Questions arising from Space.

Dusk

Elite
Trinity Dusk Trinity
1. How much will it cost in TT oil for a VTOL with space attachments to reach another planet?

2. How long will it take a VTOL with space attachments to reach another planet?

3. Will some planets take longer/require more fuel to reach than others?

4. How fast will a VTOL with space attachments fly?

5. Will a VTOL WITHOUT space attachments fly slower than one with them?

6. Will a VTOL without space attachment be more economical to fly?

7. If you are on a spacecraft that is destroyed, how long will it take you to choke to death in the vacuum? (in other words, how long do the enemy have to loot you?)

Feel free to answer the above, and add your own questions.

Last edited:
1. How much will it cost in TT oil for a VTOL with space attachments to reach another planet?

I don'T even want to imagine how long it takes to travel from one planet to another with ~60 km/h

I don'T even want to imagine how long it takes to travel from one planet to another with ~60 km/h

if it;s really space, then 60 km/h will just do it.. because there is no friction in space, you will go faster and faster. (But I doubt that is really how it works, just saying how space should work)

How much are the thrusters going to cost to equip to the vtol?

What if you run out of fuel between planets? :laugh:

LOL!

What if you get "Lost in Space"?

omg, you cant get lost in space, have you not seen there is a space map with all the planets locations on, it even has co ords too lol

:)

RJ Rob

Damn, they're good.

How do you know all that my lord?

I guess the most important questions of the day are:

• Can European and African Swallows fly into space without coconuts, or will they need to be carrying them?

• Are the coconuts (L), or UL?

• Lastly, how will the migratory patterns of the Swallows affect interplanetary trade within the Universe?

Are the swallows lootable?

Back