Locked accounts

Status
I did (patiently) read all posts in this thread and i'm not here to judge or take any conclusion about anything related to players as i don't have all the info.

The only remark i could make on this debate is that bug or not, exploit or not ... we will never know the details of it.

If you where MindArk, a company that provides a "platform" to different business partners, would you "advertise" that there is a flaw in your system allowing some "smart" players to drain cash out of the economy ? Certainly not.

In case this bug/exploit is a reality, i can only hope 3 things :

1/ I hope that those "smart" players did not had time to withdraw all of what they "earned".
2/ I hope that the peds that are locked with their accounts will not have to stay locked waiting to the EULA "purge" period.
3/ I hope that MA will learn from such story and in the future be "smarter" than the "smart" players.

Now i think it is time, to get over it as in anyways we will never get back a pec of the pile that may potentially have been "stolen" from us.

:twocents:

+rep. Well said

so you watched Strash for the last 6 months (up to years...per other reports) everytime he mined? nope...

I did next things:

1. I mined alot. Not like Strash, but you can check ET. So I know mining system.
2. I mined @ FOMA too, I know HITRATE there.
3. I know that Strash doesn't mined @ FOMA. Instead, he prefer hardwork with VTOL on Calypso.
4. I see his globalling-hoffing patterns doesn't change.

Most important - I think. And combining information above, I am sure that Strash is fair player. He just gotten under MA's investigation not because of "contacting" with someone, but because of... "SELECT" query from DB, which gets spamming-globalling-hoffing miners in first, most important - with PROFIT. By the way - number 3 is most important.

So that batch of players now analysed in "hand" mode, and yes - it will take alot of time to go through his insane amount of drops.

But he will be unlocked.

does anyone know if they TTed the minerals? or sold for mark up?
3.1mil peds can turn into 3.6mil-3.7mil peds real quick with mark up

Joker, you're reseller, right?

This bugged amp/exploit discussion reminds me of what a guy advertised some weeks ago in Twin and PA.

He was promising a way of mining that would produce considerable profit quickly. He was looking for customers who had several k of peds to spend and was going on and on about that customer of his who was profiting now with every bomb dropped.

Usually the whole thing ended in an argument with other players who suspected scam/fraud/exploit/whatever and he left for some other place to look for customers.

Can't remember the name, though.

Joker, you're reseller, right?

incorrect more of a miner hunter.... if you check tracker ;) where is your tracker
i know mining system better then most btw...

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=20914
for me mining is boring but decent profit...

I did next things:

so you watched strash for 2 years on livestream... i call bullshit...

I did next things:

1. I mined alot.
might as well send a link to your tracker... see see your "mining a lot" (2 words btw)

oh dear... you did mine "alot"
http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=167331
9k peds mining lol (after you back out your 14k ped hof)
9k peds mining is a single run for me ;)

quit talking shit... and personal attacks... all i know is strash posted some pictures i brought them to light... i never accused him of anything... to say you watched him Via livestream for 2 years is simple dumb

Last edited:
ok, even if it turns out tht MJ is clear in this case, how can you expect of me to appologize for being susspicius at him this time, while he hasnt made an appology to all of us for using the exploit draining the loot pool that i contribute to filling?

And yes, if his current account is under investigation, the account of his GF should be locked aswell since it couldev been used to transfer peds out of the system.
Atleast this is how proper investigation should be conducted, so it seems MA have missed a few accounts

now if MJ revealed that she is his gf, well now, thats the same as when he provided the screenie that got him banned for vtol hunting

Well you clearly show that all you seek is a chance to spew dirt at someone.

MJ did a thing that most players did not find to be fair, got a punishment for it and endured it. Thus you're probably one of those scums irl who treat others as inferior as soon as they find out somebody has been accused of something or is related to one that has been.

(...) he hasnt made an appology to all of us for using the exploit draining the loot pool that i contribute to filling?

The Zcarne Smoki guys were the ones using a bug gaining TT profit. Hunting with VTOL just adds fuel cost in return of greatly reducing armor and FAP decay while weapon tt, markup, ammo and enhancer costs still stay the same. It was more like a bad balancing from MA's side because they admitted that VTOL was supposed to work this way, and does not drain anybody's profit but MA's.

In both cases, MA is at fault for leaving these problems open for so long.

I did next things:

1. I mined alot. Not like Strash, but you can check ET. So I know mining system.
2. I mined @ FOMA too, I know HITRATE there.
3. I know that Strash doesn't mined @ FOMA. Instead, he prefer hardwork with VTOL on Calypso.
4. I see his globalling-hoffing patterns doesn't change.

Most important - I think. And combining information above, I am sure that Strash is fair player. He just gotten under MA's investigation not because of "contacting" with someone, but because of... "SELECT" query from DB, which gets spamming-globalling-hoffing miners in first, most important - with PROFIT. By the way - number 3 is most important.

So that batch of players now analysed in "hand" mode, and yes - it will take alot of time to go through his insane amount of drops.

But he will be unlocked.

sry from what i know from strash he would be the kind of guy that is capable of holding a grudge. against more sucessful soc m8ts (happened to me) or MA for keeping his peds. so i actually believe if he knew how to do it, he would. just my opinion.

foma or not. the only difference in globalling pattern is that u dont get globals that often even with ma109s planetside. that easy.

sidenote. i also believe he would be the smartest of them all on figuring how to keep a low profile or hiding his more dubious actions. he was in my soc already. i know the prick

Let`s assume that someone made a mistake in his past. I`m pretty sure we`ve all made mistakes.
Does that justify insulting and assigning blame based solely on pure speculation and rumor?

In case you`ve made false accusations, you should apologize, regardless of what MJ did or didn`t do in the past.

MJ is just someone I`ve met ingame once, I wouldn`t call him my friend, at least not yet. I barely know the guy.
But I see him being bashed for something he might not have done by people who use personal attacks and slander to get their points across.

I don`t care who`s playing X account and you shouldn`t care also. If that avatar is registered in his GF`s name, that`s her avatar, which she is fully entitled to and which she fully owns. If she lets MJ play with her avi that`s her and her business alone, not yours.

hmm well if anyone turns out innocent i would apologize , but the screenie of a certain ava trying to sell peds for cash clinched it for me , why would you pay for 109's and bombs , fees , and decay then sell peds for half price, if you made more than you wanted mine unamped..lol

if you can just play anyones ava , i guess folks should have grandma , auntie, uncle, fido , or their goldfish start up an ava

Interesting post but MA is making this a PR disaster. Staying silent dont work for companies if they want to survive.

Oh and isnt this a perfect example of MA hiding behind the PP´s?

Im not sure how much they can say more then a vital bug was found (which we don't even know if its 100% confirmed yet even though it looks alot like it at the moment)
As far as i know all investigations are under lock and key by there privacy policy, so no names will ever be known apart from speculation via the community.

As for the 'hiding behind PP's' thing i can't say much.

Best regards
Zweshi

And yes, if his current account is under investigation, the account of his GF should be locked aswell since it couldev been used to transfer peds out of the system.
Atleast this is how proper investigation should be conducted, so it seems MA have missed a few accounts

What's next, ban everyone on his FL, then ban everyone who has MJ on his FL, then ban his ex-soc?

as long as MA can't find a trace of a trade between the 2 mentioned ava's, I don't see why the other ava should be locked.. unless ofc that ava used the same bug/exploit.
I can also fully understand why MA makes no statement, as the investigation is obviously still in progress...
We can only hope it doesn't goto the same shelve as the bothunters we saw several years ago

Last edited:

i dont blame MA they apparently are taking action once they have found out...if you forgot to lock your door , and your computer gets stolen , would you let the thief keep it because it was your fault? , just curious

and of course MA isnt going to say anything , if they are getting ready to confinscate thousands of dollars in assets , im sure they are busy with lawyers

incorrect more of a miner hunter.... if you check tracker ;) where is your tracker
i know mining system better then most btw...

http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=20914
for me mining is boring but decent profit...

so you watched strash for 2 years on livestream... i call bullshit...

might as well send a link to your tracker... see see your "mining a lot" (2 words btw)

1. You have my ava name in my profile, and you have a search feature on ET. I mining from february of this year. Yes, this is alot.
2. I didn't watched Strash for 2 year on livestream, since he did only one livestream, before his lockdown.
3. You can call bullshit what you're like or not - but stating that 3 millions of peds can be turned real fast with MU to 3.7 - that real BS. Real BS, especially that those 3 millions including Iron and Ganganite - yeah, cmon, do profit real fast.
4. You already shows your Mining Knowledge about "yellow lines" of amps - or it wasn't you?
5. Ah, yes - Strash was stupid enough in case of using that exploit - leave alot of evident screenshots?

What's next, ban everyone on his FL, then ban everyone who has MJ on his FL, then ban his ex-soc?

as long as MA can't find a trace of a trade between the 2 mentioned ava's, I don't see why the other ava should be locked.. unless ofc that ava used the same bug/exploit.
I can also fully understand why MA makes no statement, as the investigation is obviously still in progress...
We can only hope it doesn't goto the same shelve as the bothunters we saw several years ago

MA Probably doesnt have too much time to put into this right now, considering MA employees are currently running space rides 24/7.

Plus, whats the rush? If people where trying to create and launder money then IMO MA should go after them legally. I just vote the Peds from the trail goes into loot :)

hmm well if anyone turns out innocent i would apologize ,

re read most of my posts... i only highlight what i see... i try to not make accusations... i stick with facts...

i post accounts that havnt mined after the 6th (date of locking)
and i post suspicious screen shots...
i appologize if i hurt these peoples feelings but not for what i have said or tried to bring to light...not one bit...

• all are innocent until proven guilty in my book...
  • my oppinion doesnt matter in the end to MA... they will decide the fate of these guys...
  • one thing is for certain if there was a bug... there would definatly be people trying to fly under the radar and either subsidize a bad hunt/mining run... or go legit after exploiting the system for some nice profit over the months/years...

3. You can call bullshit what you're like or not - but stating that 3 millions of peds can be turned real fast with MU to 3.7 - that real BS. Real BS, especially that those 3 millions including Iron and Ganganite - yeah, cmon, do profit real fast.

If enough of the MU was 123% or more then yes, it would be easy.

Well you clearly show that all you seek is a chance to spew dirt at someone.

MJ did a thing that most players did not find to be fair, got a punishment for it and endured it. Thus you're probably one of those scums irl who treat others as inferior as soon as they find out somebody has been accused of something or is related to one that has been..

as long as I deposit money so I can get robbed in such ways, I will speak my mind and you can just stfu about it and continue supporting your dear MJ the exploiter, do we understand eachother?

The Zcarne Smoki guys were the ones using a bug gaining TT profit. Hunting with VTOL just adds fuel cost in return of greatly reducing armor and FAP decay while weapon tt, markup, ammo and enhancer costs still stay the same. It was more like a bad balancing from MA's side because they admitted that VTOL was supposed to work this way, and does not drain anybody's profit but MA's.

I do agree its MAs fault, so that in your mind gives people the right to take advantage of it stealing from the loot pool?

good to see your moral standards

If enough of the MU was 123% or more then yes, it would be easy.

Iron was under 105% this time, Gang - same, don't remember.

AhOhEh
Banned

Non decay oa109
Originally Posted by raddim
Yea Yea Yea, you scan and what you see? agality? strenght ? armour, gun? u cant see mining skills.... an if you nevere heard its your problem, I never hear with you ant other ppl from this post, I play 7 years+ at this game but now I invest more money and effect you see in chat. So stop write idiotic text if you dont know who is who...

Greetings Raddim.
Invest more money lol.
Btw,
I like your soc info.
"If we dont get what we want,we will stole from you."

Greetings!

Now that is very interesting - I was the one that found that post.

AhOhEh was NOT banned when I found the posts yesterday.

Why Ban an account with 3 posts that hasnt even been used since January? Its not like AhOhEh was here asking awkward questions or being a nuisance, so whats the logic behind the ban? :scratch2::dunno:

13. You can call bullshit what you're like or not - but stating that 3 millions of peds can be turned real fast with MU to 3.7 - that real BS. Real BS, especially that those 3 millions including Iron and Ganganite - yeah, cmon, do profit real fast.

maybe they dont have a good math program in your country?

i will help

3.6/3.1= 116%

3.7/3.1 = 119%

so what is the mark up on igni... narc... blaus... belk... cald...gazz... let me help you... all over the %s listed above...

either way... when you get to 3million+ peds... does it really matter? that is the TT... that is most important... mark up is player based...

since i mined CND almost exclusively... i can tell you 116% is feasible... and i have achieved this % or higher...

1. You have my ava name in my profile, and you have a search feature on ET. I mining from february of this year. Yes, this is alot.
2. I didn't watched Strash for 2 year on livestream, since he did only one livestream, before his lockdown.
4. You already shows your Mining Knowledge about "yellow lines" of amps - or it wasn't you?
5. Ah, yes - Strash was stupid enough in case of using that exploit - leave alot of evident screenshots?

thats not a lot. not even close.

3. take a look what they did to solis and other good MU enmatter resources

5. yes he was. hes a kid craving for attention. always was

no ofc not, but think for a second.
If there was an aggrement on "bad taxes", two closely related avatars accounts should be both inspected dont you think?
what if the "bad taxes" went out of the sytrem through that account?

not saying anything did happen, just saying how a proper investigation should take place

and i strongly believe MA has all the info on PP trades

maybe they dont have a good math program in your country?

i will help

3.6/3.1= 116%

3.7/3.1 = 119%

so what is the mark up on igni... narc... blaus... belk... cald...gazz... let me help you... all over the %s listed above...

either way... when you get to 3million+ peds... does it really matter? that is the TT... that is most important... mark up is player based...

since i mined CND almost exclusively... i can tell you 116% is feasible... and i have acheived this % or higher...

They? In my country? I don't know, what they have. But I see what was mined most. It's iron and gang. But anyway - let's leave MU. Let's talk about amount. 3million+ peds. Fast sell is impossible. It's insane amount for even selling that in 2 months.

And yes, ENG isn't my native, thank you for pointing that, but I know it.

1.2. I didn't watched Strash for 2 year on livestream, since he did only one livestream, before his lockdown.
3?

so you watched Strash on 1 single mining run... out of 360,000 peds of mining globals...
that makes you all knowing of every ingame activity over the last 2 years... right...

i still have never once said strash did this or not... i merely posted some interesting pictures he posted... and pointed out the facts... on entropiatracker...which were confirmed by his posting on forum saying he is locked...

no ofc not, but think for a second.
If there was an aggrement on "bad taxes", two closely related avatars accounts should be both inspected dont you think?
what if the "bad taxes" went out of the sytrem through that account?

not saying anything did happen, just saying how a proper investigation should take place

and i strongly believe MA has all the info on PP trades

Yes, & as long as they see nothing out of the ordinary (trades/withdrawls/huge unexplainable income), why would MA ban them...
I'm pretty sure that if MA has the slightliest doubt, they will be locked in a matter of minutes.
It is not becouse ava accounts are closely related that they are both guilty!
I have several friends I know irl, play at their location several times/week, we trade gear quite often & team often.
Are you saying that if one of those ava's got locked for using an exploit, or beiing investigated for it, my ava should be immediatly locked also?
Why not take down EU & check evryone while you're at it?
You are suspecting ppl for who they know or who they hang out with, not for what they do & that is NOT CORRECT!

T let's leave MU. Let's talk about amount. 3million+ peds. Fast sell is impossible. It's insane amount for even selling that in 2 months.

that is why i asked...

but what they could have been doing is filling the orders in auction... there are plenty of them...
i would assume they ran the peds through a reseller... or just transported each time they wanted to dump on the market...

in my mind it is like a hedge fund liquidating a position and just keeps hitting(filling) the bid

thats not a lot. not even close.

3. take a look what they did to solis and other good MU enmatter resources

5. yes he was. hes a kid craving for attention. always was

Not alot? Even from end of february? I just started, if it can be comparable with others, who in top 200 from ET.
What they did to solis? They did nothing, they don't mine enmatt. Solis is under 200% now? You know, it's because maybe of that 10k+ solis tower, which hits recently?

Okay, hes a kid craving for attention, i don't know him personally. But not exploiter, my opinion.

Well, time & MA will tell. But I am not sure about last one. (smile.jpg)

They? In my country? I don't know, what they have. But I see what was mined most. It's iron and gang. But anyway - let's leave MU. Let's talk about amount. 3million+ peds. Fast sell is impossible. It's insane amount for even selling that in 2 months.

And yes, ENG isn't my native, thank you for pointing that, but I know it.

yes lets leave MU alone for strashs sake. solis, light liquid etc dont have orders in auction.

and orders in auction for narc, belk etc are almost non existance.

so tt the tt food and sell to orders the good MU stuff would not be a good way to increase the profits. nooooo they would never do that despite using a bug

ROFL

i dont blame MA they apparently are taking action once they have found out...if you forgot to lock your door , and your computer gets stolen , would you let the thief keep it because it was your fault? , just curious

and of course MA isnt going to say anything , if they are getting ready to confinscate thousands of dollars in assets , im sure they are busy with lawyers

Sigh.

My point was, if only MA had taken action as soon as problems arose!!

The Unlimited undecaying amp bug was there since what, 2006, and they initially even ignored support about it?

And the vehicles, most unbalanced was the VTOL and it would have taken so little to fix it, I have written supports to MA about all possible ways this could be abused and also quite simple possible solutions to each of the problems, however they still have not done anything about it over half a year!

in my mind it is like a hedge fund liquidating a position and just keeps hitting(filling) the bid

That's for sure you better know than I am. In that case there must be more locked people, traders including. Maybe you know, who is locked from them, from some big ones.

Status
Back