Locked accounts

Status
Yes Mary Jane, you probably are innocent. Just as innocent as you were with the VTOL exploit a few months ago. In fact, you've been innocent since 2007.

My account get block this time and i was clean thankz to know the report was you...
Transfer that to banck account when i start travel to the world...
And im sure that is Paintshoop...

Keep posting BS about me lets go 1k peds for the next

Last edited:
But why should only MA should be allowed to exploit the bugs, I remember on one bug that I asked the MA to correct in 2 years time they did not do anything about it after 2 years we got VU 10.0.

MA know about it but they did not do anything about it and it was just 1 bug of many.

you cannot keep out of the forum,you said that already several times,my prediction is you willpost in another ...hmmmm.....5 minutes :)

Twenty minutes, but you were damn close. :laugh:

Edit: oops, you beat me to it.

I must say the forum is more entertaining at times then the game itself :)

My account get block this time and i was clean thankz to know the report was you...

Damn you got me. Yeah, I admit I used Paint to censor out my conversation with Recoda and crop out my desktop, how the hell did you notice that? Or do you really think I would photoshop a picture and send it to MA just so I can use it 4 years later here?

(double post removed)

And again! you are really R I D I C U L O U S

You really should not post anymore, you are just making it worse...

Kill em all and let lootius sort them out.

I don't know how this bug could happen before 11.10.0, I've only had it once after. Tried to repair the amp, wouldn't let me:laugh:

Before the mining change last week an orefinder was an orefinder and an oreamp was an oreamp - "doubledrops" that is one drop for both ore and enmatter at the same time using same tools wasn't possible. If you look on the screenshot it clearly says "OreAmp" and "Orefinder", so it was most likely taken *before* the recent changes.

Yes Mary Jane, you probably are innocent. Just as innocent as you were with the VTOL exploit a few months ago. In fact, you've been innocent since 2007.

I believe selling peds outside the system is not illegal according to MA. MA just said it`s not guaranteed and people dealing with such peds risk their accounts due to the possibility of peds being tainted.

That screenshot of yours doesn`t prove he`s doing anything wrong.

I believe selling peds outside the system is not illegal according to MA. MA just said it`s not guaranteed and people dealing with such peds risk their accounts due to the possibility of peds being tainted.

That screenshot of yours doesn`t prove he`s doing anything wrong.

it is illegal....

it is illegal....

It is not. I have enquired with support and they said as long as you take full responsibility of the action its not illegal. However, its not recommended.

It`s not. You shouldn`t believe everything people say. Won`t get you far in life.

Leave this pol leave in ignorance.
Thanks mika for ur support my society support is 0 that's why out

Leave this pol leave in ignorance.
Thanks mika for ur support my society support is 0 that's why out

Did... did you just post... again? :duh:

And again ...:yay:

I HAVE ACCOUNT OF 50k dollares you think i joke with that?

MA count all the amps i bought and count all bombs i drooped if MA do this im not block anymore...
This is easy to do i dont understend why take so long

would love to see depos somewhere in the 5 digit range... pretty easy to see transaction history...
maybe not 50k in depos... but 10k or something and that assumes you 5x your money...

would be interested to see this... since you cant just create 50k$ outta thin air...

according to your screen shots in late 2009 you had little to no peds on account and not much good items...

but in recent history wealth was created rather quickly for you... or deposited...
and i havent seen many big hofs that created 500,000 peds worth the stuff... so it must be deposited...

Last edited:
would love to see depos somewhere in the 5 digit range... pretty easy to see transaction history...
maybe not 50k in depos... but 10k or something and that assumes you 5x your money...

would be interested to see this... since you cant just create 50k$ outta thin air...

according to your screen shots in late 2009 you had little to no peds on account and not much good items...

but in recent history wealth was created rather quickly for you... or deposited...
and i havent seen many big hofs that created 500,000 peds worth the stuff... so it must be deposited...

I think Mary considers the dome worth 300k+ peds and is probably accounting for that too in the 500k peds.

I think Mary considers the dome worth 300k+ peds and is probably accounting for that too in the 500k peds.

Yes and I have deposit allot for the dome.

Im actually starting to miss Brooklyn from these threads, she could definately find a different angle on any subject :D

hmmm im lost , why would someone with 50k usd in game assets be trying to sell peds for cash, outside of ma?

hmmm im lost , why would someone with 50k usd in game assets be trying to sell peds for cash, outside of ma?

Because someone hate you at this point... :mad:
Not normal for a commun sense but some people have this way to think...

IM FUKING OUT THIS FORUM JUST MAKE ME LIKE THEM ...
Just trade secion going to be for use ...

BLACKOUT

Status
Back