***WoF SEMI-FINAL Moblist and Info***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Semi’s Moblist.​

Firstly, welcome all 6 teams to the Semi-Final eliminator. You all worked hard to get here. It’s a bit cruel at this point; one match decides. Three of you will reach the Final. Three of you won’t.
Highest score in each match gains a Final place.

The Opponents:

Sweden Vs Italy

France Vs BeNeLux

USA Vs DACH

Start Point: Volcano Crater: 54530, 70370.
Eudoria: Satan’s Hot Tub. (Jump NE from Medusa’s head TP)

Date: Saturday June 4th

This has always been a stage that involved some travelling. This year the travelling is OPTIONAL. Main Teams may hunt entirely on Calypso if they wish, or visit CP, or F-FOMA. Main Teams must still attend the Start and Finish point. All Support hunting is Calypso-based.

The Moblist is below along with an explanation of how it works.

Main Team Size: 5

Main

Osseoculum All Maturities or Daspletor All Maturities 10 points
Sumima Dominant and Above or Kreltin Dominant and Above 9 points
Scipulor Dominant and Above or Aurli Devastator and Above 8 points
Longu All maturities or Cornoanterion All Maturities 7 points
Scipulor Guardian and Below or Aurli Ravager and Below 6 points
Sumima Guardian and Below or Kreltin Guardian and Below 5 points

Support

Itumatrox All maturities 4 points
Eviscerator All generations 3 points
Nexnecis All maturities 2 points
Snarg All maturities 1 point

Bonus

Tantardion All maturities 25 points

Loot Bonus 15
Variety Max: Main=50 Support=50
Sweep Bonus 100
Support Cap 250
No win bonus

To explain the OPTIONAL Main Team Moblist for Stage 5, The Semi-Finals:

The options are “or”. Not “and”.

You may NOT claim the same points for two separate Mobs. If you global on Daspletor for 10 points you cannot then Global on Osseoculum. If you get 8 points on a Scipulor you cannot then global on an 8-point Aurli, and so on. This is to make the judges task easier.
With split-maturity mobs the different scoring maturities can be different mobs.
For example, a big Scipulor for 8 points doesn’t mean that the 6 point mob has to be a smaller Scipulor, it could be an Aurli Below Ravager. You just couldn’t get any points for a bigger Aurli if you get a big Scipulor global first.

It can be seen as Osseoculum Vs Daspletor, or Scipulor and Sumima Vs Aurli and Kreltin. It’s up to the Teams to decide where to go for the best chance of big points. I hope your choices pay off.

Please post in the Judges thread with any questions about these rules and I’m sure we’ll settle your queries reasonably promptly.

It would be a courtesy to inform your Judge where you intend to hunt before the match starts. There is no requirement to inform your opponent.

Please agree a timeslot with your opponents as soon as possible, please note this event only takes place on a Saturday so the revised TimeSlots are:

13:00,17:00, 21:00 Saturday

Post your AGREED time in the Judges Thread.

Thanks to all, and good luck,

Hurrikane

Again, the Start Point and Date: Saturday June 4th at the Volcano Crater: 54530, 70370. Jump NE from Medusa’s head TP

Last edited:
Benelux .. we wil crush you ;p
Good luck to the other teams

I understand the loss the main team can incur if they are given wrong mobs.
And the same applies to support teams....

But the support mobs I see in the list.... absolutely none of my taste... Evi may be (mission mob) but......

Anyway, GL to all who will be hunting for support...

I'll rather have more fun In Arkadia... :)

Last edited:
We have to double check the result of DACH's last match before we will agree to something. We will do that today. Either Lopho or me will post it here.

A quick note about the Semi-Final list, and about the pairings :

Variety

As with previous stages, both Main teams and Support teams can earn Variety Bonuses of 10, 25 and 50 points for globalling on 2, 3 and 4 different species. The sharper among you will have noticed that, for the Semi-Finals, there are technically 6 different mobs available to be globalled upon. Nonetheless the Variety Bonus still applies, to the First 4 Different Mobs globalled on...

So, for example, Team X get globals on Osseo, 2 Large Kreltins, 4 Large Aurlis, and a Cornoanterion... At this point they have hit Full Variety and are entitled to the Full 50 point Variety Bonus. They will still need to make sure they have both a Large Aurli and a Large Kreltin for their part of the Full Sweep. Large Sumima and Large Scipulor are No Longer Available to them, since they made the choice to pursue the Large CP mobs instead, but they Could go for small scips and small sumima, as these are classed as a different mob for full sweep purposes.

Remember that, for Full Sweep, the team must global on at least One of each SCORE, so 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 25. So in Theory this Could include a small scip for the 6 and a large Aurli for the 8 (although in practice I don't see why they'd split em like that, if they're on CP bagging Aurli, teams are Likely to get a Large and a Small surely.... But they have the Option. Options are Good.)

Pairings

In an earlier post I produced a flow-chart showing how the semi-final pairing would be worked out. Had I adhered Strictly to that diagram, Italy and France would find themselves fighting each other Again, so I have Tweeked it to ensure new and exciting matches. No point in match repetition if it can be avoided.

I hope that helps clear things up a little.

As ever, all feedback is greatly appreciated, and expected.

Hurri

Last edited:
Eeek! Definitely no vodka fuelled judging this round. :scratch2:

Back