PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Locked accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Rony View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, we were able to spot only the most stupid greediest blatant exploiters, its logical to assume that there were others knowing about the bug who exploited the bug in a way which didnt drag attention like using it in short bursts or even more imaginative methods..
    or people like pezzo to subsidize a bad run or 2 or hunt...
    it is esp. certain that there are people that used this bug that tried to trick the community or MA by actually using real amps... to not draw suspicion... and look legit...

Elite
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jason Centech Tanner
    Society
    BAHQ4LIFE!!!
    Images
    By the way.. Does anyone think the 2.5 MILLION ped these avatars got in globals is ever going to go back in the loot pool? Think about where that $250,000 US DOLLARS came from.

I'm sure they thank all of you for your contribution.
    EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!! \o/
    I LOVE THIS GAME!!!! \o/
    I LOVE MINDARK!!! \o/
    I LOVE NEOMAVEN!!! \o/

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mikee Mikeemoo Moo
    Society
    Groene Draeck
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Centech View Post
    By the way.. Does anyone think the 2.5 MILLION ped these avatars got in globals is ever going to go back in the loot pool? Think about where that $250,000 US DOLLARS came from.

Well to be fair - if it's a case of a non-decaying amp, there was still a lot of that being cycled. It wasn't all pure profit
    Losing peds on and off since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Centech View Post

http://entropiatracker.com/player.as...layerID=151737
    Largest Find: 13,088 PED
    Total Finds: 569,789 PED

http://entropiatracker.com/player.as...layerID=147974
    Largest Find: 13,848 PED
    Total Finds: 1,126,099 PED

http://entropiatracker.com/player.as...layerID=125611
    Largest Find: 70,064 PED
    Total Finds: 1,392,948 PED

i get 3,089,000 peds...
    and that is 3 of the 4 big ones...
    dont know if they were locked/ban but according to entropiatracker they were

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeemooo View Post
    Well to be fair - if it's a case of a non-decaying amp, there was still a lot of that being cycled. It wasn't all pure profit
    again

1ped drop

20ped x 5 minimal claim

lot of ped cycled????

even further. help me some math wizard pls

1ped drop x 100 drops = 100peds

7% hit rate x 100peds minimal claim = 700peds

not counting bigger hits
    Jahrumble mining service.U ask I supply!

Check price table and other offers at: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2307561

Quote Originally Posted by Mikass View Post
    Let`s assume that someone made a mistake in his past. I`m pretty sure we`ve all made mistakes.
    Does that justify insulting and assigning blame based solely on pure speculation and rumor?

In case you`ve made false accusations, you should apologize, regardless of what MJ did or didn`t do in the past.

MJ is just someone I`ve met ingame once, I wouldn`t call him my friend, at least not yet. I barely know the guy.
    But I see him being bashed for something he might not have done by people who use personal attacks and slander to get their points across.

I don`t care who`s playing X account and you shouldn`t care also. If that avatar is registered on his GF`s name, that`s her avatar, which she is fully entitled to and which she fully owns. If she lets MJ play with her avi that`s her and her business alone, not yours.
    ok, even if it turns out tht MJ is clear in this case, how can you expect of me to appologize for being susspicius at him this time, while he hasnt made an appology to all of us for using the exploit draining the loot pool that i contribute to filling?

And yes, if his current account is under investigation, the account of his GF should be locked aswell since it couldev been used to transfer peds out of the system.
    Atleast this is how proper investigation should be conducted, so it seems MA have missed a few accounts

now if MJ revealed that she is his gf, well now, thats the same as when he provided the screenie that got him banned for vtol hunting

Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Stop this crap about Strash.

He made live stream (many ppl saw this). I watched more than a half of his insane run with 144 (yes, one fckn hundred forty four) MA-109s, before his lock.

Seems like you don't mine often.
    so you watched Strash for the last 6 months (up to years...per other reports) everytime he mined? nope...
    not saying he did this...but he or anyone had ample time to use this bug... maybe he or others went "legit" and used the profits to mine going forward... this will be a long process for MA to go back and check the last 2 years of activity of these locked avatars.... 10,000s of bombs... and amps and trades etc... lots of time consuming analysis...

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    http://entropiatracker.com/player.as...layerID=151737
    Largest Find: 13,088 PED
    Total Finds: 569,789 PED

http://entropiatracker.com/player.as...layerID=147974
    Largest Find: 13,848 PED
    Total Finds: 1,126,099 PED

http://entropiatracker.com/player.as...layerID=125611
    Largest Find: 70,064 PED
    Total Finds: 1,392,948 PED

i get 3,089,000 peds...
    and that is 3 of the 4 big ones...
    dont know if they were locked/ban but according to entropiatracker they were
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigi View Post
    3 shift factory worker....they all play on crappy pcs as far as i know they simply cant afford it....

plus 1 of them admit he never depoed...

Quote Originally Posted by Vigi View Post
    Is i wrote in my 1st post in this tread i wont tell any names untill it will be confirmed...However 4 ppl will be 100% involved if thats true.

does anyone know if they TTed the minerals? or sold for mark up?
    3.1mil peds can turn into 3.6mil-3.7mil peds real quick with mark up

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thorvald Junior Arkonen
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I did (patiently) read all posts in this thread and i'm not here to judge or take any conclusion about anything related to players as i don't have all the info.

The only remark i could make on this debate is that bug or not, exploit or not ... we will never know the details of it.

If you where MindArk, a company that provides a "platform" to different business partners, would you "advertise" that there is a flaw in your system allowing some "smart" players to drain cash out of the economy ? Certainly not.

In case this bug/exploit is a reality, i can only hope 3 things :

1/ I hope that those "smart" players did not had time to withdraw all of what they "earned".
    2/ I hope that the peds that are locked with their accounts will not have to stay locked waiting to the EULA "purge" period.
    3/ I hope that MA will learn from such story and in the future be "smarter" than the "smart" players.

Now i think it is time, to get over it as in anyways we will never get back a pec of the pile that may potentially have been "stolen" from us.

I love this "game" at least as much as i hate it !

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Sircus Wolf
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Interesting post but MA is making this a PR disaster. Staying silent dont work for companies if they want to survive.

Oh and isnt this a perfect example of MA hiding behind the PPīs?
    Last edited by Sircus; 05-23-2011 at 16:30.

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast