Society
    Sanctuary
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ-Rob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    isnt someone allowed to be ill without being told they should step down,
    RJ Rob
    Of coarse.

I'm guessing you're confused on the the situation. There is a difference on being just "sick" and being chronically ill

Someone that is chronically ill should not be working, they should be concentrating on their health.
    Hanne needs to think about herself, without your health you have nothing!

The community also deserves a community manager that can dedicate the time and energy needed for the position.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jennson Laudi Marakomm
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Well just after a few posts, are you all wondering why no official likes to step in anymore very much ? I am not so surprised...

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nicholas wizzszz Wolf
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Micheva View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    However if somebody is sick and unable to fully / partially invest their energy in their job (e.g. is on sick-leave) don't start flaming them.

Personally Wizz... You are the one SICKening me!
    Oh, i am sure Hanne appreciates this kind of loyality.

It's just: Hanne was away for months, and after people started wondering she pops up and says "oh dear, i was on vacation"...

Fine, she's new to the job, she is young, but is she really unable to inform us upfront?

Now the same happened again, she is gone for months, nobody, NOBODY is doing her job (i don't blame Hanne here, in case you haven't noticed) - and after people started asking questions, she tells us "oh dear, i am sick"

Maybe in your teenage dream about work it is different, but here in the real world, this is an absolute joke.

If an employee want to go on vacation, he has to ask his boss, and not only a day before - this means that it is absolutely clear when Hanne will be away - at least a week before she leaves.

Where was the "i'll be on vaction"-notice? Nowhere, exactly, and know what, that "i'll tell people when they start asking, maybe they don't even notice" policy is SICKening, because it is nothing but a lame excuse.

If an employee becomes sick, he has to tell his boss IMMEDIATELY, everything else would be a reason to fire him/her.
    Now where was the announcement from SDS, that Hanne will be unavail until further notice?
    Apparently, she is able to type "i don't like coffee", but not able to type "i'll be away due to being sick" - smells like double standards, doesn't it?

Again, the good old "i'll tell people when they start asking, maybe they don't even notice" game is played, and actually i do not even know who to blame here, as it is, if at all, not only Hannes fault.

We were all used to the incredibly dilettantish way MA ran Calypso and the nonexistant contact to the community - but things have changed a bit, SEE owns SDS, the former FPC, and really, i refuse to believe that a company who paid 6 million $ for a planet wants customers to leave because their moody community manager cannot follow the most basic rules of conduct.

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    SDS Official Hanne
    Blog Entries
    Images
    First of all; Updated the front page.

Second of all: I don't very much appreciate you considering my health or my situation as a topic of discussion on this board. The only reason I let anyone know in the first place was because of those who worried, not those who wanted to use it against me. Understand that you are not required to know about my personal life, my boss is. Not you.

Furthermore, I have not been "away for months" and then pop by and said "I was on vacation". Again, this time I haven't been "away for months" either. Nobody doing my job isn't correct either, what needs to be communicated will be and is communicated, just not the way I usually do it.
    Neither am I unavaliable, Im just not around as much due to my situation.

Now, that case is closed. Drop it.
    And so is this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3