Dr Almond Duchev Log

Gramuly

Guardian
Society
Pet Society
Hegre Gramuly Hector
Dr Almond Duchev Log.

This is cool. Its a book? The story in it is so cool. Im not sure if the story itself is cool but any story in print
on an items is cool! I have no idea what it is.

I found the item at a shop owned by Mastermesh. I found a link to it. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Omegaton-West-Habitat-Delta-Tower&highlight=

Omegaton west i think it is.

The story on this item maybe should not be read by the faint of hart or weak of stomach.

There are 19 of them for u to collect!

Is it one long story or is it many short ones?
Does it have any function. I bet if it doesent it will.
to tie up loose ends.

I wish we would be able to make our own "books" ingame, maybe sell to others...

Bought that a while back. It's related to the orb event storyline from a couple of years back. Want to see more -- go upstairs. I have a few more of them hanging on the wall up in apartment 15e. ;) :)

I think all of them are over on entropedia if you want to take a look over there.

and YES, I am still collecting these, and might be interested in buying more of them in the coming months as I make more deposits if any of you folks got the ones I'm missing. :)

I think I have number 1, 2, 3, and 2 others later in the series (6 and 15 I think, but can't quite remember if that's the numbers or not without checking the apartment). Also have the piece of paper up there too. I might eventually move them to one of my other apartments in the building if I get more holiday related items in there since I think I'm close to maxing out the apartment's slots already...

Figured I'd better start collecting stuff like this since it's part of the history of the virtual universe, not something people should be TTing as I suspect some have been doing lately.

If you want the one in the shop, PM and we can talk about negotiating a price. That's a dupe of #3 up in the apartment I think.

p.s. glad you found the place. :)

Last edited:
looted many of these on argos when the event was active.. still have a couple in storage.. never really understood the event tho.. but it all ended with those two helmets I guess..

Need to get them all together. Find out what its about. Do something with them for god sake.
Make up some lore and build something into them. You two are old enough in game to come up with an idea.
Come up with something and send in support to see if you can make it happen.
Dont leave it up to MA. They cant come up with all the storys. Just like planet partners, MA will listen to you and impliment ideas you have. If you finish the storys or somehow incorporate then into the game more then you will have something. If you just look at them and say OH what is this then you wont have anything.
The squeeky wheel gets the oil.
Or you can donate them to me and Ill dream up something and spam MA with the idea and then sell it back to you when im finished.

So how much do you want for them? Ill sell something and see if I can come up with the peds.

If you want to see them all go to Omegaton Delta Tower, Apartment 15 E and look around. I'm only missing #9 and #10, but the rest are there. I may move the collection down to apartment 8H eventually, but for now it's all up there on 15th floor.

I was hoping there would be another event like this. Seems like ages since MA had an event where you collect items to create another item. Eg the eMine event, Umbranoid event etc

Back