Kaos Recruiting

I hope you have the Ped to back this up Viper as we were still very much at the "discussion" stage.

I dont wish Kaos to implode like The Free Ped Society.

As discussed in society, 1k usd put aside, and ready to roll ! :wtg:

Disclaimer: I Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike solely sponsor the Kaos society ingame event prizes.

Events thread also updated:

Events will commence 01st July 2011 :yup:

10,000 PED up for grabs to Kaos society members each year !

Yes, you heard correctly fellow members of Kaos !

10,000 PED up for grabs each year.

We will be hosting a series of free to enter events throughout the year in which you could claim some nice PED prizes. All you have to do is play Entropia with Kaos to win - Hunting, Mining & Crafting.

Kaos is committed to providing a well rounded experience for its members.

We are looking to create an active, mature, fun & attractive society.
To do this we have decided on some society competitions we will be hosting for our members.

And all you have to do is play to win ! :yup:

Every 2 weeks - A prize of 250 peds will be given away! :eyecrazy:

To an active Kaos member who is able to produce a global closest to the randomly selected value between 50 ped and 250 ped for that fortnight (2 week period).

Entropia Tracker will track the proof required so no screenshots are required.

All you have to do is play Entropia with Kaos to win this prize - Hunting, Mining or Crafting !

Every 3 months - A prize of 1,000 ped will be up for grabs! :eyecrazy:

To the Kaos member who scores the highest loot out of two timezone friendly free entry events Kaos will host.

If this interests you then send a PM about your interest in becoming a member of Kaos. :wise:

Or see our active recruiting thread to join today -
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?212424-Kaos-Recruiting

We would love to have you aboard :)

Cheers,
Viper

Disclaimer: I Shadowsniper Viper Viperstrike solely sponsor the Kaos society ingame event prizes.

Still looking for members, mature 18+ or older preferred

Still looking for mature 18+ yr old members.

Great environment, friendly and helpful people are always welcome.
Older people most welcome, most of our members are in the 25 - 50 age range.

If your just looking for a ride to get some PEDs from our society hosted events, then there is no need to apply.

We are looking to create a close knit family and not a large society.
We would like to keep a niche group together to have fun with who enjoy playing Entropia.

Here is a demonstration of what occurs to those whom do not meet our standards after their trial period.

Ok, so I couldn't find something better than this to play to you all :laugh:

Sent PM, but will post here too.

I've decided that with space comming (actually here now), It might be advantagous to join a guild. That, and I'd like to have some friends ingame.

Not sure what all requirements are, but I'm almost noob (chipped out and sold off when left in late 2006)....laser sniper 25 (hit), laser rifle 21 (dmg). Most other skills arent much to speak of, been skilling on Mind force and swords a little. I dont know how to check my total points people always quote.

I am financially self supporting, and play fairly often...at least till I'm broke, then just goof off sometimes in game, like shooting rockets from my VTOL at PA lol

I'm Midwest USA timezone, but my gamming hours vary, according to what RL is throwing at me.

I'd like to be considered for acceptance into KAOS

Thank You
Az

The event sponsored by Viperstrike has been halted due to a misunderstanding in its purpose and scope.

Recruitment by Kaos however is still continuing, but I'm afraid it'll just be on the basis that you meet the criteria and think you'd like to chat with other people with a similar outlook on the game. There is no :money: incentive, sorry for any confusion.

That was fun. :hammer:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Welcome to Kaos, Azrael. :)

Last edited:
hypno-toad.gif

escher_s_relativity.jpg

I've always liked this one. Makes your eyes go funny. :)

The event sponsored by Viperstrike has been halted due to a misunderstanding in its purpose and scope.

Recruitment by Kaos however is still continuing, but I'm afraid it'll just be on the basis that you meet the criteria and think you'd like to chat with other people with a similar outlook on the game. There is no :money: incentive, sorry for any confusion.

That was fun. :hammer:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:laugh:

that was fun to read!

Society soap :silly2:

:laugh:

that was fun to read!

Society soap :silly2:

I guess you could call it a society soap moment :)

However we reconsidered our position with offering such events while recruiting not to be such a good idea.
It could be protrayed as giving away free ped or buying applicants and we did not want to give that message.

Instead we are looking for mature like-minded individuals who enjoy playing Entropia ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-each-year-!&p=2765364&viewfull=1#post2765364

I guess you could call it a society soap moment :)

However we reconsidered our position with offering such events while recruiting not to be such a good idea.
It could be protrayed as giving away free ped or buying applicants and we did not want to give that message.

Instead we are looking for mature like-minded individuals who enjoy playing Entropia ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-each-year-!&p=2765364&viewfull=1#post2765364

He's lying he deposited it all into my Swiss bank account.

Anyway, in tonights episode this:

shinkiba_hof410.jpg

You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

Tiny HOF by many people's standard but it was over a year since my last one, and well - I'm happy.

Welcome to the 2 new recruits today, I hope you enjoy your stay with us. :grouphug:

Woot grats Mega :yay:

* Sent from my private island paid for by my swiss account* :cool:

I'd like to join

Hi all I just applied at the terminal. Its all on there but I'll repeat some here. I'v been in game since 06 of 09.
All this time I'v mostly played solo.I'm a lev 29 plasma sniper. And lev 28 prospector and surveyor.I'v never asked once for help from any one :eyecrazy: maby a littel information now and then.You find me on any of the planets, like the last two days I'v been on a ore run to Arkadia in my bent and brocken Sleipnir.
Hope to see you all soon.
Ho ya,,,, you you youngsters say you don.t mind age:lolup: I'm 70 and going strong.....

No music video apparently exists - which is a shame, so enjoy it while you can.
VERY LOUD. :)

T99 - Anasthasia (TOTP)

Last edited:
Hi all I just applied at the terminal. Its all on there but I'll repeat some here. I'v been in game since 06 of 09.
All this time I'v mostly played solo.I'm a lev 29 plasma sniper. And lev 28 prospector and surveyor.I'v never asked once for help from any one :eyecrazy: maby a littel information now and then.You find me on any of the planets, like the last two days I'v been on a ore run to Arkadia in my bent and brocken Sleipnir.
Hope to see you all soon.
Ho ya,,,, you you youngsters say you don.t mind age:lolup: I'm 70 and going strong.....

Awesome, glad your aboard. See you ingame :)

TFI Friday. :)

That is one weird ass video !

TFI Friday. :)

Ok so now I have watched it three times, and to me it is still weird, I so don't get this video :eyecrazy:

This video could send you crazy after a while lol

:) .yadirF IFT

clubbed to death backwards

Last edited:

Suitably weird and unusual :)

smack the pony - cant find my friend

Last edited:

Bring up my post. :)

beatfreakz - somebodys watching me

Last edited:

Fantastic clip of the film, I hope you enjoy it. Drugs aren't always bad, mmkay? ;)

[or we wouldn't have had any beatles music]

whoever did this cartoon was clearly completely off their tits. :)
Made me think of this scene:

Free bumps for you I suppose. :D

It's the weekend.... :D

michael grey - the weekend

Last edited:
Ok this was going to wait for a future weekend, but due to other developments by player / arseholes it gets posted now. I'm not a Paladin, I'm a Rogue, but even Rogue know Right from Wrong and will react accordingly.

ROAR !! What did I miss, you seem a tad upset.

btw mum is resting well now, may log in for a bit :)

HA and put me down for rogue ... with current considerations IRL paladin has been striked off the list lol

Last edited:

Open the Pod Bay Doors please HAL!

Last edited:
Ooo the pvp is getting to you.

I hate PvP personally, but yea I see where your coming from :)

LOL I love the picture :D

Last edited:

Last edited:
Video Test Area

Never, ever. :)

ultrabeat - never ever

Last edited:
Back