Locked accounts

Status

aszek

Young
Hello all

Can someone tell me why entropia locked my and others accounts ?
So far, I got an answer (Your account has been locked in conjunction to an internal investigation and your case has been sent to the responsible area for further investigation. They will get back to you as soon as they can.)

What investigation ?

Does anyone have any knowledge about this?

Please help me I'm waiting already 3 days and no response from support with the reason

Same here...

I hope that after the end of the matter MA will have good explanation and all affected users will receive a reward.

I do not hope MA gives out a reward for their recent fuck up, then they should have to give back A LOT through the years, and for future fuck ups..

The only thing I hope, is that MA makes a statement IN THE CLIENT LOADER, why so many were banned like this.. My trust for MA keeps getting lower and lower :scratch2:

The only thing I hope, is that MA makes a statement IN THE CLIENT LOADER, why so many were banned like this.. My trust for MA keeps getting lower and lower :scratch2:

Don't hold your breath on them ever stating why in the client loader sins they don't have to and most likely would not want to. If this is a really big fraud investigation would it really be a good idea to put that kind of news on the client loader?

As for my trust in MA its going up more and more thanks to them taking a more active approach to illegal activities. Sure it sucks that a lot of account has been locked and I would also be kind of upset if mine got locked aswell but I will be ok with it.
I would know I did not do anything wrong and who ever did the wrong would be banned and that my account will be unlocked as soon as they discovered who the guilty one were.

I hope that MA will be open about what happens with the closed account.
With all these rumors in the forum MA should already tell the community what is happening.

Lot of people have invested lot of money into EU/MA and if they lock/ban people without a good reason (and tell the community the reason) other players will be afraid to invest money into the game.

Knowing that MA can ban/lock me without a good reason i never will invest much money in EU.

Since this issue stil got not solved i believe it has a bigger size ... Something is really rotten in this issue i hope the collateral victims wont suffer .... but inmy eye's it looks extremly big if it is not an announcement commed out or so ...

I hope that after the end of the matter MA will have good explanation and all affected users will receive a reward.

Receive a reward?!?!?

I've not really scrambled through all the other gazillion page nonsense threads so pardon my ignorance... but just how many avatars are we talking here?

:tiphat:

Probably 50-150 but a lot of players does not posted them status or they don't have EF user's.. But others has spoken-ed in them names.

p.s. maybe more i dont know

i think the community as a whole deserves somekind of answer from ma/sds/see/the pope/and giselle bunchen..if the peds are being manipulated by players, that affects everyone. and since someone brought up rewards , wouldnt everyone be entitled as we all are a part of this economy , or suffer from it. so rewards are a bad idea

Receive a reward?!?!?

It seems to me that MA is not fair. If there is a problem why MA bypasses our questions ? I feel like some criminal.
And it seems to me MA does not know what happened if sow many account has been blocked.
And everyone should pay the consequences of their deeds. If you broke any of the terms u will pay and your account will be banned. But I do not know if my account will be unlocked I`m seriously considering giving up the game and transfer all my money back.

Anyway Really thanks all for reply.

I am not locked, and I really woul be pissed as all of the locked ppl if that happens to me. But in some way I can understand why MA did so.

Example: One guy is making business with "ilegal/stolen/$insert here" PED and bought several Items. After that he resells those Items, the buyer resells also, etc, etc.

So you have a big chain of ppl involved in that without knowledge about. Let's imagine such a case comes up to MA 5 or 6 days after the *first* bad deal has started. Now make yourself a picture how BIG the logs are that have to be investigated by MA and what a puzzle they have to solve.

The only really BAD thing is, that nobody sends a Mail to the locked ppl in which the are informed that something has happend and that many others are locked too to find out who's the "bad Boy" in all of that - with an excuse to the innocent.

:twocents:

I am not locked, and I really woul be pissed as all of the locked ppl if that happens to me. But in some way I can understand why MA did so.

Example: One guy is making business with "ilegal/stolen/$insert here" PED and bought several Items. After that he resells those Items, the buyer resells also, etc, etc.

So you have a big chain of ppl involved in that without knowledge about. Let's imagine such a case comes up to MA 5 or 6 days after the *first* bad deal has started. Now make yourself a picture how BIG the logs are that have to be investigated by MA and what a puzzle they have to solve.

The only really BAD thing is, that nobody sends a Mail to the locked ppl in which the are informed that something has happend and that many others are locked too to find out who's the "bad Boy" in all of that - with an excuse to the innocent.

:twocents:

Well MA claimed that they have the most secure and most evolved tracking system ever. If that claim would be true it would take only a few seconds to resolve the problem.

MA also claims to be as secure as a bank, but I have never ever heard any story about somebody who got locked out of their bank account fpr an intense amount of time without any support.

And I really don't know why you guys continue to play after you are mistreated that badly...

Mindark needs time to investigate things .. its easiest to investigate on a frozen system .. they have to figure out if the culprit was cooperating with someone or the trades that were made were legit and the second person is innocent.

Scammers Cheats Frauds etc ... they will all get caught eventually ..

Maybe they are investigating who abused the vehicle repair exploit ? hmm ?

Maybe someone again deposited fraudulent money?

There are many options and you will not be told what is going on until the end of investigation so you cant try to cover up anything ..

Thats how it is and to be honest i dont mind .. if your clean you will be released .. not after 48h but maybe a week ;)

What about the last lock and investigation? Anyone know if it was all random players suspected or certain SOCs? I have 1 of my Alpha WildD3amons locked, I would be very surprised if he did wrong.

just got unlocked:

Your account was on hold as part or a regular procedure from the Internal Investigation Team. However, you will be able to logon Entropia Universe again. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this investigation might have caused you. We wish you a good day in Entropia Universe!

finally they started to unlock accounts.... looking forward

Scammers Cheats Frauds etc ... they will all get caught eventually ..

Yeah, but even if they get caught many get unlocked after a short temp-ban and even get to keep what they stole. I wish MA would be at least consistent in their punishment or the lack thereof.

Edit: I don't mean people who got locked because of this investigation.

just got unlocked:

Your account was on hold as part or a regular procedure from the Internal Investigation Team. However, you will be able to logon Entropia Universe again. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that this investigation might have caused you. We wish you a good day in Entropia Universe!

Glad your unlocked, so its not a bug? I mean the above quote states its a regular procedure, i presume they are unlocking one avatar at a time, till they find where the real trail of fraudulent peds began?

It seems to me that MA is not fair. If there is a problem why MA bypasses our questions ? I feel like some criminal.
And it seems to me MA does not know what happened if sow many account has been blocked.
And everyone should pay the consequences of their deeds. If you broke any of the terms u will pay and your account will be banned. But I do not know if my account will be unlocked I`m seriously considering giving up the game and transfer all my money back.

Anyway Really thanks all for reply.

if you consider leaving because they dont give you a reward then please do.

cheers

ermik

Glad your unlocked, so its not a bug? I mean the above quote states its a regular procedure, i presume they are unlocking one avatar at a time, till they find where the real trail of fraudulent peds began?

I hope they finder this mother f... :yay:

if you consider leaving because they dont give you a reward then please do.

cheers

ermik

Common Erik im think about living not because reword. If u will have some much to lost i think u will be same......

Sow if is not about bug some one have to some scam....

I dont know whats going on just lets wait and trust MA

as a player I need the proper and transparent investigation of the case ...
I need to know what happens ... this is extraordinary case

I trade and I deal with lots of avatars every day ... I never check where their peds come from ... and I dont care ...
What I care is that I have my bitchlist of unfair avatars and I dont trade with some ... would like to know who to add to my list.

and in general,

why should I invest my money and energy into this game if I don't have the guarantee of proper customer service?

Common Erik im think about living not because reword. If u will have some much to lost i think u will be same......

lost? i dont understand?

you mean you lost too much in entropia so thats why you consider leaving?

that i CAN understand , since i have pretty big losses myself.

However im not leaving because of losses , i change my gameplay , to make the lost peds back.

cheers

ermik

lost? i dont understand?

you mean you lost too much in entropia so thats why you consider leaving?

that i CAN understand , since i have pretty big losses myself.

However im not leaving because of losses , i change my gameplay , to make the lost peds back.

cheers

ermik

Im piss of for customer support and i don`t know what will happed with my items.
And my money.....

Im piss of for customer support and i don`t know what will happed with my items.
And my money.....

Call to Mindark...
And good luck

Status
Back