Kaos Recruiting

How to take a quality screenshot...

dan_camera.jpg

This tune is for all the freelancer's out there :)

Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler

Last edited:
You're not in it.

awesome, but it was at the time.. a real curious question. Just goes to show the attitude of it's followers and/or close "freinds".

btw a requirement of the soc is to be "friendly"... friendly people do not hate the police force.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome, but it was at the time.. a real curious question. Just goes to show the attitude of it's followers and/or close "freinds".

btw a requirement of the soc is to be "friendly"... friendly people do not hate the police force.

At the time, it was a curious question, and I believe you got your answer. I don't see why you are insisting on trying to get a rise out of Mega (or anyone else) about the subject.

The soc is friendly and helpful with each other, exactly as a soc should be.

If you still have a problem with certain "issues" brought up in the past, maybe it's time you just get over it. :smoke:

At the time, it was a curious question, and I believe you got your answer. I don't see why you are insisting on trying to get a rise out of Mega (or anyone else) about the subject.

The soc is friendly and helpful with each other, exactly as a soc should be.

If you still have a problem with certain "issues" brought up in the past, maybe it's time you just get over it. :smoke:

I totaly agree with this... but as I said .. the original question " define good " was purely out of curiosity..as I was looking for info of how to make a soc or to even apply to joining kaos.

It got my back up when "gently" responded with the usual hateful spitefulness I have come to expect. but being as Pyrates of calypso members are clearly still affiliated with "kaos"... I have lost interest in joining the " kaos " soc.

I've known Mega since the day I started this game over 5 years ago and I do not agree with his attitude towards police yet I still respect him in ways and he may very well know me better than any other player of this game.

I shall make a point not to respond to any such threads in future.

Last edited by a moderator:

People can disagree with me about whatever they want, and vice versa.

Good luck with creating your society Hellraizer, its quite a straight forward process using the society terminal there is a button on it with "Create Society" or similar - I can't take a screenshot of it as I'm obviously in a society.

You can modify most aspects after creation such as primary activity, secondary activity and hierarchy.

~Still recruiting as normal for freelancers who want people to chat with whilst they engage in EU~

Shades Of Rhythm - Sweet Sensation

Last edited:
People can disagree with me about whatever they want, and vice versa.

Good luck with creating your society Hellraizer, its quite a straight forward process using the society terminal there is a button on it with "Create Society" or similar - I can't take a screenshot of it as I'm obviously in a society.

You can modify most aspects after creation such as primary activity, secondary activity and hierarchy.

~Still recruiting as normal for freelancers who want people to chat with whilst they engage in EU~

well thank you for being so condisending mega.. I should have expected that but I did not as I tend to see the good in people. My mistake.

Once upon a time...
Not so long ago....
There was a little boy and his name was Mega...
And he had a society...
There it is!
It was rather an unusual society because it didn't promise anything...
And so on....

Bagpuss, dear Bagpuss, old fat furry fat puss, wake up and look at this recruit that I bring...

Looking for the right people, and well.... you know if you're right by now. :)

Last edited:
Bagpuss is a little scary....

Apologies for anyone scared by Bagpuss - here's a game still as much fun today as it was 10 years ago. :xmas:

Rez - dreamcast

Last edited:
Not sure if my computer could run that.....

Merry Christmas!!!

:xbiggrin:

slade - merry christmas

Onephatdeeva - In And Out Of My Life

Last edited:
Haha, lets hope the wife doesn't see that you posted that. :)

Happy New Year to Kaotics and Non-Kaotics alike!

May 2012 bring you that fat loot / nice item that you never thought possible.

Could be our last year....

listen to this :)

This is a rock band from Finland :yay:

Obi

Myself and two of my pals (Kitty and Snowblood) would like to join. We'll apply at the soc terminals!

Myself and two of my pals (Kitty and Snowblood) would like to join. We'll apply at the soc terminals!

Welcome to Kaos to you both. I think you'll like it.

I hope this will "motivate" you!

MOTIV8 - Rockin' For Myself

Last edited:
It's been a great first year. Keep the Hof's, Globs and Ath's coming :)

Here is a video to celebrate one year of KAOS!!!

(I think there is music, but I got distracted...)

Back