Locked accounts

Status
Yes and I have deposit allot for the dome.

Now was that from your credit card or someone elses? Seems a bit odd that a guy who lives in an apartment(from a screenshot of you in RL that you posted in another thread) could come up with that kind of money in a hury.

Now was that from your credit card or someone elses? Seems a bit odd that a guy who lives in an apartment(from a screenshot of you in RL that you posted in another thread) could come up with that kind of money in a hury.

What does living in an apartment have to do with this?

What does living in an apartment have to do with this?

Well it goes to follow that if you are living in an apartment you shouldn't have 30kUSD to deposit to buy a dome on FOMA. If you have that kind of cash you would think a person would spend it to make themselves a little more comfortable in RL instead of staying in the rundown apartment that he is in when he posted a picture of himself in the "show us your face" thread.

I must say thats an uninformed, illogical and a pretty harsh statement there. Personal attacks like this are uncalled for.

PS : Lets not deviate from the basic purpose of the thread.

Well it goes to follow that if you are living in an apartment you shouldn't have 30kUSD to deposit to buy a dome on FOMA. If you have that kind of cash you would think a person would spend it to make themselves a little more comfortable in RL instead of staying in the rundown apartment that he is in when he posted a picture of himself in the "show us your face" thread.

Allow me to throw some light on your misconception. In the city i am presently located in, a typical 1500 sq ft appartment in a good location costs approx 2.2 to 2.5 million $'s. Its quite a bit location dependant.

That kept aside, it is unnecessarily intrusive to suggest how a person should spend his dime/$.

Last edited:
I HAVE A LIST OF ALL SCAMMERS AND THERE EXPLOITS I HAVE BEEN KEEPING RECORDS FOR 3 YEARS I WILL SUBMIT THEM SOON TO MA then the police...you are being watched

Allow me to throw some light on your misconception. In the city i am presently located in, a typical 1500 sq ft appartment in a good location costs approx 2.2 to 2.5 million $'s. Its quite a bit location dependant.

That kept aside, it is unnecessarily intrusive to suggest how a person should spend his dime/$.

Are you really going to defend this guy? Dozens of accounts are locked and I am certain this guy is at the centre of it. BTW, a 2mil condo wouldn't look like the dump he's standing in from the pic in the "show us your face" thread.
This guy has no regard for the rules here, exploits every chance he gets then denies it. Trys to sell PED privatly, screen shots to prove it, and he denies it. This guy talks like some kid punk who got busted and is desperatly looking to shift blame.
Now you guys all know I will defend someone from unfounded accusations, arguing to give them the benifit of the doubt. So it should not be taken lightly when I drop the role of defender and insinuate wrong doing. There is something very shifty about MJ. You would have to be blind not to see that.
And no this is not a personal attack, I simple asked if he used his credit card or someone eleses to buy his dome on Foma. A simple question because it struck me as odd that he would have that kind of money and post a pic of himself in a rundown apartment. I look forward to his explanation.

this makes me really mad. So were are depositing alot of money ingame for cheaters to gear up and cash out. I hope MA will ban all that used this bug

... Sooooo if this is the truth as to why all the avatars got banned and MA are recovering PEDs/items etc... What happens to all the taxes collected by the various landowners where the exploiters were using the 'amps'?

Should the inocent landowner now loose the PED's he/she thought they had legitimately earned? :scratch2:

Anyone? :scratch2:

And no this is not a personal attack, I simple asked if he used his credit card or someone eleses to buy his dome on Foma. A simple question because it struck me as odd that he would have that kind of money and post a pic of himself in a rundown apartment. I look forward to his explanation.
So you know this guy IRL or how do you know he "should" spend the money he made on this or that? wth do you know about this guys irl priorities? If I want to live in a rundown apartment and buy lots of land or such irl no one would question that move, but here you are free to make assumptions like this...

And no I'm not defending anyone just that you shouldn't make assumptions like this if you dont know the guy for real

PS. how do you know that's actually Mary Jane in that pic, maybe he just don't want to show you playboy mansion

Last edited:
Awesome thread.

Do we have a list of those who are still locked?

Does anyone want a lolly?

So you know this guy IRL or how do you know he "should" spend the money he made on this or that? wth do you know about this guys irl priorities? If I want to live in a rundown apartment and buy lots of land or such irl no one would question that move, but here you are free to make assumptions like this...

And no I'm not defending anyone just that you shouldn't make assumptions like this if you dont know the guy for real

No I am not saying you can not be frugal in your living conditions. There was one millionare I heard of that lived in a cheap apartment, can't remember her name. So it could be that he did legitamatly have the money. I'm just saying there is something shifty about this guy and I would like to see his answer to my question.
And no I am not making an assumption, if I was then my mind would already be made up and I would not have to ask MJ.

No I am not saying you can not be frugal in your living conditions. There was one millionare I heard of that lived in a cheap apartment, can't remember her name. So it could be that he did legitamatly have the money. I'm just saying there is something shifty about this guy and I would like to see his answer to my question.
And no I am not making an assumption, if I was then my mind would already be made up and I would not have to ask MJ.

I must agree, it does seem a little.. odd. But hey, people have different priorities. If I didn't have a better half keeping me sane I'd probably be brushing my teeth at the computer desk and have the curtains shut all the time too ;D I'd probably get one of those piss bags and move the microwave within reaching distance....

Ok let me shed some light here - i dont normallly do this

I think i am one of the top 50 avatars ingame (dont quote me), I live in a crappy house thats almost falling down (probably have nowhere to live after september as we have to find a new place), I rent it too with my partner who is sick. and i try to use all my excess money to take care of her, I live on my pension and my weekend market stall, I have autism, i cannot multitask (EU is a very hard strain on my brain) I cant play long hours without having a sleep during sessions. I work awfully hard in the EU, Ive deposited many thousands of USD these past 2 years, and finally im starting to keep money inside , I have no flash armors (i borrow angel from time to time) I have no uber guns (imp21 is the best i got) I invested my whole pension once to get an evil amp last year (probably the most expensive item i have at the moment), I buy the best guns I can afford all the time with the skills i have, I buy the best mining amps i can cycle efficiently , I use the cheap MU E-EAMP 15 all the time (cannot afford 2 x 106 amps), and i turnover close to 800-1000USD a week day hunting and mining (cant really work in EU on weekends) - that is more than I ever had in real life, My virtual life is my work life, I work hard , I have profited this year (not by much - only deposited 800USD this year in january), but im still on a major loss from previous years - Ill get there though, had no ATH , only 1 hof over 20k 2 years ago and 2 hofs over 10k and Ive turned over about 80,000 - 90,000USD this year alone (not counting the other years) I have never cheated ped , I have never used bugs to my advantage ( look at all the hof with noobs on fire drake stalker , they run back circling while they shoot so the drake cant touch them much) I am so upset that i work my god damn ped off that mob and i see unskilled players hunting these mobs like argonaut, why dont they get banned. I stand there and shoot and i burn through 1 ur200 every 8000 ped turnover).

But in regards to these avatars that have been locked - look at my history , people may think why dont I have a nice house and live comfortably, Im not stealing ped im not using bugs to my advantage why do you make those horrendous accusations against some players just because they live a run down apartment, doesnt mean they may put all their money into their virtual life and just live barely in their real life . Even if they have been locked for some time now, they may have just been caught in fraud ring but are just the end user and un aware that the ped they have spent or obtained maybe fraudulent due to the 109 amp bug (allegedly), dont accuse people cause of their real life life situation compared to their EU life.

Cheers:)

Agis

Last edited:
Okay according to neg rep from MJ he lives in the playboy mansion. Guess my "assumption" was wrong. :)

Warren Buffett is such apparent "poor bastard". If you read his biography you`ll have a big surprise. Guy always lived in pretty poor conditions while saving cash for investments.
For example he didn`t wash his car and let it get washed by rain to save money or had a deal with the paper boy to get the news papers for free 1week after release, among other such apparently cheap behavior.

I believe Skalman also had a post few years back(or in some video interview), saying that he eats pasta and lives with his mother or something like that. However he did raised quite a small fortune inside Entropia.

One should be very careful when blaming the lifestyle choices some people make.
Many people who`ve become very rich used to live way below their means.

Ok let me shed some light here - i dont normallly do this

I think i am one of the top 50 avatars ingame (dont quote me), I live in a crappy house thats almost falling down (probably have nowhere to live after september as we have to find a new place), I rent it too with my partner who is sick. and i try to use all my excess money to take care of her, I live on my pension and my weekend market stall, I have autism, i cannot multitask (EU is a very hard strain on my brain) I cant play long hours without having a sleep during sessions. I work awfully hard in the EU, Ive deposited many thousands of USD these past 2 years, and finally im starting to keep money inside , I have no flash armors (i borrow angel from time to time) I have no uber guns (imp21 is the best i got) I invested my whole pension once to get an evil amp last year (probably the most expensive item i have at the moment), I buy the best guns I can afford all the time with the skills i have, I buy the best mining amps i can cycle efficiently , I use the cheap MU E-EAMP 15 all the time (cannot afford 2 x 106 amps), and i turnover close to 800-1000USD a week day hunting and mining (cant really work in EU on weekends) - that is more than I ever had in real life, My virtual life is my work life, I work hard , I have profited this year (not by much - only deposited 800USD this year in january), but im still on a major loss from previous years - Ill get there though, had no ATH , only 1 hof over 20k 2 years ago and 2 hofs over 10k and Ive turned over about 80,000 - 90,000USD this year alone (not counting the other years) I have never cheated ped , I have never used bugs to my advantage ( look at all the hof with noobs on fire drake stalker , they run back circling while they shoot so the drake cant touch them much) I am so upset that i work my god damn ped off that mob and i see unskilled players hunting these mobs like argonaut, why dont they get banned. I stand there and shoot and i burn through 1 ur200 every 8000 ped turnover).

But in regards to these avatars that have been locked - look at my history , people may think why dont I have a nice house and live comfortably, Im not stealing ped im not using bugs to my advantage why do you make those horrendous accusations against some players just because they live a run down apartment, doesnt mean they may put all their money into their virtual life and just live barely in their real life .

Cheers:)

Agis

Sorry Agis, I know you in game and know you to be fair. Like you said you do not exploit, you are honest. MY concern with MJ is his shifty behavour and then sudenly producing 30k USD to purchase a dome. He then posts a pic of himself in RL and where he was in the pic didn't look like a place that someone with 30k extra cash would hang out. Then he gets banned for exploiting the VTOL bug. A week after gettting back from that ban he is banned again, the first to say he has been banned and dozens of other accounts have been banned since then. Something shifty about MJ. I post the question publicly because MJ has the right to publicly explain himself, or ignore me, his choice.

For real interest of you corey and because i promess dont comment i leave in a rent flat and i deposit all my money in this game increasing some amount...
I gonna have a daughter in 4 months and i need take some assents in game to move to a new house and all this situation and fucking my life ...
Im a poor portuguese guys with 26 years and working in London...

All this situation are making my life hard not just for me , but for my girl and my kid soon...
Thats why is hard to be quiet because this problem are affecting my real life hard...

just outta curiosity , if someone robbed you at the money machine , would others jump to defense ? it may be unpopular , but for christs sake he put up the screenies , throwing it in our face . then folks want to get all bent because people are getting upset. i dont care how he lives in mansion , house , maytag box. what has me bent is a lot of us play by the rules , and depo whatever we want , hell i put in 3k usd in feb. i feel i was robbed by this explotation by some here. you guys may be ok with it , i am not. to me money is money , if its stolen here or at my house im gonna have a problem. and if nothing is done about this i will be leaving the game

For real interest of you corey and because i promess dont comment i leave in a rent flat and i deposit all my money in this game increasing some amount...
I gonna have a daughter in 4 months and i need take some assents in game to move to a new house and all this situation and fucking my life ...
Im a poor portuguese guys with 26 years and working in London...

All this situation are making my life hard not just for me , but for my girl and my kid soon...
Thats why is hard to be quiet because this problem are affecting my real life hard...

Thank you for answering. Okay I can understand odd behavour when looking out for your kid. I'l leave it at this and hope for your kids sake that you are being honest.

EDIT: Oh and grats on becoming a father.

I also live in a crappy house in a gang ridden ghetto neighborhood with one of the highest murder rates in the United States.

Most of my money is being saved so that I can retire when I turn 40 instead of 65. (Retirement for me means living somewhere I like and working at something I love while I am still young enough to enjoy both!) I see no reason to live extravagantly while Im a regular working class guy.

I stay inside while Im home and play vid games because outside my neighborhood is not exactly safe!

I'm not flaming. Just adding some weight to the argument that real life != EU "lifestyle."

I...I'd probably get one of those piss bags and move the microwave within reaching distance....

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you?!?!? :scratch2:

If you gonna get a piss bag, go the distance and ditch the microwave, get a feeding tube instead. :wise:

I also live in a crappy house in a gang ridden ghetto neighborhood with one of the highest murder rates in the United States.

Most of my money is being saved so that I can retire when I turn 40 instead of 65. (Retirement for me means living somewhere I like and working at something I love while I am still young enough to enjoy both!) I see no reason to live extravagantly while Im a regular working class guy.

I stay inside while Im home and play vid games because outside my neighborhood is not exactly safe!

I'm not flaming. Just adding some weight to the argument that real life != EU "lifestyle."

Okay to be clear I wasn't attacking how people live. I personally only make 45k -50k a year so it's not like I am some rich prick looking down on others. I just saw something that I saw odd. Generally a person who can burn 30k on virtual property is coming from a place of significant wealth. Seemed odd that MJ would post a pic of himself in a cheap apartment and have that money. His explaination about looking out for his future child is good. God knows I have made some odd investments in RL for my sons future.
Sorry Maygar if you took this as an insult. So far with this I have steped on the toes of two people who I know to be good people in game and that was not my intention.

Are you really going to defend this guy? Dozens of accounts are locked and I am certain this guy is at the centre of it. BTW, a 2mil condo wouldn't look like the dump he's standing in from the pic in the "show us your face" thread.
This guy has no regard for the rules here, exploits every chance he gets then denies it. Trys to sell PED privatly, screen shots to prove it, and he denies it. This guy talks like some kid punk who got busted and is desperatly looking to shift blame.
Now you guys all know I will defend someone from unfounded accusations, arguing to give them the benifit of the doubt. So it should not be taken lightly when I drop the role of defender and insinuate wrong doing. There is something very shifty about MJ. You would have to be blind not to see that.

I am not defending MJ at all quite frankly. While i would rather not comment on whether he forms the epi centre of the issue, i wont rule out the possibility either. At this point of time however, all we have is rumors and conceptions to go by which can obviously be flawed

Quite frankly MJ's biggest problem is he talks/vents too much in forum. If he actually just lets the matter be , he wouldn't have been in half the trouble he has been through.

To clarify one of your points though, selling PEDS privately is not illegal as i have confirmed that with support. You do it at your own risk and if found part of a laundering/cheating circle you will lose the account. However, between trusted peeps it can be done without any issues. So if that screen which was posted of MJ was real, i dont see a reason why he needed to accuse the guy who posted it :)

The reason i objected to your logic was :

1. I personally know quite a few people in game who have invested huge sums of money despite there economical conditions. EU has its charm and i have seen how addicted/motivated people are even when things go bad.

2. I did take it to be a low blow to a person's living standard which i find morally and ethically incorrect. However since you have clarified that, this no longer holds.

I do understand the anger and feeling of betrayal you might be feeling, however lets wait for some light on this issue before we start putting people on the pyres.

Divinity

so did you post a screen shot of your account transactions? (mary jane)
no sensative information need to be provided...
just a screen shot of deposites... pretty simple and would shut a lot of people up...
the only reason one would not post this... is if they had something to hide or lied about how they got the peds in game...

Joker, you did a screenshot from every deposit, didn't you?

Theres nothing sensitive in our deposit history, and jokers right you may clear the air and put alot of speculative comments at bay and as a courtesy ill post mine if you post yours, I have nothing to hide..cheers:) Agis

It seems MJ went to sleep :rolleyes:

Status
Back