***FINAL MOBLIST and INFO; SEMI-FINAL Scores***

First of all TNX again Hurricane and all the judging team :)

GZ to the three final Teams, I was honoured to support mine and really glad to have reached for the first time the semifinal.

As many wof players wrote, the best thing for this fantastic competition is to involve as many entropians as possible... I agree at all, because the friendly relationships born during wof and related GC draining ;) were the best, for me. About this I noticed lot of players completely ignore this exciting event.
Do You think is it possible to have a "main hunter" streaming video in order to share now and for future the excitement of the mighty final?
It's not my idea, but I found it cool... so I asked :ahh:

Ty.

Do You think is it possible to have a "main hunter" streaming video in order to share now and for future the excitement of the mighty final?

Ty.

Nice point... I think it'd be great if possible to stream them on big screen located at PA and Twin peaks or at Sanctuary cove/ Celeste harbor in Arkadia!

However, the guy at MA/PP are probably incapable of doing such things..... anyway food for thoughts

First of all TNX again Hurricane and all the judging team :)

Ty.

Very good idea.

And why not stream from all three teams?

Nice point... I think it'd be great if possible to stream them on big screen located at PA and Twin peaks or at Sanctuary cove/ Celeste harbor in Arkadia!

Haha, WOF TV!!!

:woot: WoF interplanetary television WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! :yup: ;)

Well, i'm not sure the support mobs are nice.

Especially there is no incentive for low level players to participate in WOF final match.

I could be wrong but I've this feeling that Hurrikane doesn't care much about the support team!

Can anybody tell me which mob is attractive enough to a low level player for motivattion to participate in wof?

I think mob selection for support is in part responsible for decreasing popularity/participation in WOF!

I am sorry the Final Moblist is not to your liking. I realise now I should have asked you beforehand what mobs you would like to hunt. But as you are the only one really complaining, maybe the rest of the participants are fine with it, so maybe I should keep it as it is.

Joking aside;

If Morsusilex do prove to have decreased dramatically/vanished then there are a couple of mobs 'in reserve' which I will announce if and when the information reaches me. If they are still on the map on match day the Final stays as it is.

Hurrikane

And yes, WoF TV would be a fantastic thing to have running. Star streamed his performance in the Semi's and I'm told it was excellent viewing.... 'the Dasps are melting' was the quote I noticed while Judging the hardest fought Semi's ever.... If anyone wants to ask the game owners for this to be a feature then go ahead. I don't appear to be on their mailing list anymore.

Interesting if true. Is there a thread with this effect well-documented?

And it'd take some very well organised play to take advantage of the M2100+E15. Ideally you'd want I guess each main team member to be supported by 12 unteamed players (with the main team player doing more damage so he gets the loot). Then you'd get 6 main team globals every 3 minutes, so 360 globals in the match. If anyone pulls that off I think they deserve the victory :D

Look up the Clerricdagger 3C challenge.

Weapon decay (= ammo + real decay) are part of the equation of the base loot. (And ammo is decay remember the bug where you got the message that your ammo stack decay to much and needs repair ;-) That bug was an insight into how ammo is treated by the system)
But since we do not know the equation it still is very unpredictable.

Heavily decaying weapons take a higher amount of decay to get to the average (since this is based on the amount of mobs you need to kill and loot). Meaning you need deeper pockets to survive the bad loot period.

So having a team with a lot of heavy decay weapons could be a very viable tactic. The bad thing could be the slow kill speed. Since it is also clear that globals seem to come in waves, the likely hood of missing the lucky time period also is there.

Cheers
Siam

hey hurikane,

just checked out the Morsusilex spawns, the main spawn with high maturities appears to be completely gone since the hanger implentation, the lower maturity spawn is still there but pretty thin for 3 teams to be fighting over

thanks
buck

Well, the back-up Mob for the 1 point position was Berycled.

What say the teams?

(Just to see if you're paying attention:))

Would low-maturity but scarce Morsusilex pose an interesting challenge for that 1 point score? Or would you prefer to mow down big chickens in case one clucks like a trumpet?

Post here with your opinion by tomorrow night. I hate to change things at such late a date but if you've all replied, you're all on the ball and can cope with this slight alteration.

I will get confirmation of any change in all three team threads by this time tomorrow.

and now.....

***Announcement to all WoF Finalists***

I’d like to wish you good luck in the Three-Way Final on Saturday. You’ve played at least 6 matches (Team USA have played seven due to the mini-qualifier) and again records have been broken, big HoFs have gone down on the unlikeliest of mobs and everybody’s had a good time as far as I can see. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to your scores, which have been stratospheric this year. I’ll be there to judge on Saturday, and I wouldn’t want to be an Atrox.
Let's find out who hunts the hardest in our wonderful virtual world for the fifth time of many.

Hurrikane

Well, the back-up Mob for the 1 point position was Berycled.

Someone said the spawns that were lost are back again.

As I currently doing a last raid on Next Island before interplanetary TP closes, I'm not able to verify this right now. If noone else deos it I can check it out later this week.

Yeah mobs are back, problem solved.

Reactions: aia
***Moblist stays as it was***

Moblist stays the same, Morsuilex for 1 point.

Good luck to all three Finalists.

Hurrikane

Back