Forum Fatigue...

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I just realised I have 3 forums tabbed open, PCF, EF and Planet Arkadia Forum and I am occupied checking all three. Beyond that there are at least 3-4 other Entropia Universe related forums available for RT, NI, Entropia Planets etc

How are you guys finding keeping up with all the other planets and their forums? :eyecrazy:

Kinda annoying, but if that's how it is then I'll adapt.

I use PCF and Arkadiaforum... sometimes EP... never bothered to go back to EF... never on NI or RT so not using those (can not use NDS-created websites without my internet weirdly freezing or crashing for some reason so wouldn't use it anyway...)

dont care for third party forums, i just follow the offical parts of the places, like pcf dev posts, arkadia dev posts, ask ma kim responses, and then leave anything beyond that for when i may be bored. At work for example :p

Firefox "Pin Tap as App" smashes all my always open tabs against the left and leaves about 2/3s of the top open for my 'temporary tabs'

I have 12 entropia related sites open at all times and "Pined as Apps"
(This does not include entropiatools.com or Bob the builder which have not made it into my "always open" list yet)

narfi

Not really an issue I always have RT forum open and open PCF once or twice a day and never really visit the others

igoogle, rss just a few handy words :p

Firefox "Pin Tap as App" smashes all my always open tabs against the left and leaves about 2/3s of the top open for my 'temporary tabs'

I have 12 entropia related sites open at all times and "Pined as Apps"
(This does not include entropiatools.com or Bob the builder which have not made it into my "always open" list yet)

narfi

hehehehe, repeat after me lol 12, i repeat 12 open lmao wow man, hehehehehe im having a bit of fun haha maybe you a bit too much addicted to EU hahahahaha as you have said to me in game, you eat sleep and work EU lol gl man :)

errr anyway to the origional post, i find it a bit annoying, but to be honest i just use the forum for that specific planet when im on that planet, but at the moment this is the main forum still, so i tend to use this forum more than the others,

RJ Rob

It's too much for me; I limit myself to this forum and my soc's one... and that's it. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff, but I don't really have the time to read 4-5 forums.

Fuck the other forums. Fuck this forum too tbh, but less than the others.

Its quite simple to avoid all forums... Do us a favour, give it a try as this kind of post is just a little pathetic, helps no one and rather childish to be honest.

To many forums indeed ... I can't bother reading them all ... and sticking to 1 doesn't work ...
I hope I don't get the same feeling on all the planets

The problem is we migrated from a universal forum to a planet calypso only one.

The problem is we migrated from a universal forum to a planet calypso only one.

And we have no officals here now when MA have taken over Calypso, they post in the "MA forum" (Entropiaforum) and SEE gives information to the Entropiaplanet forum. Maybe we should just close this down and go back to the Entropiaforum again? :silly2:

And we have no officals here now when MA have taken over Calypso, they post in the "MA forum" (Entropiaforum) and SEE gives information to the Entropiaplanet forum. Maybe we should just close this down and go back to the Entropiaforum again? :silly2:

Yup do that :) then 711 can sell it off again to the next PP and start all over. Amazing how fast people forget.

Only I read this forum. if there is truly important news in the other two, also comes here :yay:

Yup do that :) then 711 can sell it off again to the next PP and start all over. Amazing how fast people forget.

Well i would prefer one offical forum for all of EU, haveing one like entropiaplanet that for all of the universe along side with a "offical one" like Entropiaforum feels.... pointless. Okey, maybe entropiaforum is not an offical EU forum, but with MA posting only there it feels like their official forum.

I follow this one, arkadia and occasionally entropiaplanets. oh, and sometimes peek at 'ask mindark. If this one folds, or gets merged into EF, I guess it will be just entropiaplanets, arkadia and still peeking at 'ask MA'.

I'd like to follow NI but the forum is too damn empty most of the time. So I only go look there if there are elsewhere news that something is going on for a change.

Well i would prefer one offical forum for all of EU, haveing one like entropiaplanet that for all of the universe along side with a "offical one" like Entropiaforum feels.... pointless. Okey, maybe entropiaforum is not an offical EU forum, but with MA posting only there it feels like their official forum.

Maybe we should ask Kim on Monday why they post only on EF. And how it came to be they chose that one.

Maybe we should ask Kim on Monday why they post only on EF. And how it came to be they chose that one.

Because it's a well knowed forum and run by somebody they know?

Really annoying...

Now I'm seeing information on the old EF and I can't keep up.

I barely had enough time to keep up with one. So what now happens is I breeze through a few and see splintered info. Sometimes leave my two pec but rarely come back to a thread I`ve visited.

I will consider EP my main forum now since it was made to cover all planets. And activity is the only thing that will allow it to achieve it`s full potential.

In the end my forum activity becomes less and less but also reflects my game time. So much to do in rl!

Was that realy a big deal... ?

Becouse MA staff cant post in PP forums ? EF aint a PP forum... I guess it just that easy :laugh:

Last edited:
I just looked...

I just looked at EF forum and it has all planets being discussed and info.Nice format.I stand corrected at which would be official forum ..Now.With this changing of the guard.. so to speak..that one could possibly be it!.

Question Now:Can you unregister from the lame ones or third party ones? :confused:

I am mostly active here on pcf, also have an account on EP and german EF which I check regulary.

Very randomly I check the old EF but not really to be called active there.

It's okey I'm banned from EF and Ark forum EP I don't really think is all that fun but they allow Surtin actions and PCF is the only one I really care about

I do miss the tight community we had with the old EF though

Back