Locked accounts

Status
Guys, dont hijack the thread with witch hunting, let him be and lets focus on issue.

Seconded. Let's stay on topic.

Seconded. Let's stay on topic.

And whats the topic please? :D I would say about locked accounts and the reason

Absolutely gobsmacked if this is what happened, not because it happened (always gonna be some jerks looking for every possible way to pick our pockets in RCE) but because MA's 'balance' team didn't notice it going on for over a year, or support act on the reports about it for so long :mad: Looking forward to the upswing in loot once they finish the investigation and kick them all to the moon, putting the ill gotten gains back in the pool for the rest of us.

He talked too much 1st time he was locked for vtol exploit few weeks ago. He even posted the thread about it which got him locked. :laugh:

It`s his usual behavior to talk 2 much, so don`t read much into it.

Nah, I think helena is right:

Shakespeare said:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

So if this is proven, all the ped and equipment of the violaters disappears? Why not kick it back to all of us who loat ped due to their gain?

Hey, I can dream can't I ??

Pretty mind-blowing if that did in fact happen. But if we never see these dudes start to appear in global chat again, maybe it's true...

7 months for them to notice this if it is true would not surprise me at all. Look how freaking long the estate bug fixes took/are taking. Hell it would not surprise me if the estate bugs are related to this somehow. Remember, at one point in time the estates were able to hold indefinite amount of items -- so maybe they just made the amps decay indefintely or something crazy like that? Of course, yes, right now it's all speculation....

7 months for them to notice this -----> great work from MA. just wounder who i going to pay for all this because MA ppl is blind and dont see anything.

Strange.....MA is always fast to fix the bugs they lose money on. :laugh:

Absolutely gobsmacked if this is what happened, not because it happened (always gonna be some jerks looking for every possible way to pick our pockets in RCE) but because MA's 'balance' team didn't notice it going on for over a year, or support act on the reports about it for so long :mad: Looking forward to the upswing in loot once they finish the investigation and kick them all to the moon, putting the ill gotten gains back in the pool for the rest of us.

100% agreed.... and 'cause i liked the word gobsmacked ^^ now hurry up MA please so the rest of us can leave this thread die in peace :wise:

if you want to know who else is ban...

go to entropiatracker... and check top miners... after reviewing top miners... you can see who isnt mining anymore... May 6th was the ban/lock day...

Last edited:
... Sooooo if this is the truth as to why all the avatars got banned and MA are recovering PEDs/items etc... What happens to all the taxes collected by the various landowners where the exploiters were using the 'amps'?

Should the inocent landowner now loose the PED's he/she thought they had legitimately earned? :scratch2:

Im just curious if hunters somehow abuse the system as well - infinite ammo bug - few VU's ago. Any1 remember?

You can go far using a lie but you canont return!!!

if you want to know who else is ban...

go to entropiatracker... and check top miners... after reviewing top miners... you can see who isnt mining anymore... May 6th was the ban/lock day...

So it is true. He found out how to use amp 104 after tt becomes 0,00 ped?
And he put out a picture lol ????

So it is true. He found out how to use amp 104 after tt becomes 0,00 ped?

Well, to be fair it could be just a picture of a glitch that let him get an extra drop out of the amp. It doesn't show him actually using it after it was at 0 tt. Wouldn't be the first time the item condition limit has not worked perfectly.

Well, to be fair it could be just a picture of a glitch that let him get an extra drop out of the amp. It doesn't show him actually using it after it was at 0 tt. Wouldn't be the first time the item condition limit has not worked perfectly.

One thing is if the last use of the amp takes it slightly below the 3% (consider it being at 4%, still useable, then one more click, and it will be below 3%). So it's possible to have a mining amp that's slightly below 3%.

It has never happened to me that I've gotten a mining amp down to 0%.

And, well, if you can use an item when it reaches 0%, what says you can't use it again (still at 0%), and again (still at 0%), and again...

so it is true. He found out how to use amp 104 after tt becomes 0,00 ped?

you all are fuck sick people...
If i was ussing that bug someone think i post it?????????????

This amp becames 0 and i post it because i cant use anymore and i ask whats happen?

You fucking sick brains some people on forum....

I HAVE ACCOUNT OF 50k dollares you think i joke with that?

MA count all the amps i bought and count all bombs i drooped if MA do this im not block anymore...
This is easy to do i dont understend why take so long

you all are fuck sick people...
If i was ussing that bug someone think i post it?????????????

This amp becames 0 and i post it because i cant use anymore and i ask whats happen?

You fucking sick brains some people on forum....

Yeah, this was another bug.

This forum is full of BS people without now even whats going on they speculate like sick people...

If i have a unl104 why should i buy to maximus and Mario Jupiter Hundreads of amps?
You are sick people accusing me something im inocent...

When you did that dont forget GOD see all the time, trow a stone for someone inocent make you the most criminal on earth...

Im out of this forum really some people the time they should play on game they do it on forum because they are ...

you cannot keep out of the forum,you said that already several times,my prediction is you willpost in another ...hmmmm.....5 minutes :)

I've also seen the bug(after release 11.10.0) where my 105 amp(lvl8) has 0 ped tt value. My guess would be that this happens when you only have one drop left(8 ped tt value for 105) on the amp, but select to do a double drop both for ore and enmatter.

I don't know how this bug could happen before 11.10.0, I've only had it once after. Tried to repair the amp, wouldn't let me:laugh:

I wonder if this is possible: let's say that the unL and not decaying 109 amps are real and the guys were stealing all the peds from mining system so the " normal " miner was loosing money most of the times. Now let's say that he deposited a lot of money and he believed MA that they give him fair chance in mining like others. After he lose all money he finds out that it was bcoz of someone else cheating the system with bug and the game owner is responsible for his lose(as they didn't not found out about it on time/the did nothing to). The question is: can he go to the court and bring the process against MA? Well, after all, if its true, we can say they stole money from the game. I would not be suprised if MA wound go to court against them. Its not something small like: " oh, they stole some peds, lets ban them - end ", they stole money after all, no idea how much but it could be much if this was happing 6+months

But ofc its all speculations :silly2:

This forum is full of BS people without now even whats going on they speculate like sick people...

If i have a unl104 why should i buy to maximus and Mario Jupiter Hundreads of amps?
You are sick people accusing me something im inocent...

When you did that dont forget GOD see all the time, trow a stone for someone inocent make you the most criminal on earth...

Im out of this forum really some people the time they should play on game they do it on forum because they are ...

We speculate because we need to and because we can. I'm sure you feel very bad either way, and have plenty of time on your hands. But since neither we nor you can bring solid evidence to the discussion, there's really no sense trying to prove anything.

This is something between you and MA. And eventhough we may all have an opinion, especially if you bring it to this forum, they don't mean anything.

I wonder if this is possible: let's say that the unL and not decaying 109 amps are real and the guys were stealing all the peds from mining system so the " normal " miner was loosing money most of the times. Now let's say that he deposited a lot of money and he believed MA that they give him fair chance in mining like others. After he lose all money he finds out that it was bcoz of someone else cheating the system with bug and the game owner is responsible for his lose(as they didn't not found out about it on time/the did nothing to). The question is: can he go to the court and bring the process against MA? Well, after all, if its true, we can say they stole money from the game. I would not be suprised if MA wound go to court against them. Its not something small like: " oh, they stole some peds, lets ban them - end ", they stole money after all, no idea how much but it could be much if this was happing 6+months

But ofc its all speculations :silly2:

Is it a fact that the mining loot pool is 100% separated from hunting and crafting?

(I'm actually wondering)

Yes Mary Jane, you probably are innocent. Just as innocent as you were with the VTOL exploit a few months ago. In fact, you've been innocent since 2007.

Is it a fact that the mining loot pool is 100% separated from hunting and crafting?

(I'm actually wondering)

No idea, but also unL amp is not a fact either - I'm just speculating, but If the lool pool is not separated then it makes it even more complicated as there is a chance that they were draning peds from whole system(?).

i've also seen the bug(after release 11.10.0) where my 105 amp(lvl8) has 0 ped tt value. My guess would be that this happens when you only have one drop left(8 ped tt value for 105) on the amp, but select to do a double drop both for ore and enmatter.

I don't know how this bug could happen before 11.10.0, i've only had it once after. Tried to repair the amp, wouldn't let me:laugh:

thankz man

Status
Back