Locked accounts

Status
no i do not think its fun/motivational getting such a message

i dont get it would you rather have MA do a sloppy investigation, miss out on half of people involved?

I have nothing against MJs gf, I just believe the investigation should be conducted properly and all potencialy conected exploiters get a thorough check

If you are innocent you have nothing to fear of

Hmm, you seem to me to know too much about this whole issue.

Maybe MA should lock you also to get a proper investigation going. We wouldn`t want to see them miss on any vital leads, now would we. ;)

p.s: I meant to say sugar daddy.

a temp ban, hardly a punishment in my opinion. If MA had some balls, MJ would have been a gonner ... Hopefully this time, they will show no mercy to anyone who exploited (if anyone did).

I can only repeat myself here... This is not WOW, this is a RCE, I myself have invested a lot and many others a lot more ...

I would like to see MA doing everything possible to protect those investment. All they are doing with unbanning MJ is telling the community ... Hey, exploit, no problem ...

This time they should re-establish trust by showing no mercy.

Angel

Angel? You a fucking devil man before MA you already know I'm guilty.

Be a Man and throw ur anger in ur mother not at innocent guy at this time.

this thread is bad for the game and for the locked and unlocked people...and we can't judge anybody. I believe we should shut up and wait what MA will say becouse we dont know details. For me this seems to be 100% like a witch hunt during the Inquisition times.....if you are quilty in our eyes,,,you die!!!!!

be carefull..maybe tomorow..you will be there

Unfortunately, that's the nature of almost all forums, as the collective mentality tends to gravitate to the middle ages.

+rep

Hmm, you seem to me to know too much about this whole issue.

Maybe MA should lock you also to get a proper investigation going. We wouldn`t want to see them miss on any vital leads, now would we. ;)

p.s: I meant to say sugar daddy.

damm :duh: busted, when they contact me I will pass them your name for speaking to me here on forum to much

Just one question MJ means Mickel Jackson?

damm :duh: busted, when they contact me I will pass them your name for speaking to me here on forum to much

Sure. Some would argue Entropia lacks excitement. Let`s throw few hundred pre-emptive locks around to get the adrenaline and the juices going. The more peds you have ingame, the more excited you gonna feel when MA sends you the "your account has been locked msg". Let`s explore the positive side a bit.

Sure. Some would argue Entropia lacks excitement. Let`s throw few hundred pre-emptive locks around to get the adrenaline and the juices going. The more peds you have ingame, the more excited you gonna feel when MA sends you the "your account has been locked msg". Let`s explore the positive side a bit.

Mika be sure when I'm gonna be on you have a reward of 500$ for been my support

Moderator note : Can we please keep the personal insults out of this thread please.

youve been taking my words out of context for whole day, and now you quote my sarcastic comment regarding your post in which you speak of me needing to be locked aswell?

now we know why the relationship is so deep:wise:

Majstorex and with love with can you please say mikass is my second account in forum , is my girlfriend I know him in real life and why not compare tracker?
All for sure speculating that's what you do best

some have a serious problem, and its not only the exploiters....

Did you... did you just actually offer someone a $500 reward for supporting you... on a forum?!?

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Mary Jane!!! You are the BEST Entropia player in the entire world!!!

There is no way you should ever, ever be locked, banned, or otherwise not permitted to play!!!

I cannot wait until your GLORIOUS (second) return to the game!!!

:yup:

Re

If this is true it's the craziest thing to arise since my stay here began. I find it insane that this went unnoticed by MA for so long, you think it would have set off an alarm or something. Jesus even out of shear interest you think they woulda looked at how these guys were operating. Clearly the all seeing eye of MA is not so all seeing...

Question for you guys though... So if this 3+mil in hofs/globals was all found on FOMA that means he also collected the tax on that 3mil.... WTF happens to him and his peds? Tough one if u ask me...:scratch2: can someone run the numbers on what tax woulda been collected off this amount of peds, haven't been up there in a while so don't know the tax rate ATM...

If you are innocent you have nothing to fear of

I can understand that you might never heard of the novel The Trial by Franz Kafka but seriously you must know that that phrase has been used a 1000 times by evil?

I applaud your optimism and laugh at your stupidity.

Reactions: das
OK, Sqnik is in my soc, and i can assure you it is NOT PAVILON.......

People need to stop accusing innocent people, yes he has the first same name piotrek, but how can you MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS based on just that 1 name, please stop it.......

this thread i think is getting well out of hand, and people need to CHILL out and HOPE and WAIT and see if MA decide to tell us what happened regarding the locked accounts, speculation is all you are doing and now it seems you are going FURTHER AND ACCUSING INNOCENT PEOPLE, this Sqnik has been in my soc for a while now, and he has lost a lot of peds......

and that is his first big hof he got 1.8k iron, SO please stop accusing innocent people, he used a lvl 11 amp when he got that iron hof earlier on.. i shouldnt even have to EXPLAIN, but i feel i have too, to stop all the people who keep accusing innocent people

PLEASE just wait and see what info comes out when and IF MA announce something

RJ Rob

pls confirm how can u assure us hes not pls.

and if hes not indeed he doesnt even need to worry ;) or talk bout it. as u said true will come eventually.

its a free speech forum we can say what we wish. noone is accusing anyone directly. only looking at facts, dates and numbers.

Wow, what a fun thread, I feel like I'm watching Nancy Grace. I know people want transparency but you can't give out the details of an investigation before an investigation is finished, it just doesn't make sense. A temp lock is appropriate even if innocent people get caught up by it, but those locks do need to be resolved as quickly as possible. For other interesting details

I've always made a profit mining, my skills are now only Level 36, and I've only used up to OA-102 amps. I'm quite prepared to believe that miners at Level 60 with bigger amps can make a consistent bigger profit. Strash isn't quite at that level, but his thread shows the direction.

I frequently make a profit mining, but only with small or no amps and the right resources. There is no possibly way that I could profit on a consistent basis with 109 amps mining Iron and Ganganite.

Please give Rep his MM back.

The only thing BlackHawk has posted in weeks that I agree with.

Reactions: das
I can understand that you might never heard of the novel The Trial by Franz Kafka but seriously you must know that that phrase has been used a 1000 times by evil?

I applaud your optimism and laugh at your stupidity.

You read Kafka books, good for you
many innocent people that were locked in proces of invetigation have allready been unlocked, more and more shady ones remain

I think i am going to go rent a copy of This movie. I think most of you all should too ;)

ofc :D

what drives us in this wish hunt is the fact that many lost confidence to play and given the facts its much more entertaining to do CSI then lose a ton of hard earned cash to the ones we asssume in our stated free opinion think are guilty.

the real judge is MA here. we are just watching the movie and commenting on it

Oh for the love of Mod Mercs!

Wow Ivo i am not a prick. I don't hold grudges. Do i get emotional? yes i get emotional. But I always Would work For what i earned.
First question you need to ask yourselves is this...... WHY WOULD I PLAY FOR 8hrs A DAY for a year + and try to use a bug? are you joking? lol
I wouldn't ever Do that or cheat. I always tell MA what is up if i see a bug. SO please you do not know me IVO.

I am a very honest person and work my ass off for what i have in my life.
And that's my morality...

Anyways Good luck with starting rumors and oh ya when i am unlocked you can apologise to me ... ok thanks.

Peace.

oh And PS. All my bombs Were with Decay always.

Last edited:
Wow Ivo i am not a prick. I don't hold grudges. Do i get emotional? yes i get emotional. But I always Would work For what i earned.
First question you need to ask yourselves is this...... WHY WOULD I PLAY FOR 8hrs A DAY for a year + and try to use a bug? are you joking? lol
I wouldn't ever Do that or cheat. I always tell MA what is up if i see a bug. SO please you do not know me IVO.

Anyways Good luck with starting rumors and oh ya when i am unlocked you can apologise to me ... ok thanks.

Peace.

Strash i would like you to add you to FL when we gonna be on... :cool:

And all dont forget to past here

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212164-to-stop

Peace.

i only brought to light what looked suspicious... never did i accuse anyone...

glad to see you back... keep up the hard work

did you get your answer that you repeatedly asked?
why you were locked?

I am still locked.
I just didn't like someone of Assuming something and EXCUSING ME AND CALLING ME A NAME.
Sorry that's just pushing it to far.
First of All why is everyone assuming what is going on? when i have no clue and seems no one else does other then MA.
And the Fact that I played SO much and put so much time/cycling I have a feeling it will take a lot longer to 'scan' my account and others to see what the issue is. So Please Let's all become PATIENT and see what MA has to say when this is all over. and Please give some respect to people. that is all i have ever done for people and this game.

Peace

So Please Let's all become PATIENT and see what MA has to say when this is all over. and Please give some respect to people. that is all i have ever done for people and this game.

Peace

Probably the most intelligent thing to come out of this thread. +rep if I could give him more :)

I am still locked.
I just didn't like someone of Assuming something and EXCUSING ME AND CALLING ME A NAME.
Sorry that's just pushing it to far.
First of All why is everyone assuming what is going on? when i have no clue and seems no one else does other then MA.
And the Fact that I played SO much and put so much time/cycling I have a feeling it will take a lot longer to 'scan' my account and others to see what the issue is. So Please Let's all become PATIENT and see what MA has to say when this is all over. and Please give some respect to people. that is all i have ever done for people and this game.

Peace

well if you did nothing wrong... you dont have anything to worry about ;)
i think we/you dont have a choice except exhibit patience...

why do you think you were locked if you had to speculate? did you deal with the 3 aforementioned polish players?
did you know about this bug and divulge the information?
or just a random locking? people were unlocked quickly... the longer it goes... the worse off i fear for you and your account

btw the argument about 8hours+ a day isnt very valid... since i think those big amp miners did the same... and probably considered themselves "hard workers" too... again not saying you did it... but that isnt a good reason to exempt yourself

Last edited:
I'm sure Strash is innocent. He may be hard to get along with sometimes, but he's not a cheater...

My guess is he had sooo much turnover that he looked suspicious...

Hope you get unlocked soon.

Peace.

well strash.

its not really a grudge im holding against u. but as i stated before its the kind of person and attitude u had towards me back in the pyrates age that makes me think u could maybe do this, backed by the "evidences". same goes for MJ. its not personal. just a judgment of opinion that im stating.

i feel robbed of almost all my ped stack, happiness to play and confidence in the game for because of these situations.

deep inside, all in all i hope u both didnt do it.... i may not exactly love u but i wish u no harm.
but if u really did it i hope u burn and MA is the real judge and got the tools to check if u did it or not.
we are only observing and commenting on the info we got that was provided from u both. we got no power to convict u or not. think bout that.

and as i stated in Moms thread. im of the opinion the wishhunt should go on. we should keep trying to find more coincidences and in the end do the job that was supposed to be MAs. in the end if u did nothing wrong u will be unlocked.

ill even forward my apology to the day u get unlocked, for calling u a prick (maybe a bit out of hand indeed), if u get unlocked. after all i recall u retracting from being a prick towards me back in the days.

but this goes only if ur not guilty.

peace and GL m8

Last edited:
Please Let's all become PATIENT and see what MA has to say when this is all over. and Please give some respect to people.
Peace

^ This ^

+rep

Playing Sherlock Holmes is fun, but perhaps it getting a bit out of hand?

Of course we all want to know WTH is going on within MA, but sometimes patience can get you the most information, if that makes sense.

An official statement from MA would have averted 99% of this.

Status
Back