Locked accounts

Status
why should I invest my money and energy into this game if I don't have the guarantee of proper customer service?

Because they know chances are that you like so many others are addicted to this game ~ And that is the reason why they will do it when THEY feel like it ~ Sad, but Fact !

Im piss of for customer support and i don`t know what will happed with my items.
And my money.....

if you have not done anything wrong , you have nothing to worry about :)

You ALWAYS have something to worry about because what is right and wrong in this dynamic universe is always changing... Look at the whole VTOL exploit thing. The vu release itself said that flying vehicles can't be attacked by mobs or something like that, so it would have made sense to buy them to use that feature if you were so inclined to do so, and after people did that they got bans for using the feature which was now considered an exploit...

You ALWAYS have something to worry about because what is right and wrong in this dynamic universe is always changing... Look at the whole VTOL exploit thing. The vu release itself said that flying vehicles can't be attacked by mobs or something like that, so it would have made sense to buy them to use that feature if you were so inclined to do so, and after people did that they got bans for using the feature which was now considered an exploit...

100% :cool:

All i want is Some information to why I was locked........ As i was just playing the game minding/mining my own bussiness. I gave MA the weekend off well cause no one was there.... but now monday and STILL no information/unlock :(
Really really really sucks.....

Come on PLEASE provide us with information

All i want is Some information to why I was locked........ As i was just playing the game minding/mining my own bussiness. I gave MA the weekend off well cause no one was there.... but now monday and STILL no information/unlock :(
Really really really sucks.....

Come on PLEASE provide us with information

Yes i agree i open case
Date Created: May 6, 2011 1:XX PM GMT
First and last reply
Last Updated: May 7, 2011 6:XX AM GMT

Today is 9th hmmm how long it will take to provide some basic information ?

especially when you know you havent done anything bad, MA please fix this ASAP!

Yea, right bad MA again, blabla let's all cry for innocent people. Hypocrites. Just wait your turn to get unlocked and if you're innocent, it will happen. MA never permabanned wrongfuly a player, so you don't have what to fear.

Yes and then there is just common sense between right and wrong. Does not take a genius to figure out using a VTOL nether to take a mob hit while hunting is not the intended use even with them stating in the VU release that flying vehicles can't be attacked by mobs.

Wait sorry let me retract that, Logic fails the majority of the forum :rolleyes:

Yes and then there is just common sense between right and wrong. Does not take a genius to figure out using a VTOL nether to take a mob hit while hunting is not the intended use even with them stating in the VU release that flying vehicles can't be attacked by mobs.

Wait sorry let me retract that, Logic fails the majority of the forum :rolleyes:

Give it up. I realized some time ago that MA can not rely on the common sense of the players to distinguish between using a feature and abusing it. They just have to fix everything they deem to be an exploit.

grrrrr 6 days all ready how long it will take .... I can`t wait longer hehehe

I would consider getting locked for no reason something to worry about :yup:

if MA lock an account , its because they have a reason to.

cheers

ermik

People have been locked for doing nothing before.
MA may of had their reasons for doing so, but that is something to worry about IMO.

whats the musical chair number down to now?

mine nothing :(

Look, who was locked: you all mining on a large scale, right?

As I see, ORE MU goes to some health back, system stabilizing, etc.
That means - there no crazy oversupply, which was before.
Also, I see - some names doesn't raping CND anymore. What? Mining? No, it was raping.
Before I wondered, why I can normally mine enmatt, but not ore?
Now there is rumours about some oreamp exploit?

I hope MA will catch those mofos, who have responsibility to actually raping alot of other people by destroying balance, and not ban them, no. Just allow them to log on Nea's with some useful tool only.

Look, who was locked: you all mining on a large scale, right?

Dont know i mine around 150 oa103 month with some hight amps in middle...

Dont know if u call this large scale some people do more...

Still locked also! Bullshit from MA!

I dont mine....

As I see, ORE MU goes to some health back, system stabilizing, etc.
That means - there no crazy oversupply, which was before.
Also, I see - some names doesn't raping CND anymore. What? Mining? No, it was raping.
Before I wondered, why I can normally mine enmatt, but not ore?
Now there is rumours about some oreamp exploit?

I hope MA will catch those mofos, who have responsibility to actually raping alot of other people by destroying balance, and not ban them, no. Just allow them to log on Nea's with some useful tool only.

I never see 1 finder dont have decay or one OA this is is rumours dont make sense...

MJ, I don't blame you or someone personally, I only suspect, that someone did bad things, and must be punished.

Strash locked too - I saw his mining Run with alot of MA-109s - it was epic. He is a machine. Seems like you MJ, also Strash, also many more people locked because of some connections with those guys. Maybe large-scale trade, or something. Just locked to make investigation easier.

MJ, I don't blame you or someone personally, I only suspect, that someone did bad things, and must be punished.

Strash locked too - I saw his mining Run with alot of MA-109s - it was epic. He is a machine. Seems like you MJ, also Strash, also many more people locked because of some connections with those guys. Maybe large-scale trade, or something. Just locked to make investigation easier.

I need to wait but im impatient...
Hope soon I come back wanna do some runs :p

I never see 1 finder dont have decay or one OA this is is rumours dont make sense...

But I saw - and alot of other people that streaks like - HOF, HOF, HOF, HOF. And I mined on CND. I know how mining works, and that's continuous streaks - sorry, that's make sense. It's not normal. It's impossible to mine and analyze field with such speed.

And if you never saw something - it's doesn't mean that it doesn't exist/existed.

But I saw - and alot of other people that streaks like - HOF, HOF, HOF, HOF. And I mined on CND. I know how mining works, and that's continuous streaks - sorry, that's make sense. It's not normal. It's impossible to mine and analyze field with such speed.

And if you never saw something - it's doesn't mean that it doesn't exist/existed.

Imagine if u mine Foma with oa109 cost 600 peds 1 oa if u dont hit nothing in 19 bombs u lose this money, now think about 3 or 4 oas 2400 peds around 80 bombs what is normal happen no hits on Foma thats why when u hit is always bigger... But big OA Long term no way to proffit just use when u feel lucky

Imagine if u mine Foma with oa109 cost 600 peds 1 oa if u dont hit nothing in 19 bombs u lose this money, now think about 3 or 4 oas 2400 peds around 80 bombs what is normal happen no hits on Foma thats why when u hit is always bigger... But big OA Long term no way to proffit just use when u feel lucky

Don't tell me all that, please.

If I don't hit something with 109s ANYWHERE - I lose PEDs. I lose PEDs with two 109s. With 3. With 4. And even with 10. Luck - secondary. Primary is: big distance, and most important: bankroll.

Exactly, as you said on CND - 80 NRF - normal. Best HR which I had on CND - it's 7%, my personal record.

Sometimes... there is interesting things happens in craft. Also in hunt. And so in mining. Especially, when you got nothing long time - then series of "returns". But you need to push/drop/shoot/ constantly. It's how's the fool-proof balance works for me, system WILL return a large percent of spent PEDs.

Now, imagine you have that damn amp. For the system - you lose, while you just keep dropping bombs. But system doesn't "balanced" against that damn amp. Is it clear?

Status
Back