PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Locked accounts

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Essel Harvest Blackflower
    Society
    NBK Elite Miners - Mining Foreman -
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Acussion people inocent without fundamentation and just in BS theorys and coincidense make them a losers and someone GOD never forgett...
    MA locked you guys, not us. I have a feeling MA is pretty soulless, so God isn't going to help you much. Please don't keep bring your family into this, I expect that from a coward before he is taken out back.

As for Strash, I hope he's clean. Good guy except for the accusations.

I don't know whats going on but if someones guilty, hang em and lets move on.

Look in your heart! Look in your heart!
    What heart?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    but atm the thing that is really worring is that it seems the bug still exists and so the same mobsters can still use it either creating new accounts or using old multiple accounts.
    Jahrumble mining service.U ask I supply!

Check price table and other offers at: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2307561

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Masak Mikass Keer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Majstorex View Post
    the upper one is MJs imaginary GF

the lower one is probably one of the banned players double account
    to me, you constantly defending him (even though he exploited the VTOL bug, meaning he also stole from you, maybe he appologized to you and its all cool ya?), only suggests you are man his caliber, supporting the shit he does.
    I see that you can`t get a point across without insulting, suggesting sexual intercourse and imaginary girl friends.

infact yes, it brings me great pleasure when i see criminals that stole from me being brought to justice.
    I am aware he could be innocent, but if we remember that he didnt consider the VTOL bug an exploit, even after responses from MA were posted by forumers here, he was still claiming he had done nothing wrong.

now you tell me, why should I make an appology to someone that stole from me, maybe i should drop my pants down as well and bend? get fucking real
    So you`re aware that he could be innocent and yet you`re so very sure about him being guilty. Don`t you see a contradiction there?

but if we remember that he didnt consider the VTOL bug an exploit, even after responses from MA were posted by forumers here, he was still claiming he had done nothing wrong.
    I believe this is subject for another topic. What is or isn`t or should be considered an exploit and the gravity of such actions is different story.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Black Hawk Hawk
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    The damage done to the economy by such a huge scale is insane. It is clear that they stole money from each and every one of us. they should be all locked.

The problem for me is more with Mindark. How can you have such a bug that drains the economy and you know nothing about?

At least have the common sense to check each account that gets a loot over 5k and see how clean it is. And do that every week, if not each day. It is time consuming. But I think those guys did more than 1million dollars damage with that exploit. So it would have been cheaper to have a person checking aberrations in system. The fact that MA had no reaction sooner, worries me.

That and the fact that since they started doing it at large scale our return was reduced.
    When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Is just hard on the others.
    Same when you're stupid.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Akilie Ray Docile
    Society
    sYnErGeN
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo Jahrumble View Post
    but atm the thing that is really worring is that it seems the bug still exists and so the same mobsters can still use it either creating new accounts or using old multiple accounts.
    Ditto as i have the same concerns, also anyone notice some bans on PCF from ppl who mention the exploit before.

"puts on foil hat"

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Quote Originally Posted by Ido View Post
    Piotrek is Polish name for Peter my name is also Piotrek in Real Life so this can be a pure coincidence
    very true!

but after all this shit i dont believe in coincidences and point at the date the referred ava started to hof like crazy.

as for MJ selling the dome because of hell hoppening. well u can ask all my soc m8ts but it was exactly what i was expecting that would happen. ND would sell CND and open a new one in his new planet. so obvious. i told u so bout that MJ.

Check price table and other offers at: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2307561

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    none
    Piotrek Sqnik Mumia is my socmate rofl.
    Today he decided to drop some larger amps on CND

Burn the witches, idiots.
    Retired miner

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John itwasntme Remontoire
    Society
    Bravo Three-Nil
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikass View Post
    C`mon Spider.

So you`re saying MJ had some strange vision about what was going to happen in the future? Really ?

Also, I personally believe his selling threads were related to Hell being released. I believe he started his sales after that happened and he felt disappointed with the investment. I believe many dome selling threads popped after Hell was released.

I also know for a fact that MJ was in talks with Naomi to buy his hangar shortly before Hell happened, so he wanted to invest further at that point. After Hell was released, circumstances changed, he lost faith in the system, felt ripped off and probably decided to cash out and put the money to work elsewhere.
    Yes, saying all these things are related is just plain paranoid and delusional. The dome sale after Hell came out is something that should not really be all that hard for anybody to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ido View Post
    Piotrek is Polish name for Peter my name is also Piotrek in Real Life so this can be a pure coincidence
    Fair enough. If it is a common name (something I don't suppose the rest of us can really be expected to know), then some avatar with the name of Piotrek is indeed far less suspicious ocurrence. Still, timing and the similarity in names is still enough to ask who that person is and highlight it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharm View Post
    Which means the lock MJ got this time may only be due to "bad tax" received and the question if he was inolved in this matter in any way whatsoever.
    We simply don't know. If Mary Jane posted less about how he has been grieviously hurt by the lock (its lock after all until there has been an email saying its a ban) I'm sure there would be less speculation. He is fueling a lot of it himself. We don't even know if "bad taxes" can cause this or if he is locked due to trades. Or for that matter dodgy mining issues.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John itwasntme Remontoire
    Society
    Bravo Three-Nil
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAN ZAN View Post

I'm sorry, who are you that we should take your word, that because somebody is in your society, they are obviously not somebody else's avatar too and obviously not a troublemaker? And by the way, your society is listed as "none".

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAN ZAN View Post

i will burn the witches. as far as im concerned ill put all my energy in finding every single one of the cheaters since i lost confidence in playing the game because of these idiots that think that can get away with it.

may i ask u fool. how well do u know ur soc m8?

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 46 ... LastLast