Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast

Thread: Locked accounts

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Frydoh Lakarin Lakarnough
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    some have a serious problem, and its not only the exploiters....

Mono Chrome Monochrome
    Society
    Kaos
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mika be sure when I'm gonna be on you have a reward of 500$ for been my support
    Did you... did you just actually offer someone a $500 reward for supporting you... on a forum?!?

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Mary Jane!!! You are the BEST Entropia player in the entire world!!!

There is no way you should ever, ever be locked, banned, or otherwise not permitted to play!!!

I cannot wait until your GLORIOUS (second) return to the game!!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George "Birdmann" Kastanza
    Society
    *Tax Collector's*
    Images

Thumbs Down Re

If this is true it's the craziest thing to arise since my stay here began. I find it insane that this went unnoticed by MA for so long, you think it would have set off an alarm or something. Jesus even out of shear interest you think they woulda looked at how these guys were operating. Clearly the all seeing eye of MA is not so all seeing...

Question for you guys though... So if this 3+mil in hofs/globals was all found on FOMA that means he also collected the tax on that 3mil.... WTF happens to him and his peds? Tough one if u ask me... can someone run the numbers on what tax woulda been collected off this amount of peds, haven't been up there in a while so don't know the tax rate ATM...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Sircus Wolf
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Majstorex View Post
    If you are innocent you have nothing to fear of
    I can understand that you might never heard of the novel The Trial by Franz Kafka but seriously you must know that that phrase has been used a 1000 times by evil?

I applaud your optimism and laugh at your stupidity.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ-Rob View Post
    OK, Sqnik is in my soc, and i can assure you it is NOT PAVILON.......

People need to stop accusing innocent people, yes he has the first same name piotrek, but how can you MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS based on just that 1 name, please stop it.......

this thread i think is getting well out of hand, and people need to CHILL out and HOPE and WAIT and see if MA decide to tell us what happened regarding the locked accounts, speculation is all you are doing and now it seems you are going FURTHER AND ACCUSING INNOCENT PEOPLE, this Sqnik has been in my soc for a while now, and he has lost a lot of peds......

and that is his first big hof he got 1.8k iron, SO please stop accusing innocent people, he used a lvl 11 amp when he got that iron hof earlier on.. i shouldnt even have to EXPLAIN, but i feel i have too, to stop all the people who keep accusing innocent people

PLEASE just wait and see what info comes out when and IF MA announce something

RJ Rob
    pls confirm how can u assure us hes not pls.

and if hes not indeed he doesnt even need to worry or talk bout it. as u said true will come eventually.

its a free speech forum we can say what we wish. noone is accusing anyone directly. only looking at facts, dates and numbers.
    Jahrumble mining service.U ask I supply!

Check price table and other offers at: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2307561

KosmosZ Zeas Aer
    Society
    Omnia
    Images
    I think i am going to go rent a copy of This movie. I think most of you all should too

Karmic Karmic Nature
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wow, what a fun thread, I feel like I'm watching Nancy Grace. I know people want transparency but you can't give out the details of an investigation before an investigation is finished, it just doesn't make sense. A temp lock is appropriate even if innocent people get caught up by it, but those locks do need to be resolved as quickly as possible. For other interesting details

Quote Originally Posted by chevrons View Post

I've always made a profit mining, my skills are now only Level 36, and I've only used up to OA-102 amps. I'm quite prepared to believe that miners at Level 60 with bigger amps can make a consistent bigger profit. Strash isn't quite at that level, but his thread shows the direction.
    I frequently make a profit mining, but only with small or no amps and the right resources. There is no possibly way that I could profit on a consistent basis with 109 amps mining Iron and Ganganite.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawk View Post

Please give Rep his MM back.
    The only thing BlackHawk has posted in weeks that I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sircus View Post
    I can understand that you might never heard of the novel The Trial by Franz Kafka but seriously you must know that that phrase has been used a 1000 times by evil?

I applaud your optimism and laugh at your stupidity.
    You read Kafka books, good for you
    many innocent people that were locked in proces of invetigation have allready been unlocked, more and more shady ones remain

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivo Jahrumble Rocha
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Quote Originally Posted by kosmos View Post
    I think i am going to go rent a copy of This movie. I think most of you all should too
    ofc

what drives us in this wish hunt is the fact that many lost confidence to play and given the facts its much more entertaining to do CSI then lose a ton of hard earned cash to the ones we asssume in our stated free opinion think are guilty.

the real judge is MA here. we are just watching the movie and commenting on it
    Jahrumble mining service.U ask I supply!

Check price table and other offers at: http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/...ml#post2307561

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Cobra
    Society
    Ice Cold
    Images
    Oh for the love of Mod Mercs!

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast