasnt even been used since January? Its not like AhOhEh was here asking awkward questions or being a nuisance, so whats the logic behind the ban? :scratch2::dunno:

Probably just because there is justified suspicion that this is a secondary forum account, which is not permitted. :dunno:

I don’t think it has something to do with the issue at hand.

EDIT: Anybody perchance know an ava with the name of A... O... E... ? (Just a thought.) Maybe it just means All Over Entropia.

Last edited:
I don't agree, as long as I don't sell that item or do a withdrawl.. what would I be suspected of?
About you're house conduct.. yes, they will ask questions BUT they won't throw me in jail & say 'you can rott here till we start our investigation'
It might w<ork like this in some parts of the world, but not where I live
& how is locking a huge amount of ppl good for the lootpool?
innocent ppl that get locked just might say Fu** EU, I withdrawl.. Just couse off lack in trust.

well if you recieved peds(items...) that were stolen, im preety sure they would be taken back which i believe is the right thing

So, if lets say bad taxes were transfered to a third acount, finding that account and returning peds into the pool is good :)

If the locked players got a message from MA saying to them they are a part of ongoing investigation idk, i would expect them to get one, so if you are innocent that would give confidence things are getting sorted out and people will be held responsible for illigal things they did, that shouldnt make new players leave the game, it should actualy help them feel more safe.
ofc this goes for those that play by the rules, for those i do feel sympathy not being able to enjoy the game they like

well 3 mil ped in TT from globals and hofs... maybe 4-5 mil total with the small claims. But that is not stolen money, it's still subjected to bomb cost. so maximum damage can be around 2 mil ped ... depends on what the bug worked. so did it just made the amp UL so u can repair it or did it just go to 0 ped TT but still functioned ?

aww and check the FOMA traders too, they could have participated in this

as far as we know it went to 0 and u still could use it.

in foma case they were using 109 so

1 ped drop for a 100 ped minimal claim

planetside or strash case ma109 many claims were not globals but still 1 ped p\drop

I found this interesting... Looks like a guy that quit the same time as Piotrek got locked, started back up 2 days ago and is killing it... maybe a coincidence of course...

as far as mary, you never know... Im hearing youve exploited a bug before, so you have the mentality, but i cant draw conclusions. Here is something interesting though.
Straight from the EULA about banned/terminated accounts:

The following terms referred to in this paragraph will have the following meaning:

Terminated Account (or “Account Termination”) means that the Account is purged and that You will no longer be able to retrieve its contents or to re-activate it to access Entropia Universe. Purging the Account means that, when applicable, all skills will be deleted, any estate deeds will be transferred back to MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner and the virtual objects on the Account will be exchanged for their Trade Terminal (TT) value. The aggregated value will be added to the balance on the PED Card connected to Your Account for You to withdraw if exceeding the minimal withdrawal limit of 1 000 PED. Any pending transactions involving a Terminated Account will be revoked.

It seems as though Mary realized she was doomed, hoped to sell a few things to stack the ped card literally the day before everyone got banned. Things including supreme and domes and 100's of 1000's of peds worth in items in the spur of the moment because of 'personal reasons'. Than she goes on to ask the admin to close her thread because she got banned, 1 day later, and than the next day admits to MA locking her because she exploited... but what does MA know... they are only the creator and all seeing eye of EU . Funny irony too... Piotrek commented on her sales thread...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/......-Dome-2-Supremacy-SGA-and-Doa-strikehammer

OK, Sqnik is in my soc, and i can assure you it is NOT PAVILON.......

People need to stop accusing innocent people, yes he has the first same name piotrek, but how can you MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS based on just that 1 name, please stop it.......

this thread i think is getting well out of hand, and people need to CHILL out and HOPE and WAIT and see if MA decide to tell us what happened regarding the locked accounts, speculation is all you are doing and now it seems you are going FURTHER AND ACCUSING INNOCENT PEOPLE, this Sqnik has been in my soc for a while now, and he has lost a lot of peds......

and that is his first big hof he got 1.8k iron, SO please stop accusing innocent people, he used a lvl 11 amp when he got that iron hof earlier on.. i shouldnt even have to EXPLAIN, but i feel i have too, to stop all the people who keep accusing innocent people

PLEASE just wait and see what info comes out when and IF MA announce something

RJ Rob

All in cases of guilty..
Now let's assume for a sec one is not guilty.. like MJ's gf ava might be
think's it fun/motivational to get an email saying you are temp blocked for an ongoing investigation, not knowing what the issue is, or when it will be resolved.
I've been ingame for almost 5 years now, over the time I've seen some big players (in assets) get temp bans without a reason & I can tell you from personal expierence.. innoccent ppl like these do make withdrawls after the issue gets solved.
Or do you think it's fun to get a mail stating (my own words here)
we are sorry but for now we locked you're 25 or 50k$ due to a reason we can not & wil not tell you.
Keep in mind that this is a one way investigation, it's not like MA will ask you some questions or something.
They will check whatever logs they have.
Even if you can clean you're name with MA after several weeks, a part of the community will always remember you where temp locked, & this will affect you're ingame rep bigtime.
So I still stand by my point, you can lock an account for FURTHER investigations, but only after you found something fishy & not just couse you suspect it.

All in cases of guilty..
think's it fun/motivational to get an email saying you are temp blocked for an ongoing investigation, not knowing what the issue is, or when it will be resolved.
I've been ingame for almost 5 years now, over the time I've seen some big players (in assets) get temp bans without a reason & I can tell you from personal expierence.. innoccent ppl like these do make withdrawls after the issue gets solved.
we are sorry but for now we locked you're 25 or 50k$ due to a reason we can not & wil not tell you.
Keep in mind that this is a one way investigation, it's not like MA will ask you some questions or something.
Even if you can clean you're name with MA after several weeks, a part of the community will always remember you where temp locked, & this will affect you're ingame rep bigtime.
So I still stand by my point, you can lock an account for FURTHER investigations, but only after you found something fishy & not just couse you suspect it.

in the op , i believe on this thread it says the locked people got an email they were locked for exploit investigation , so they do know .... what would be the alternative , let them continue playing even if the peds are fraudulent?

also if you read the fraud section of the tou , i believe its section 8 , not sure , it says it doesnt matter if you know the peds are obtained fraudulently or not , and to be careful of all tades , holding peds , loaning things , ect.

this thread is bad for the game and for the locked and unlocked people...and we can't judge anybody. I believe we should shut up and wait what MA will say becouse we dont know details. For me this seems to be 100% like a witch hunt during the Inquisition times.....if you are quilty in our eyes,,,you die!!!!!

be carefull..maybe tomorow..you will be there

All in cases of guilty..

MA can lock who ever and when ever they want cos they control the EULA and what ever they say goes......

OF course the way they do it is TOTALLY disgusting, and people can get locked even when they are innocent, and MA never give any details which they should, but they might not always be able too give details.....

BUT they should give a small bit of info, so it can put players at ease, but they dont, like say for instance the innocent players who get temp ban, they could state in the email they send, We have locked your account for protection until this investigation has been done....

then the ones that are the questionable accounts, they could get a email like, we have temp banned your account for SUCH and SUCH a reason untill we have found out the truth blah blah blah...

i actually dont see an issue with it, in certain cases, truth is the truth, and better if MA is truthful than not and cause people to be unsure and speculate, it makes people scared of the game even more, and MA probly know this, and they dont care....

enough said now though......

LETS put this thread to bed lol

Reactions: das
@ diver, re-read op pls, nothing about exploit, just a small statement that the account is locked due to an investigation.
Word exploit doesn't drop there & it could be about pretty much everything, going from harrasment to epxloit to a bad trade.

& pls also re-read all my posts in this thread, I never said the accounts shouldn't be temp. locked.
I said they should only be temp. locked for ongoing investigations IF they found anything out of the ordinary & not couse some ppl THINK they are cheating. Innnocent till proven guilty means anything?

this thread is bad for the game and for the locked and unlocked people...

Ummm... this thread is bad for the game? :laugh:

Honestly, the mere fact that this situation is taking so long to resolve is what is bad for the game. :wise:

no i do not think its fun/motivational getting such a message

i dont get it would you rather have MA do a sloppy investigation, miss out on half of people involved?

I have nothing against MJs gf, I just believe the investigation should be conducted properly and all potencialy conected exploiters get a thorough check

If you are innocent you have nothing to fear of

Reactions: das
no i do not think its fun/motivational getting such a message

i dont get it would you rather have MA do a sloppy investigation, miss out on half of people involved?

I have nothing against MJs gf, I just believe the investigation should be conducted properly and all potencialy conected exploiters get a thorough check

If you are innocent you have nothing to fear of

Nope, MA should do a descent investigation BUT, as long as they haven't found anything, the ava shouldn't get a temp. lock.

about having nothing to fear of..
It wouldn't be the 1st time that while an ava is locked for an ONGOING investigation, markups of some of the items (or stackables) that locked ava has crashes.. it makes you unable to react to any market change, wich can have huge consequences.
Not to even mention ongoing events wich you'll need to pass on.
For example some where doing the prison quest wich gave an 'estate' as price to the 1st 5 to complete, 70k grind & get locked after several days there... ask Dreicc, he was there, he got a mail afaik.
Not like he seemed to be going for top5 but still these are all factors that makes innocent temp locked ava's loose trust.

Ummm... this thread is bad for the game? :laugh:

Honestly, the mere fact that this situation is taking so long to resolve is what is bad for the game. :wise:

Depends on your perception of the situation. I would rather they do a decent job investigating whatever this was and make the right decisions on who to ban and who not to ban.

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=178206

guess pvp4 is safer ;)
http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=12726

by posting this it does not mean i think he is guilty...

it is no secert either...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nt-locked!!!&p=2745186&viewfull=1#post2745186

so is it worth gathering a list of people locked?
just to see the various involvements they had in the community and what their professions were in game?
i mean they are all pretty open about the locking throughout threads...

how about a list of locked... and recently unlocked players? is this against the rules... if they are open about it in threads?

Last edited:
@ diver, re-read op pls, nothing about exploit, just a small statement that the account is locked due to an investigation.
Word exploit doesn't drop there & it could be about pretty much everything, going from harrasment to epxloit to a bad trade.

sorry confused it with the " mary jane blocked again " op which is from may 6th which says "Your Entropia Universe account has been locked due to an ongoing internal exploit investigation"

About the vtol exploit..
Yes, he did it
Yes, he got caught
Yes, he got punished

a temp ban, hardly a punishment in my opinion. If MA had some balls, MJ would have been a gonner ... Hopefully this time, they will show no mercy to anyone who exploited (if anyone did).

I can only repeat myself here... This is not WOW, this is a RCE, I myself have invested a lot and many others a lot more ...

I would like to see MA doing everything possible to protect those investment. All they are doing with unbanning MJ is telling the community ... Hey, exploit, no problem ...

This time they should re-establish trust by showing no mercy.

Angel

Status
Back