PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast

Thread: Locked accounts

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eve Damsel Online
    Society
    Mine To Extract
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo Jahrumble View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yes lets leave MU alone for strashs sake. solis, light liquid etc dont have orders in auction.

and orders in auction for narc, belk etc are almost non existance.

so tt the tt food and sell to orders the good MU stuff would not be a good way to increase the profits. nooooo they would never do that despite using a bug

ROFL
    About "leaving MU", - didn't you see from context - I talking about IRON and GANGANITE, resources, which mined @ FOMA. Strash doesn't mine @ FOMA.

About MU on enmatt from last run of Strash:

Found TT: 48,673ped 92%
    Found mu: 11,468ped 24%

Oh, yeah! He ruined the whole market with 11k MU, which he got in four days of that run.
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post

Pissing in the Loot Pool under a Falling Skies since 2009-04-23

in advance...I am not accusing anyone of anything... but...there is another meteoric rise that kinda interests me...

and i think someone might have pointed this out already?
    https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...=1#post2746915

being that the guy isnt locked i think he is completely legit... and probably depoed...but damn... joined last year... and has some great things going for him... gratz to him...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...=1#post2749502

it is pretty simple i guess... thighs... gloves etc are the most rare male part? so multiple people would look for it...and of course suprem is highly saught after... so it is all explainable...

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Oh, yeah! He ruined the whole market with 11k MU, which he got in four days of that run.
    With the MU MA-109(L)s had, he could only manage a breakeven on average (so he told me himself even), however the impact on market was tremendous

We have only this much active players here after all. Does not compare to WoW which can feed the whole China.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    About "leaving MU", - didn't you see from context - I talking about IRON and GANGANITE, resources, which mined @ FOMA. Strash doesn't mine @ FOMA.

and those numbers are from tracker??

or the numbers from the run he let u see?
    Jahrumble mining service.U ask I supply!

Check price table and other offers at: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2307561

Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    Yes, & as long as they see nothing out of the ordinary (trades/withdrawls/huge unexplainable income), why would MA ban them...
    I'm pretty sure that if MA has the slightliest doubt, they will be locked in a matter of minutes.
    It is not becouse ava accounts are closely related that they are both guilty!
    I have several friends I know irl, play at their location several times/week, we trade gear quite often & team often.
    Are you saying that if one of those ava's got locked for using an exploit, or beiing investigated for it, my ava should be immediatly locked also?
    Why not take down EU & check evryone while you're at it?
    You are suspecting ppl for who they know or who they hang out with, not for what they do & that is NOT CORRECT!
    No I dont expect friends of yours to get banned over hunting together and lending stuff to eachother, why would they, this here is a completly different matter.
    Also you cant expect that MA will do things spot on can you?
    The investigation is still ongoing, so we could still see some avatars getting locked up.

lets be honest we have every reason to suspect MJ of shady stuff, hes still claiming vtol hunting is not against eula

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    I think you missed my point.
    IF one of my friends would be locked for USING AN EXPLOIT, I don't wonna get an investigation (temp. lock) just based on the fact that I hang out with them..
    If they see shady trades between us or something, that would justify it, but not the fact that we have 'a relation' irl
    Same goes for the ava of MJ's gf.
    As for MJ, yes it might look shady but I don't see anything shady on the ava of his gf, so why would you wonna lock that ava? (based on wich facts?)
    About the vtol exploit..
    Yes, he did it
    Yes, he got caught
    Yes, he got punished
    Yes, it was MA who decided to let him keep the items (even tho I think this is wrong, it's MA's decission to make & not ours)
    No, it's not becouse someone made a mistake in the past that the investigation should be done in a diffrent way.
    I do agree that if he's found 'guilty' his penalty should be a lot higher since he just got a temp. lock on his ava.

Hope this clarifies my reasoning
    Last edited by das; 05-23-2011 at 18:17. Reason: added temp lock, they can investigate while they lemme play

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eve Damsel Online
    Society
    Mine To Extract
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivo Jahrumble View Post
    and those numbers are from tracker??

or the numbers from the run he let u see?
    Those numbers from his blog. He let see those numbers to those ppl, who watch his run until the end, in the end. I didn't.

But... enough: "Если у Вас паранойя, то это ещё не значит, что они за вами не следят."

Pissing in the Loot Pool under a Falling Skies since 2009-04-23

Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    I think you missed my point.
    IF one of my friends would be locked for USING AN EXPLOIT, I don't wonna get an investigation (temp. lock) just based on the fact that I hang out with them..
    If they see shady trades between us or something, that would justify it, but not the fact that we have 'a relation' irl
    Same goes for the ava of MJ's gf.
    As for MJ, yes it might look shady but I don't see anything shady on the ava of his gf, so why would you wonna lock that ava? (based on wich facts?)
    About the vtol exploit..
    Yes, he did it
    Yes, he got caught
    Yes, he got punished
    Yes, it was MA who decided to let him keep the items (even tho I think this is wrong, it's MA's decission to make & not ours)
    No, it's not becouse someone made a mistake in the past that the investigation should be done in a diffrent way.
    I do agree that if he's found 'guilty' his penalty should be a lot higher since he just got a temp. lock on his ava.

Hope this clarifies my reasoning
    well not you just hang out with them no, but if you made a big trade with an avatar that did some shady bussines and is under investigation, you should get a temp. lock until things get checked out, its good for the loot pool

when the police come to your house to conduct a search for items they dont care what room they go into, they check it all since its a common houshold even though only the husband is suspected the wife will get interrogated aswell

this here is a similar matter

edit: we did see people get locked and unlocked in this case allready so MA is practicing it

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Majstorex View Post
    well not you just hang out with them no, but if you made a big trade with an avatar that did some shady bussines and is under investigation, you should get a temp. lock until things get checked out, its good for the loot pool

when the police come to your house to conduct a search for items they dont care what room they go into, they check it all since its a common houshold even though only the husband is suspected the wife will get interrogated aswell

this here is a similar matter
    I don't agree, as long as I don't sell that item or do a withdrawl.. what would I be suspected of?
    About you're house conduct.. yes, they will ask questions BUT they won't throw me in jail & say 'you can rott here till we start our investigation'
    It might w<ork like this in some parts of the world, but not where I live
    & how is locking a huge amount of ppl good for the lootpool?
    innocent ppl that get locked just might say Fu** EU, I withdrawl.. Just couse off lack in trust.

dr3w : About big trader. havent seen lebanner for a while. Dont know if it was on the lockdown date. But havent seen him in while. And it will be around 2 weeks

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast