Male | Male
    Showtek aKa Syntaxtc
    Society
    Mine To Extract
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

For me those images and that yellow message, are more than enough

Edit: More than enough for it to be suspicious, but seems there are hofs without the yellow messages.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    RO ALEX ALEXANDER
    Society
    ROmania Renegades
    Images
    well 3 mil ped in TT from globals and hofs... maybe 4-5 mil total with the small claims. But that is not stolen money, it's still subjected to bomb cost. so maximum damage can be around 2 mil ped ... depends on what the bug worked. so did it just made the amp UL so u can repair it or did it just go to 0 ped TT but still functioned ?

aww and check the FOMA traders too, they could have participated in this

Game developer. Love games, the military and ponies.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tayra View Post
    Why Ban an account with 3 posts that hasnt even been used since January? Its not like AhOhEh was here asking awkward questions or being a nuisance, so whats the logic behind the ban?
    Probably just because there is justified suspicion that this is a secondary forum account, which is not permitted.

I don’t think it has something to do with the issue at hand.

EDIT: Anybody perchance know an ava with the name of A... O... E... ? (Just a thought.) Maybe it just means All Over Entropia.
    Last edited by GradenFoss; 05-23-2011 at 19:09.

Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    I don't agree, as long as I don't sell that item or do a withdrawl.. what would I be suspected of?
    About you're house conduct.. yes, they will ask questions BUT they won't throw me in jail & say 'you can rott here till we start our investigation'
    It might w<ork like this in some parts of the world, but not where I live
    & how is locking a huge amount of ppl good for the lootpool?
    innocent ppl that get locked just might say Fu** EU, I withdrawl.. Just couse off lack in trust.
    well if you recieved peds(items...) that were stolen, im preety sure they would be taken back which i believe is the right thing

So, if lets say bad taxes were transfered to a third acount, finding that account and returning peds into the pool is good

If the locked players got a message from MA saying to them they are a part of ongoing investigation idk, i would expect them to get one, so if you are innocent that would give confidence things are getting sorted out and people will be held responsible for illigal things they did, that shouldnt make new players leave the game, it should actualy help them feel more safe.
    ofc this goes for those that play by the rules, for those i do feel sympathy not being able to enjoy the game they like

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXANDER View Post
    well 3 mil ped in TT from globals and hofs... maybe 4-5 mil total with the small claims. But that is not stolen money, it's still subjected to bomb cost. so maximum damage can be around 2 mil ped ... depends on what the bug worked. so did it just made the amp UL so u can repair it or did it just go to 0 ped TT but still functioned ?

aww and check the FOMA traders too, they could have participated in this
    as far as we know it went to 0 and u still could use it.

in foma case they were using 109 so

1 ped drop for a 100 ped minimal claim

planetside or strash case ma109 many claims were not globals but still 1 ped p\drop
    Jahrumble mining service.U ask I supply!

Check price table and other offers at: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2307561

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    RJ Rob James
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Widow iK View Post
    I found this interesting... Looks like a guy that quit the same time as Piotrek got locked, started back up 2 days ago and is killing it... maybe a coincidence of course...

as far as mary, you never know... Im hearing youve exploited a bug before, so you have the mentality, but i cant draw conclusions. Here is something interesting though.
    Straight from the EULA about banned/terminated accounts:

The following terms referred to in this paragraph will have the following meaning:

Terminated Account (or “Account Termination”) means that the Account is purged and that You will no longer be able to retrieve its contents or to re-activate it to access Entropia Universe. Purging the Account means that, when applicable, all skills will be deleted, any estate deeds will be transferred back to MindArk and/or MindArk's Partner and the virtual objects on the Account will be exchanged for their Trade Terminal (TT) value. The aggregated value will be added to the balance on the PED Card connected to Your Account for You to withdraw if exceeding the minimal withdrawal limit of 1 000 PED. Any pending transactions involving a Terminated Account will be revoked.

It seems as though Mary realized she was doomed, hoped to sell a few things to stack the ped card literally the day before everyone got banned. Things including supreme and domes and 100's of 1000's of peds worth in items in the spur of the moment because of 'personal reasons'. Than she goes on to ask the admin to close her thread because she got banned, 1 day later, and than the next day admits to MA locking her because she exploited... but what does MA know... they are only the creator and all seeing eye of EU . Funny irony too... Piotrek commented on her sales thread...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...a-strikehammer
    OK, Sqnik is in my soc, and i can assure you it is NOT PAVILON.......

People need to stop accusing innocent people, yes he has the first same name piotrek, but how can you MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS based on just that 1 name, please stop it.......

this thread i think is getting well out of hand, and people need to CHILL out and HOPE and WAIT and see if MA decide to tell us what happened regarding the locked accounts, speculation is all you are doing and now it seems you are going FURTHER AND ACCUSING INNOCENT PEOPLE, this Sqnik has been in my soc for a while now, and he has lost a lot of peds......

and that is his first big hof he got 1.8k iron, SO please stop accusing innocent people, he used a lvl 11 amp when he got that iron hof earlier on.. i shouldnt even have to EXPLAIN, but i feel i have too, to stop all the people who keep accusing innocent people

PLEASE just wait and see what info comes out when and IF MA announce something

RJ Rob
    Miner And Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by GradenFoss View Post

EDIT: Anybody perchance know an ava with the name of A... O... E... ? (Just a thought.) Maybe it just means All Over Entropia.

ya his in my soc, and his name means Amped Orefinders for Eternty

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    All in cases of guilty..
    Now let's assume for a sec one is not guilty.. like MJ's gf ava might be
    think's it fun/motivational to get an email saying you are temp blocked for an ongoing investigation, not knowing what the issue is, or when it will be resolved.
    I've been ingame for almost 5 years now, over the time I've seen some big players (in assets) get temp bans without a reason & I can tell you from personal expierence.. innoccent ppl like these do make withdrawls after the issue gets solved.
    Or do you think it's fun to get a mail stating (my own words here)
    we are sorry but for now we locked you're 25 or 50k$ due to a reason we can not & wil not tell you.
    Keep in mind that this is a one way investigation, it's not like MA will ask you some questions or something.
    They will check whatever logs they have.
    Even if you can clean you're name with MA after several weeks, a part of the community will always remember you where temp locked, & this will affect you're ingame rep bigtime.
    So I still stand by my point, you can lock an account for FURTHER investigations, but only after you found something fishy & not just couse you suspect it.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    travis nomad Barnes
    Society
    Wildd3amons
    Quote Originally Posted by das View Post
    All in cases of guilty..
    Now let's assume for a sec one is not guilty.. like MJ's gf ava might be
    think's it fun/motivational to get an email saying you are temp blocked for an ongoing investigation, not knowing what the issue is, or when it will be resolved.
    I've been ingame for almost 5 years now, over the time I've seen some big players (in assets) get temp bans without a reason & I can tell you from personal expierence.. innoccent ppl like these do make withdrawls after the issue gets solved.
    Or do you think it's fun to get a mail stating (my own words here)
    we are sorry but for now we locked you're 25 or 50k$ due to a reason we can not & wil not tell you.
    Keep in mind that this is a one way investigation, it's not like MA will ask you some questions or something.
    They will check whatever logs they have.
    Even if you can clean you're name with MA after several weeks, a part of the community will always remember you where temp locked, & this will affect you're ingame rep bigtime.
    So I still stand by my point, you can lock an account for FURTHER investigations, but only after you found something fishy & not just couse you suspect it.
    in the op , i believe on this thread it says the locked people got an email they were locked for exploit investigation , so they do know .... what would be the alternative , let them continue playing even if the peds are fraudulent?

also if you read the fraud section of the tou , i believe its section 8 , not sure , it says it doesnt matter if you know the peds are obtained fraudulently or not , and to be careful of all tades , holding peds , loaning things , ect.

this thread is bad for the game and for the locked and unlocked people...and we can't judge anybody. I believe we should shut up and wait what MA will say becouse we dont know details. For me this seems to be 100% like a witch hunt during the Inquisition times.....if you are quilty in our eyes,,,you die!!!!!

be carefull..maybe tomorow..you will be there

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast