Locked accounts

Status
It seems MJ went to sleep :rolleyes:

He shoulda done that a long time ago, then again if he did, we'd still have had a ssssssssnake in the grasssssssss.

Nice to see many of you got the "message" in this clip and not just the funny visuals :D
:lolup:

He shoulda done that a long time ago, then again if he did, we'd still have had a ssssssssnake in the grasssssssss.

Nice to see many of you got the "message" in this clip and not just the funny visuals :D
-:lolup:

Yes I think this one may be appropriate, in case it's true.

no need it bundles them all into one screen... so you would not need to do multi screen shots....

Theres nothing sensitive in our deposit history, and jokers right you may clear the air and put alot of speculative comments at bay and as a courtesy ill post mine if you post yours, I have nothing to hide..cheers:) Agis

Not sure but can someone actually log in through website to screen it when one is locked out? I would imagine not but i have no clue whether it is possible or not.

I thought this was a discussion about locked accounts, not a debate on living conditions, a witch hunt, or personal disputes.

ps its funny that mj is the villain but none of the other people locked are part of this farce witch hunt this is turning into.

No I am not saying you can not be frugal in your living conditions. There was one millionare I heard of that lived in a cheap apartment, can't remember her name.

The owner of Ikea is infamous that way. Takes the bus to work, always flys economy, etc.

Not sure but can someone actually log in through website to screen it when one is locked out? I would imagine not but i have no clue whether it is possible or not.

Yes. That might also be why the banned user LA-s are still banned user LAs and haven't been sold by Marcus Callender.

As I see, ORE MU goes to some health back, system stabilizing, etc.
That means - there no crazy oversupply, which was before.
Also, I see - some names doesn't raping CND anymore. What? Mining? No, it was raping.
Before I wondered, why I can normally mine enmatt, but not ore?
Now there is rumours about some oreamp exploit?

I hope MA will catch those mofos, who have responsibility to actually raping alot of other people by destroying balance, and not ban them, no. Just allow them to log on Nea's with some useful tool only.

so the real question for those that are locked.

who from those that are locked traded with the rappists? <- u all know who im talking bout

so the real question for those that are locked.

who from those that are locked traded with the rappists? <- u all know who im talking bout

At a guess:

Anyone who traded with them (at some point) and anyone who gained taxes from exploitation on their lands :)

Exactly.

Now, dear whiners, imagine MA confirms that exploit, and states that those exploiters was banned. That means - we all robbed big time.

It would be an epic thread, from Saga "When Sh1t Hits the Fan"

MA can and should confirm if this is the case for the sake of the community and the game. although its a very serious case of lack of attention from the service provider MA, the game is sold as is. so no real worry for MA to pay back any losses during that period to many players and so they can and should explain what happened. i for myself noticed that the lootpool was being drained and stoped playing when my losses reached 15k peds doing the normal stuff.

wtf!!? noone from MA is monitorizing whats happening ingame on a daily basis?? suspecting at odd occurencies??, and thats the real worry right now. its unbelievable that a company working with an RCE dont have a group of tester\police taskgroup to prevent these kind of thing from happening. and im talking bout a group working 24/7 monitorizing the game.
for fuck sakes!!!!! a group of 3 people from all those that are currently employed at MA working on a schedule to cover 24/7 would do the trick and they even couold get theyr 2 days free a week. that hard to do??

ill apply for that job, im unemployed atm lmao

just sick and sad

I don't believe in unl bug oa teory I burn more 100 enamps 109 and 10 oa109 always with decay.
Credit card fraud I'm sure too mine like this just if u can deposit allot

well, just ask to the "crafters" thatr were supplying those cnd miners with 109 amps if the amount of amps sold to them would be enough to produce that large scale of hofs. easy to see that this was the case. not enough 109 for all those hofs. plain and simple. even a some simple math can show u that there was not enough supplyes to craft all the needed amps to make those runs.

well imo i dont see it as a witch hunt. its about locked accts and why , so those locked are part of it , also if people dont want to be called a witch, quit waving the damn wand in our face.

and not everyone else is ignored there is another post, biggest bug ever , and oa104 bug , in the latter mj states he has had the 0 tt amp for a month. so in conclusion if it has warts on its nose , green skin and large floppy hat, its prolly a witch . or a troll

Last edited:
heh

so did you post a screen shot of your account transactions? (mary jane)
no sensative information need to be provided...
just a screen shot of deposites... pretty simple and would shut a lot of people up...
the only reason one would not post this... is if they had something to hide or lied about how they got the peds in game...

Anyone could Photoshop a deposit screen, honestly truth will be told when/if they are able to log back in.

for those who didnt see...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-this-before&p=2636377&viewfull=1#post2636377

there it is... it was known for about 6+ months this bug...

funny people suggesting because they had multiple amps in a few screen shots they didnt exploit? would be a perfect cover up... if i was to exploit a bug... and knew i would make a boat load...i would waste some peds and buy a bunch of real amps... to kinda "cover up" my exploiting ways... or make it harder to track...

i just want to know how it worked... how the hell did they bug the amps... this shit still blows my mind... and how coy these bastards when i asked about this on multiple occations out mining next to them...

also just as a suggestion the 30 second to one minute span between some globals , did anyone count if there are more than 39 in a row , because switching amps would take a few seconds......i dont have a good enough tracker acct ....lol

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...nt-locked!!!&p=2735783&viewfull=1#post2735783
me too got locked and few friend also ... wtf?

this is my favorite post thus far though...

again as i said if you want to know those effected by this locking... it is pretty easy to see... if they havnt said so in a thread already... you can go to tracker... check mining and or hunting of well known players... if they havnt been active since the 6th they are locked/ban... may 6th

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-this-before&p=2636377&viewfull=1#post2636377

funny people suggesting because they had multiple amps in a few screen shots they didnt exploit? would be a perfect cover up... if i was to exploit a bug... and knew i would make a boat load...i would waste some peds and buy a bunch of real amps... to kinda "cover up" my exploiting ways... or make it harder to track...

i just want to know how it worked... how the hell did they bug the amps... this shit still blows my mind... and how coy these bastards when i asked about this on multiple occations out mining next to them...

And whay did MA nothing about it,,,,, did Do they had theres heads in there ass or Did they smoke strange stuff.:scratch2:

MA can and should confirm if this is the case for the sake of the community and the game. although its a very serious case of lack of attention from the service provider MA, the game is sold as is. so no real worry for MA to pay back any losses during that period to many players and so they can and should explain what happened. i for myself noticed that the lootpool was being drained and stoped playing when my losses reached 15k peds doing the normal stuff.

wtf!!? noone from MA is monitorizing whats happening ingame on a daily basis?? suspecting at odd occurencies??, and thats the real worry right now. its unbelievable that a company working with an RCE dont have a group of tester\police taskgroup to prevent these kind of thing from happening. and im talking bout a group working 24/7 monitorizing the game.
for fuck sakes!!!!! a group of 3 people from all those that are currently employed at MA working on a schedule to cover 24/7 would do the trick and they even couold get theyr 2 days free a week. that hard to do??

ill apply for that job, im unemployed atm lmao

just sick and sad

Agree with you to 100%,nice work MA and FU on you.

a real clever way to workaround to keep out of sight woudl be not to be greedy and use lower amps instead of 109 :p

and those will be the ones that MA will never find eheh

this is probably a silly coincidence...

but i wanted to check some of the hofs that you listed...

wonder if the bugged low TT amps would give this message or not...

to MJs credit... these screenies were taken 2 months or so before the public mention of the bug...
so probably just a freak thing...

wouldnt need all those OA103s either if there was a bugged one ;p
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Selling-OA103-cheapest-price-on-PE&highlight=

just messing with you though... i have no clue if you did use the bug or not... and these posts or screenies dont prove anything... just wanted to post what i find so others dont waste their time...

one thing that is a little dubious... is that some of these guys never post live real time hof screen shots.. they wait for some time to pass and then take the screen shot...

and who knows maybe they have gone "legit" by this time... because at some point and time they would have to buy some OAs from some crafter because real suspicions would raise

one other thing i dont quite understand...

?

and i think it is silly to think these guys dont have multi accounts... being that they knew they were doing something wrong... why not funnel some peds/items through to these secondary accounts... just incase they get locked... i mean they were selling money outside of the game... it would only be logical to bank some of the peds or items on another avatar...

i found an eerily similar buying thread for some male shadow parts that one of these guys needed... oh well... all very speculative... and no accusations through this post... just wanted to save some people time if they wanted to look through the individuals screen shots... nothing too strange...

HOLY SHIT!!!!

literally tooooo many to post...

check that little yellow message each time a bomb is dropped...
check it for yourself...

i can say this is why you are locked...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ked-accounts&p=2737656&viewfull=1#post2737656

looks kinda strange that all your hofs are with this yellow message... and i am not accusing you of the bug just pointing out the facts... and you gave us this ammo... so no offence... but showing why MA might think you were using this bug...

Last edited:
lols....

busted :)

I rele doubt Strash has something to do with this. Nearly dead amps arent the explenation. I dont wanna speak for Strash but as far as i know he dealt with 1 of those avas and hence he might be locked.

Plus Stash dropped lots of amps daily so hitting few times on those last bombs isnt quite surprising...

I got four names on my list - 3 miners plus 1 hunter (not rele confirmed). The hunter was getting gear from those avas i believe (uber armors guns etc) and then was transfering the peds from his account to theirs - inside or outside game...

However - if the bug (really exist) has been found by multiple avas - how many could exploit the bug on several ocasions just low amps just to not been cuoght and for how long?

Last edited:
I rele doubt Strash has something to do with this. Nearly dead amps arent the explenation. I dont wanna speak for Strash but as far as i know he dealt with 1 of those avas and hence he might be locked.

Plus Stash dropped lots of amps daily so hitting few times on those last bombs isnt quite surprising...

this is true but every hof? pretty dubious... again not accusing him... just pointing out something i found "fishy'
i only posted a few... there are lots more

wow so explain to me why the damn dome taxes so high if you guys are busy cheating?

This whole thread I really didn't give a fuck about except for the fact there are people stealing and the safety of the domes.

If you guys were doing this, f#ck your @ss and your investment. I hope some how MA has the means to sue you plus please don't have kids or more kids- U-Suck :argue:

MA, lets talk about saving LA's I had a bad feeling from the get go one of the domes was going to ended up like shinook east.

this is true but every hof? pretty dubious... again not accusing him... just pointing out something i found "fishy'
i only posted a few... there are lots more

Yes, definatly stinks, good find.

looks kinda strange that all your hofs are with this yellow message...

When you are in a vehicle, you cannot have a tool equipped. So, every time you jump out off the Sleip to drop a bomb, you will have to equip the finder anew. The yellow message will be displayed every time, from 10% TT value down to below 3%. That’s a lot of tries for your glob or HoF. Therefore, the yellow lines should be considered not as conspicuous as they seem. :twocents:

Status
Back