See you on the flip side.

I know how it feels loosing a job and many good friends. :(

But after that hiding in the wood make sure you come back with Skam at some point :)

Anyways good luck with what ever the feature holds for you ;)

Ah it was great talking to you as Hanne and in game (Also talking to you as scam her self) hehe i hope you do fire up the old scam... hehe See you on the flip side :laugh:

Thanks for posting Hanne, at least we know what's happened to you, rather than just being left a big silence.

All my best wishes to you, and your colleagues - and hope you find alternate work quickly when you're ready to start looking.

Enjoy your break tho, and come back refreshed and renewed !

Good Bye and Good Luck Hanne...

However, if you want to join us to lose peds... you are wellcome..!!

Goodbye Hanne :(

Come back Skam! :)

Best wishes Hanne hope we see you again in the Universe and enjoy those well deserved vacations.

Thanks for all fun times.

Best wishes Hanne ... I hope you're feeling better and that we'll eventually see you around. :)

Have a great summer!! :thumbup: See ya when you get back!! :yay:

The dark side beckons to you...

Return to the dark side!

all biggest kitten huggles for hanne * MMMPHHHHHHHHHHH *

I was pretty envious of you when you got to play Entropia and also receive a regular salary for your hobby. It is such a shame that this has happened, communication between the playerbase markedly improved with your Buzz reports and you were very active in answering problems with bugs in new VU's etc. That you became a bit quiet recently, obviously has been explained with Mindark's termination with SEE which we only found out about last week.

I hope you are able to find new employment quickly, and after whatever NDA agreement and time off Entropia are able to return to us as Skam.

It's not goodbye - its "au revoir"

We will miss you.
Hopefully we see you back as Skam.
In the mean while have a very nice summer.

Cheers
Siam

All the best for the future Hanne, make the most of the long summer, you'll be busy again all too soon.

Have a good summer Skam! Dust off that ava of yours ;p

Not that you really did something, except few first posts. Then it turned to 'MA classic' . I believe it was not a good job in the end. GL in future

cu after summer have a great time and relax.

Hanne if it weren't for you I probably wouldn't be still be playing this game..I'm so sad at this moment =((((( Babe I wish you all the best of everything in this world and in every universe beyond! You are a true gem and for every person that doesn't know this person I sincerely apologize...This woman was the backbone of this community and will be truelly missed by all.

Looking forward to when you return to us as Skam :yay:

So perhaps it's a blessing in disguise. It's a shame in my opinion you were not allowed to be yourself at FPC & SDS. Don't know what they did perhaps tortured you or something :eyecrazy:

Anyway enjoy your freedom and do return back to us. You'll be more than welcome :beerchug:

Come back Skam or I'll release the screenie I have of u with 2 Plates of Nachos on ya lap in Liverpool a few years ago :)

Best wishes in the future Skam ! Thanks for being a true proffesional during your time @ FPC/SDS :)

You gonna land on your feet and get another great job im sure !!

Hope everything works out for the best and hope to see you around as Skam :cool:

Best of luck and have a great summer :beerchug:

although it may not have looked like it all the time, but i think you did a good job

this explains your silence since a while as well, so thats ok by me

best of luck and have a nice summer :)

sorry to see you go .. wish you the best in your future and a great summer.. look forward to seeing you as Skam :)

goodbye Hanne, wishing you the very best for your future! more awesome jobs and experiences are waiting for you!

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

welcome back Skam! :yay:

Looking forward to Pioneer and Hanne's new society and the mothership they will traverse the universe on that's owned by Marco. ;) :)

Hope to see you back as Skam!!! :yay:

Back