Locked accounts

Status
I think I stumbled on an amp exploit as well...Although I have no idea how i did it, I can hit amped and get a Tiny II.

No kiddin'.

Tippin'

:lolup: These are the only expoits I have found as well, finding IV and V ore claims with level 7 amp, I can replicate this easily though. :laugh:

It is actually quite sad to hear that this bug/exploit was known about 12 months ago with no action taken, it's almost like MA have been waiting to see who would exploit it, and the worst part about it is that it won't cost MA a pec because it will be repaid by the honest players.

so iguess its clear why the mining system was nerfed yesterday and why the nerf is that incredibly huge. To restore the balance again

I don't believe in unl bug oa teory I burn more 100 enamps 109 and 10 oa109 always with decay.
Credit card fraud I'm sure too mine like this just if u can deposit allot

I don't believe in unl bug oa teory I burn more 100 enamps 109 and 10 oa109 always with decay.

yeah hmmm but you are locked too...

That could explain your lock though, maybe everyone using a high amounts of amped were banned and ppl doing trades with ppl in question. They started to unlock ppl, but with the current updates the process was slowed down...
who knows

My profit on that was 0 not even 1 tower like tracker shows .
I hate been looked because other people but I need too accept.
I'm sure MA is checking more people involved with them.

Very good find.

See the link above?

That could explain your lock though, maybe everyone using a high amounts of amped were banned and ppl doing trades with ppl in question. They started to unlock ppl, but with the current updates the process was slowed down...
who knows

Travolta was locked and then unlocked. Lots of people really. Will be interesting to see how long some of these locks remain and if any become permanent.

I never said it was reported to ma months ago - i said the exploiters were using it for months untill it was reported... And yes - more names comes to mind except those 2 ....

Just a warning to anyone who did this, MA can surely catch you, they have logs and logs of logs. It is just a matter of time till they finish the great picture of this..

if MA lock an account , its because they have a reason to.

cheers

ermik

But they should say why to the person they do that because who they thinking they are ---> KGB nowdays FISS or CIA or because the are in Sweden the think they are SÄPO...:laugh:

I can't believe what i'm reading here ...Makes me super buring mad that it went on for so long and wasn't caught...I lost heaps of peds mining. I kept wondering about these guys and this whole soc just hoffing like crazy 24/7 ..Now it all makes sense my thoughts on this were kinda right that they were.

All we talking about is pure speculation let's wait until we all know what's really have happen I'm sure I'm innocent.

This bug I even put on forum but after try put that OA104 at 00 tt he don't work anymore even is a limited on top.
More one time I post it long time ago nobody say nothing after long time some BS people blame me to put that.

All we talking about is pure speculation let's wait until we all know what's really have happen I'm sure I'm innocent.

This bug I even put on forum but after try put that OA104 at 00 tt he don't work anymore even is a limited on top.
More one time I post it long time ago nobody say nothing after long time some BS people blame me to put that.

I am not really understanding what you say, you also posted some thread about such a bug? Where? Can we see it?

Whoever plays this game, at least from 2007 like me, knows the "common" uber names, and can easily recognize the most frequent name in globals chat in his own timezone. Those do not suprise us, we know they often hit good ;)

I remember I was a little bit impressed by those two "new entries", but I thought... well, they just invested into the game, buying skills and big tools and now, from nothing, they step up HoFing on CND seamless.

With this I mean everyone in this game with a medium knowledge may have felt "surprised": in my memory, there is not a lot of people stepping up from nothing and hoffing like crazy. This means noone at MA even plays its own game, because I'm sure that someone would have noticed it.

Beside the fact that I've whined for weeks probably *also* because people was stealing money from the system, I'm really scared about the weakness of the platform.

If this is confirmed true, I want *PUBLIC EXCUSES* from MindArk, and a full disclosure of the situation.

Well IF it's true then it lasted around 7 month until MA reacted. And yes then it'S questionable how good MA's monitoring really is, questioning the whole security within Entropia
7 months for them to notice this if it is true would not surprise me at all. Look how freaking long the estate bug fixes took/are taking. Hell it would not surprise me if the estate bugs are related to this somehow. Remember, at one point in time the estates were able to hold indefinite amount of items -- so maybe they just made the amps decay indefintely or something crazy like that? Of course, yes, right now it's all speculation....

Last edited:
These people are the reason I stopped mining, Foma in particular. The 3rd person on the list doesnt really seem to fit the profile though, although I have no reason to exclude them other than the timing is not so obvious. Perhaps just a little more cautious when using these "amps".

The first 2 began their "runs" on Foma around November last year, the fourth a little after.

Regardless of Guilt or Innocence, their "Luck" should have been looked at months ago - especially if it is obvious that there was just not enough 109's in the system to support the rapid consistant results.

It seems the apparent complexety of system has surpassed the knowledge and competence of it's creators.

Whahaha, what a joke...

Unfortunately the joke is on us...

Well it was reported long time ago, even when noone believed the OP ... and it was fixed and maybe reoccured ( not unusual in EU ) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?183987-The-Biggest-Bug-in-History-of-EU

Is it fixed now???? I hope...I feel very cheated knowing this was a bug and wasn't fixed permenantly...I've been an honest depositor for a long time and don't like exploiters at all !! Hope MA or whoever is in charge finally puts an end to it...

FFS thats just unbelivable

how can it take so much time to mindark to stop this? after pozzo reported it so many time like year before !!!!

Fuck it, now they are going to waste all the time to find who used that bug and ban them unstead of developing game T_T

i also bet many of the people that discovered that bug used a secondary avatar to exploit it, so now main avatars have to be hunted as well

The most insane is be block 2 week don't kow when to come and issues in real life needing money and never used any kind of bug Like this.

The most insane is be block 2 week don't kow when to come and issues in real life needing money and never used any kind of bug Like this.

MindArk has a lot of things to explain.

Gameplay bugs or missing systems are maybe annoying, but this sounds like a fraud. Sure, if confirmed.

As platform holder, they are at least morally responsible.

Hahahaha,

Havent you posted few pages back pretending how you are supprised that making L amp into UL exists?

Really, you are ridiculous

u talk too much for someone innocent :D

Guys, dont hijack the thread with witch hunting, let him be and lets focus on issue.

u talk too much for someone innocent :D

He talked too much 1st time he was locked for vtol exploit few weeks ago. He even posted the thread about it which got him locked. :laugh:

It`s his usual behavior to talk 2 much, so don`t read much into it.

Hahahaha,

Havent you posted few pages back pretending how you are supprised that making L amp into UL exists?

Really, you are ridiculous

The thread he linked was different subject, probably different bug.

Status
Back