PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast

Thread: Locked accounts

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. You have my ava name in my profile, and you have a search feature on ET. I mining from february of this year. Yes, this is alot.
    2. I didn't watched Strash for 2 year on livestream, since he did only one livestream, before his lockdown.
    3. You can call bullshit what you're like or not - but stating that 3 millions of peds can be turned real fast with MU to 3.7 - that real BS. Real BS, especially that those 3 millions including Iron and Ganganite - yeah, cmon, do profit real fast.
    4. You already shows your Mining Knowledge about "yellow lines" of amps - or it wasn't you?
    5. Ah, yes - Strash was stupid enough in case of using that exploit - leave alot of evident screenshots?
    http://entropiatracker.com/player.as...layerID=167331

thats not a lot. not even close.

3. take a look what they did to solis and other good MU enmatter resources

5. yes he was. hes a kid craving for attention. always was
    Jahrumble mining service.U ask I supply!

Check price table and other offers at: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2307561

Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    What's next, ban everyone on his FL, then ban everyone who has MJ on his FL, then ban his ex-soc?

as long as MA can't find a trace of a trade between the 2 mentioned ava's, I don't see why the other ava should be locked.. unless ofc that ava used the same bug/exploit.
    I can also fully understand why MA makes no statement, as the investigation is obviously still in progress...
    We can only hope it doesn't goto the same shelve as the bothunters we saw several years ago
    no ofc not, but think for a second.
    If there was an aggrement on "bad taxes", two closely related avatars accounts should be both inspected dont you think?
    what if the "bad taxes" went out of the sytrem through that account?

not saying anything did happen, just saying how a proper investigation should take place

and i strongly believe MA has all the info on PP trades

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eve Damsel Online
    Society
    Mine To Extract
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    maybe they dont have a good math program in your country?

i will help

3.6/3.1= 116%

3.7/3.1 = 119%

so what is the mark up on igni... narc... blaus... belk... cald...gazz... let me help you... all over the %s listed above...

either way... when you get to 3million+ peds... does it really matter? that is the TT... that is most important... mark up is player based...

since i mined CND almost exclusively... i can tell you 116% is feasible... and i have acheived this % or higher...
    They? In my country? I don't know, what they have. But I see what was mined most. It's iron and gang. But anyway - let's leave MU. Let's talk about amount. 3million+ peds. Fast sell is impossible. It's insane amount for even selling that in 2 months.

And yes, ENG isn't my native, thank you for pointing that, but I know it.

Pissing in the Loot Pool under a Falling Skies since 2009-04-23

1.2. I didn't watched Strash for 2 year on livestream, since he did only one livestream, before his lockdown.
    3?

so you watched Strash on 1 single mining run... out of 360,000 peds of mining globals...
    that makes you all knowing of every ingame activity over the last 2 years... right...

i still have never once said strash did this or not... i merely posted some interesting pictures he posted... and pointed out the facts... on entropiatracker...which were confirmed by his posting on forum saying he is locked...

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Majstorex View Post
    no ofc not, but think for a second.
    If there was an aggrement on "bad taxes", two closely related avatars accounts should be both inspected dont you think?
    what if the "bad taxes" went out of the sytrem through that account?

not saying anything did happen, just saying how a proper investigation should take place

and i strongly believe MA has all the info on PP trades
    Yes, & as long as they see nothing out of the ordinary (trades/withdrawls/huge unexplainable income), why would MA ban them...
    I'm pretty sure that if MA has the slightliest doubt, they will be locked in a matter of minutes.
    It is not becouse ava accounts are closely related that they are both guilty!
    I have several friends I know irl, play at their location several times/week, we trade gear quite often & team often.
    Are you saying that if one of those ava's got locked for using an exploit, or beiing investigated for it, my ava should be immediatly locked also?
    Why not take down EU & check evryone while you're at it?
    You are suspecting ppl for who they know or who they hang out with, not for what they do & that is NOT CORRECT!

T let's leave MU. Let's talk about amount. 3million+ peds. Fast sell is impossible. It's insane amount for even selling that in 2 months.

that is why i asked...
    does anyone know if they TTed the minerals? or sold for mark up?
    3.1mil peds can turn into 3.6mil-3.7mil peds real quick with mark up
    but what they could have been doing is filling the orders in auction... there are plenty of them...
    i would assume they ran the peds through a reseller... or just transported each time they wanted to dump on the market...

in my mind it is like a hedge fund liquidating a position and just keeps hitting(filling) the bid

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eve Damsel Online
    Society
    Mine To Extract
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo Jahrumble View Post
    http://entropiatracker.com/player.as...layerID=167331

thats not a lot. not even close.

3. take a look what they did to solis and other good MU enmatter resources

5. yes he was. hes a kid craving for attention. always was
    Not alot? Even from end of february? I just started, if it can be comparable with others, who in top 200 from ET.
    What they did to solis? They did nothing, they don't mine enmatt. Solis is under 200% now? You know, it's because maybe of that 10k+ solis tower, which hits recently?

Okay, hes a kid craving for attention, i don't know him personally. But not exploiter, my opinion.

Well, time & MA will tell. But I am not sure about last one. (smile.jpg)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    They? In my country? I don't know, what they have. But I see what was mined most. It's iron and gang. But anyway - let's leave MU. Let's talk about amount. 3million+ peds. Fast sell is impossible. It's insane amount for even selling that in 2 months.

And yes, ENG isn't my native, thank you for pointing that, but I know it.
    yes lets leave MU alone for strashs sake. solis, light liquid etc dont have orders in auction.

and orders in auction for narc, belk etc are almost non existance.

so tt the tt food and sell to orders the good MU stuff would not be a good way to increase the profits. nooooo they would never do that despite using a bug

ROFL
    Jahrumble mining service.U ask I supply!

Check price table and other offers at: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2307561

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by diver View Post
    i dont blame MA they apparently are taking action once they have found out...if you forgot to lock your door , and your computer gets stolen , would you let the thief keep it because it was your fault? , just curious

and of course MA isnt going to say anything , if they are getting ready to confinscate thousands of dollars in assets , im sure they are busy with lawyers
    Sigh.

My point was, if only MA had taken action as soon as problems arose!!

The Unlimited undecaying amp bug was there since what, 2006, and they initially even ignored support about it?

And the vehicles, most unbalanced was the VTOL and it would have taken so little to fix it, I have written supports to MA about all possible ways this could be abused and also quite simple possible solutions to each of the problems, however they still have not done anything about it over half a year!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eve Damsel Online
    Society
    Mine To Extract
    Images
    in my mind it is like a hedge fund liquidating a position and just keeps hitting(filling) the bid
    That's for sure you better know than I am. In that case there must be more locked people, traders including. Maybe you know, who is locked from them, from some big ones.

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast