FYI: Analytical playing in Entropia - A newcomer guide.

Is this still useful for people ? Suggestion what i could change ?

BR

My ideas what to add ( note to myself ) :

-Mission chains suitable for newcomer
-Become a medic ( Stretch playtime when low on PEDs )
-Puny missions ( Recommended setups and things to consider )
-Adapt mentioned weapons and Amps to Abstract names
-Collect free and cheap activities
-Check text for content corrections

... open for ideas. Feel free to suggest
Any kind of update is useful. Since entropia is ever changing in missions, to new comer gear and experiences, I would say it would need an update every few months at least! :)

Any kind of update is useful. Since entropia is ever changing in missions, to new comer gear and experiences, I would say it would need an update every few months at least! :)

Well the mentioned basic principles all still apply. I deleted the section of compensated and uncompensated cost, and used fictional names for example gear.

Anyway i try to avoid to mention specific gear, as this is indeed an ever evolving subject. Imho it is better to provide sources and examples how someone can find it out on their own by providing info sources and sample calculations.

There are also a few sections which could need some more detailed information like what is a finisher and how does it help to lower costs.

I am not 100% sure how i can keep it generic enough, but provide specific enough information to have a guide where not only abstract concepts are covered, but also some really practical help is given how to start.

Well after thinking a bit about it, i think this guide is maybe a dead Horse.

Not much interest anymore nowadays, although after reading for correction i can't find anything really outdated.

I will add another paragraph, which came to my mind and then just leave it as it is and cover the other topics in a new tutorial, which is more specific, but probably needs more updates, when it deals with specific setups.

However, best is to put that one in a separate guide, to make it not too confusing.

Back