Info: Crystal Palace In Space (How To Guide)

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
Traveling to Crystal Palace
The cost to fly to CP is only 2 when you return to Calypso, or 17.5 peds when using the TP to teleport back with your loot safely. (as compared to the old cost of 35+peds)

Be sure to check out Summer's Service: Offering free flights to Crystal Palace

To fly, you will need:
a Sleipnir VTOL + Thruster attachment (thruster is needed to leave/enter planet atmosphere)
or Quad-Wing Interceptor + Thruster
or check at Twin peaks if there are any pilots flying to space.

Fly straight up from Calypso until you get this msg:

attachment.php

Once in space, open the map to see Crystal Palace located in the blue circle below Planet Calypso.
Areas outside of the safe blue zones are Lootable PVP, so any stackables you have in "Materials" and "Mined Resources" tabs are not safe! Make sure those are EMPTY before flying to Crystal Palace
Also don't forget any stackables still in vehicle storage, or in boxes can be looted aswell!

attachment.php

Right click on the map where CP is located and "add a Waypoint", you can then follow this marker to see the distance and direction to CP.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Once you arrive, you'll end up in the hangerbay.

attachment.php

On your radar you'll see the blue dot of a Teleporter, you need to open this TP (which is labeled with revival, bug?)

attachment.php

Then select Crystal Palace from the dropdown menu (there are 2 listed there)

attachment.php

You can return to Calypso safely by using the TP, the fee is 7 peds (although it shows 17.5fee, only 7 peds is taken off your ped card)

attachment.php

And that's it for now!
Hopefully in the future it won't be as confusing, with just a simple Hanger tp listed along with the normal CP teleporters.

Happy Hunting!
Good Luck!

:sniper:

Last edited:
:( You gotta be a little upset about this. I wanted to come and it's way too much trouble and there's no VTOLs on auction.

Nice guide, I learned a few things.

The assumptions you make about players having a VTOL and a thruster are not valid for everyone (and for Thruster I would say most). A few words about the costs of those would make the overall pricetag of CP hunting more transparent.

And information about recent pirate activities in the area would be useful, too.

/Slupor

Does it cost 2 ped to leave the planet? I thought was only to re-enter.

2ped is paid by the pilot on moving from space to a planet. Not to leave a planet.

Once in space, open the map to see Crystal Palace located in the blue circle below Planet Calypso.
Areas outside of the safe blue zones are Lootable PVP, so any stackables you have in "Materials" and "Mined Resources" tabs are not safe! Make sure those are EMPTY before flying to Crystal Palace

Also worth adding that such itens if placed (forgotten) inside boxes will be looted.

Great guide, however I am certain that the fee from CP to Calypso is the advertised 17.5 peds, it is only 7 peds from space stations to planets. I would love to be proved wrong though.

Great guide, however I am certain that the fee from CP to Calypso is the advertised 17.5 peds, it is only 7 peds from space stations to planets. I would love to be proved wrong though.

It was fixed in the last VU:
The correct amount of PED will now be drawn when teleporting from Crystal Palace or FOMA Fortuna to a Planet Calypso.

Hi

TP back to Calypso not working (a friend of mine is stuck on CP)
Do u know anything about that ?

Hi

TP back to Calypso not working (a friend of mine is stuck on CP)
Do u know anything about that ?

MA decided to disable the return TP's from FOMA and CP in the last VU, without giving any reason or letting us know in the changes log. There are a few threads about it, both here and in EF, and i for one hope they'll return soon.

I try arrive CP today and yesterday with my Quad but cannot find. Then today i ask a taxi in Twins, and when we quit atmosphere my computer crashed by Out of Memory. When i do login again i revive at Crystal Palace.;)

Thank you lonewolf.

Greetings.

Back