Info: Foul Iron Mission finally made easier...

pesok

Old Alpha
Society
CCCP
John Foma Kalun
This event has Ended, thank you for your support!
if you want it restarted again - dont hesitate to PM me and if enough interest is shown - i will restart it again.

First of all Foma-Fortuna has gotten its own section on the forum. Thank you to all that made this finally possible(you know who you are)!

Since i cannot move the thread i have started in other place on the forum to its proper place here in FF section i have decided to make a new one. For anyone interested here is the original thread.

----------------------------------------------------------

Foul Iron Missions made easy in Dome #8 on F.O.M.A-Fortuna!​
(for a limited time only)​

Due to numerous requests from fellow entropians(pointing out the grave scarcity of Fouls in Entropia) over the past few months i have maxed out(numbers) both Foul DNA's in Dome #8, resulting in a highest concentration(of any maturity per square meter) of Fouls anywhere in our beloved universe(due to a relatively small size of the Biodome)!
As per requests the maturity is set to a minimum in order to expedite the mission progress(since there are currently no bronze missions for Fouls - any maturity killed will count in the mission score).
All other DNA's in the dome are set to a minimum but u might still rarely encounter occasional small molisk/tripudion(frog on steroids).
Currently planning to keep Fouls for a 3 week duration after which the Dome will be handed back to miners(might be reconsidered at the later date).
Hunting Tax in Dome#8: 4%.
PVP: Off.

Information on Fouls(entropiawiki.com link)

So grab your Rocket Launcher(or whatever u hunt these critters with) and complete your Foul Iron missions in no time!
Shop in Control Room#2 will always have the latest info on everything FF as well as your source for hunting/mining supplies and equipment. Traders are also available to buy your loot(or can always sell it in the Auction in Control Room #1).

Have fun and Uber Huge!

Last edited:
I'm not much of a Foul hunter however, I might give it a go again... if I can handle all the annoying noises they make. On the other hand I love your dome for mining, I got my melchi HoF there a few weeks ago ;)

~Danimal

Can always turn off the sound(makes my skin crawl those sounds Fouls make as well), Dome#8 is very popular mining spot for that reason i will phase out Fouls starting from next week. They will be there for at least another 5 days from today-so if u still haven't finished ur Fouls Iron missions - do it now, after phase out it is back to run-around-looking-for-1foul headache.

THis even has expired, if you want it restarted again - dont hesitate to PM me and if enough interest is shown - i will restart it again.
Thank you all and miners Dome #10 is yours again:)

Back