How to get to FOMA now?

Windzor

Provider
Calyphox Frost Durrango
Sorry for the noob question, but I dont see a way in the teleporter to get to Foma. Do I have to use a hanger owner?

From Calypso

STILL cant get there, see posts below

Last edited:
or someone with a vtol and space thruster attachment = or one of the new fighters with attachment.

I just needed to click all the possible destinations in the window, and the places on Foma showed up

Hmm, it says asteroid CND.......I am assuming thats FOMA now heh

Nope I dont have the ability to click to teleport. Its listed but I cant teleport

This is a bit frustrating, I just bought a bunch of amps and other gear to head up there, but now I cant get there.

I came to Foma 1 hour ago and i payed 25 peds to Parlog...

Excellent service recommended...

I dont mind having use player services. I just remember seeing a post that you can still use the TP to travel from calypso to FOMA and crystal palace.

I dont mind having use player services. I just remember seeing a post that you can still use the TP to travel from calypso to FOMA and crystal palace.

Go read it again. I think you'll find it says "to" Calypso "from" Foma and CP. ;) GL

so yet another reason domes will lose value?

No, I payed to have a transport to FOMA. I loved the experience. I dunno if MA has determined to have all travel off planet needing players. BUT that first experience travelling off planet was awesome.

Thank you Billy ( my first travel off planet without TP ) it was awesome.

I have to admit it.....MA did a great job of it.

As others have mentioned the only way to get to Foma-Fotuna now is to fly there on any SpaceCraft (including but not limited to Sleipnir (any MK)-needs space thruster attached to get to space(once in space can fly/land on spacestation without-but needs it again if want to land to any planet/asteroid)), Quad-Wing(needs space thruster same rules as Sleipnir), Pioneer, PathFinder, Starfinder and/or any MotherShip). You can usually find a pilot in Twin Peaks(decent rates to FF range anywhere from free(whenever i go to Foma i always check in Twins and offer free seat to anyone that waiting to go there, some people i know do the same) to about 20peds). To get from Foma-Fortuna back to Calypso check out this(link)

I lowered my rate for CND/CP to 15ped

unfortunately i am on vacations and cant fly you up right now!

C ya in a week :)

As others have mentioned the only way to get to Foma-Fotuna now is to fly there on any SpaceCraft (including but not limited to Sleipnir (any MK)-needs space thruster attached to get to space(once in space can fly/land on spacestation without-but needs it again if want to land to any planet/asteroid)), Quad-Wing(needs space thruster same rules as Sleipnir), Pioneer, PathFinder, Starfinder and/or any MotherShip). You can usually find a pilot in Twin Peaks(decent rates to FF range anywhere from free(whenever i go to Foma i always check in Twins and offer free seat to anyone that waiting to go there, some people i know do the same) to about 20peds). To get from Foma-Fortuna back to Calypso check out this(link)

Thx for the info you provided here pesok, I also checked the link you posted, however I'm getting this message at the TP whilst choosing Caly in the drop down menu:

...not really interested in goin back to caly atm, but...my question would be is there still a fee involved goin back?

Kind regards!

Thx for the info you provided here pesok, I also checked the link you posted, however I'm getting this message at the TP whilst choosing Caly in the drop down menu:

...not really interested in goin back to caly atm, but...my question would be is there still a fee involved goin back?

Kind regards!

When you press the accept button on that window, a new window will pop up and say the PED will be deducted form card when you reach calypso.

If you use the teleporter, which is the safest and fastest way, yes.

If you don't have stackables on you (for instance you TTd all loots, sold stackables to a trader or placed them in stoage there) you can use a ship of your own or try to get a ride, then it's cheaper. For instance if you have Vtol/Quadwing without thruster, you can fly to Calypso Space Station and use the pay teleporter there for 7 ped, or with a thruster land on Calypso for 2 ped+thruster decay(+oil consumption of course). Note though that flying takes quite some time nowdays and you can get your ship destroyed+looted, so before considering the flying option make sure you know the risks.
If there are many of you who want to go to calypso on the same time you can also ask about prices for a mothershsip charter ride, but generally you probably need to be at least two persons going at same time for that to be a cheaper option than using the pay-TP.

If you use the teleporter, which is the safest and fastest way, yes.

If you don't have stackables on you (for instance you TTd all loots, sold stackables to a trader or placed them in stoage there) you can use a ship of your own or try to get a ride, then it's cheaper. For instance if you have Vtol/Quadwing without thruster, you can fly to Calypso Space Station and use the pay teleporter there for 7 ped, or with a thruster land on Calypso for 2 ped+thruster decay(+oil consumption of course). Note though that flying takes quite some time nowdays and you can get your ship destroyed+looted, so before considering the flying option make sure you know the risks.
If there are many of you who want to go to calypso on the same time you can also ask about prices for a mothershsip charter ride, but generally you probably need to be at least two persons going at same time for that to be a cheaper option than using the pay-TP.

I feel like an idiot, but, seems I do need to return to pick up some stuff I forgot to bring to F.O.M.A from caly and I reckon I might do the travel with my own ship, but where exactly is the hangar located on F.O.M.A and how do I get there? I'm so lost lol...//nvm I figured it out...

Last edited:
Back