Players where banned O.o

ktpsmf

Prowler
Society
just a visitor
not playing
Yesterday at about 10pm players where banned .
Gues for what ?
FOR USING CARS IN PVP4 . WTF ?????

It seems you cannot use any type of car like a shield for not get killed in pvp , else you will be banned.

so if i will run away with muy pitbull from enemy in pvp , i will get banned because i use my car as a shield to not be killed.

i cannot hide in my destroyed car if it was destroyed.

what else we cannot do in Player Versus Player areas please tell.
Can we shoot thoes people sho writes support that we killing them ? or we will get banned too ?

Hiding in a destroyed car is the exploit. Driving away in a car is not. Black Angels and CCCP have been hiding in destroyed cars since the beginning of the new Land Grab. Hopefully MindArk will now ban the noobs.

Menace

what kind of exploit is to hide in destroyed car to not get killed ? you mean do not hide and let people get killed ? from ranged weapons like fire of hell ? exploit is to make money from air but not hide in car to save yourself

BA, cccr, ex cons, and all others is usint that method of protection and nothing is saying it is bad because it is natural.

Some accusations I saw in a forum:

So today i learnt about 2 exploits in pvp4 that ******* and his guys use, first is the blown up hovercraft this hover craft makes u invincible even from rockets,
u can kill people in destroyed pitbulls but not in hovvercrafts so basicly what ****** is doing is using a real exploit not just to hide him self this makes him unkillable "god mode".

Other thing is his frined or brother **********, he uses tango exploit he jump in vtol and it reset the timer and he jump out and shoot again these 2 exploits they are using cost me alot of ped i remeber wasting almost 50ped rocket ammo on **** in hoovercraft and could not kill him with tier 5 vrex sga did not do any dmg.

and

***** explained the tango bug to me this morning.

I think a tango fire rate is 5per min. With this bug you dont have to wait for the cool down period of 12seconds as soon as you jump into the vtol the clock resets thus you can fire the weapon as soon as you can jump out of the vtol.

A 200ped tt tango which would normally take 2 weeks of hunting to run down can now be done in a less than a day. Thus tiering the weapon more quickly. The ped used would be the same ofc.

To this end you could hunt levis and kill them in 5-6 shots with little or no time for them to regenerate. Out of a 2000ped hunt you would think you could hit at least a 500-1000 ped levi thus you can tier the weapon for free, or at least a fraction of the cost it would normally be.

Couple this with trying to attack a person using this expliot in pvp4 and well...... your f****d.

Yea Its unfair... need to change this or??

this is nonsence at all, to bug of this is working.

reuse bug was fixed few months ago. i beleive if someone like 'Egrim found a way how to make his tango tier 3 in few days from tier 0 . he neede to be checked. but he is writing now supports that otehrs do somehow like him.

i tryed hovercraft this morning and got killed by a ser 250 . when i was in it. so no bug at all here.

oracle where did u find that post?

Some accusations I saw in a forum:

So today i learnt about 2 exploits in pvp4 that ******* and his guys use, first is the blown up hovercraft this hover craft makes u invincible even from rockets,
u can kill people in destroyed pitbulls but not in hovvercrafts so basicly what ****** is doing is using a real exploit not just to hide him self this makes him unkillable "god mode".

Other thing is his frined or brother **********, he uses tango exploit he jump in vtol and it reset the timer and he jump out and shoot again these 2 exploits they are using cost me alot of ped i remeber wasting almost 50ped rocket ammo on **** in hoovercraft and could not kill him with tier 5 vrex sga did not do any dmg.

and

***** explained the tango bug to me this morning.

I think a tango fire rate is 5per min. With this bug you dont have to wait for the cool down period of 12seconds as soon as you jump into the vtol the clock resets thus you can fire the weapon as soon as you can jump out of the vtol.

A 200ped tt tango which would normally take 2 weeks of hunting to run down can now be done in a less than a day. Thus tiering the weapon more quickly. The ped used would be the same ofc.

To this end you could hunt levis and kill them in 5-6 shots with little or no time for them to regenerate. Out of a 2000ped hunt you would think you could hit at least a 500-1000 ped levi thus you can tier the weapon for free, or at least a fraction of the cost it would normally be.

Couple this with trying to attack a person using this expliot in pvp4 and well...... your f****d.

Hey Kev i know you just posted as quotes but the last post is just misinformation as i have been skilling my tango on Levi's for the last few weeks and i can easily decay one fully in about a 2 hour hunt without ever having to result to using an exploit like this on top of the fact that small Levi basically don't have any regen... It costs you more than an arm or a leg to do so though as you are getting nailed by an increase in armor decay and fapping along with the horrible un-eco-ness of the Tango itself (probably had lost in upwards of 2k peds at one point). I only started skilling my tango last month and have gotten some good results. Not once have i ever tried to use this exploit. I had heard that some players did find a way to bypass tango speed issue though. If this is the case than it is BS

I have in fact seen this wreckage bug in action in lootable zones and in other pvp areas. I agree that it is a bug and should not be used or abused. Many people will do this inside of pitbull's pulling your bar and then still being able to hit you even though you can't hit them as they flirt inside and outside of it ranging you where you can't even get close to effective hits.

wtf, everybody use cars like a shield since its was added, its not an exploit or I miss something...? Like IRL u can hide in a car... Exploit is the story bout Mary Jane and warlock... :) If you dont know how to shoot with launcher - that does not mean that it is an exploit... :) Hope MA unlock ppls soon...

P.S. menace, I have not seen you in PvP, so I guess you do not even know what we're talking ..

wtf, everybody use cars like a shield since its was added, its not an exploit or I miss something...? Like IRL u can hide in a car... Exploit is the story bout Mary Jane and warlock... :) If you dont know how to shoot with launcher - that does not mean that it is an exploit... :) Hope MA unlock ppls soon...

P.S. menace, I have not seen you in PvP, so I guess you do not even know what we're talking ..

Only problem with realism is yes you can use a car as a shield but you should still be able to get hit. If MA can make a vehicle instantly a "non-barrier" as soon as you quit driving and or set you outside of the vehicle's perimiter if it was in fact a solid object (so that you could in fact still hide behind it but be vulnerable when you come out from behind it to shoot) this would be fine as both would have the chance to be hit.

And about Menace.. I wouldn't worry about him, he just likes to talk big about pvp ;)

Also IRL yes you can hide in a car but IRL you can't walk right through your car or hide on the inside without using doors :p

Last edited:

Yes i don't see a problem in that but from what i heard when u use a x car u won't receive any dmg from ppls when they use rockets/grenadier... i think this can be called an exploit.

people is hiding in cars to not be killed from ranged weapoins like tango or (bug bug stone ) one server unique super speed tango range gun :)

imagine how ppl has to run to enemy from 200 to 50 range without hiding, if 1 hit from tango is 365 damage ?

or how to shoot a plain where 2 nibs is shooting from fire of hell range (200m) and stand and see how it killing u without hiding?

Yes i don't see a problem in that but from what i heard when u use a x car u won't receive any dmg from ppls when they use rockets/grenadier... i think this can be called an exploit.

Alina there is no such thing , u can trye to use yourself , it is imagined exploit. i tryed and it is not working.

The stuff Oracle describes do look like straightforward exploits.

I guess somebody at MA wrote a script that pulls out instances of this happening and support is now wielding an effective banhammer.

people is hiding in cars to not be killed from ranged weapoins like tango or (bug bug stone ) one server unique super speed tango range gun :)

imagine how ppl has to run to enemy from 200 to 50 range without hiding, if 1 hit from tango is 365 damage ?

or how to shoot a plain where 2 nibs is shooting from fire of hell range (200m) and stand and see how it killing u without hiding?

But yes this is where the supposed "innocent" party that is hiding from these nasty guns becomes not quite so innocent as he does not simply jump in to effect drive his vehicle away and escape. Instead this person also has a nice ranged weapon and has bar of attacker that is coming in from 200 range. He pulls bar and highlights person and then uses car as his invisible barrier as he pulls forward outside of protection of pitbull fires his gun and then pulls back inside invisible barriers of pitbull so that in effect he can get a shot off and person attacking cannot. This i still consider to be BullShit

jaro dymek dymek wrote : i have friends in MA , if you will not get lost of me you will get banned.

we wrote support and made a screen, but answer was : not afraid of nothing .

yesterday jaro dymek dymek sayd : u will get ban soon. and get banned.

it is game for chosen ones ? or we just play to make rich people happy like dolls? or we can play having same rules as others?

jaro dymek dymek wrote : i have friends in MA , if you will not get lost of me you will get banned.

we wrote support and made a screen, but answer was : not afraid of nothing .

yesterday jaro dymek dymek sayd : u will get ban soon. and get banned.

it is game for chosen ones ? or we just play to make rich people happy like dolls? or we can play having same rools as others?

Or maybe the whole time he was writing support cases (with perhaps misinformation) that would cause MA to lock? It is a bit fishy though that he would be talking like this. Was he one of those that got locked?

jaro dymek dymek is playing as well , becaue MA politics is : who is crying most must be protected, not checking if his post are really true.

if i write a support - nothing will hear.

but if support write 10 people and + asked all socmates like : jaro, geofrey, zina, vigniti, egrim and others - you will be ged banned without checking

ban will end in 24 hours but it is not a reason why this discussion is on.
diskussion is how to make pvp playeble zone without afraiding that you will ged banned for using a gun to kill people not a mob

I also think that recall car with loot from pvp in storage in 1sec - this is real exploit! Where did you see this in real life?!

I also think that recall car with loot from pvp in storage in 1sec - this is real exploit! Where did you see this in real life?!

I wholeheartedly agree :) and hope it is changed one day

Oooh i see Dymek lurking, perhaps he would like to weigh in on situation? :D

Last edited:
Good to hear. It made some people frustrated and was making the event NOT FUN! A not enjoyable experience.

ktpsmf - is it avatar "kestukas" hiding behind? One of most dirty playing players on pvp4 (hulk's school btw):)? Why do u even wonder of bans. If you along with your friends make exploit after exploit.

ktpsmf - is it avatar "kestukas" hiding behind? One of most dirty playing players on pvp4 (hulk's school btw):)? Why do u even wonder of bans. If you along with your friends make exploit after exploit.

who else ... ,

+ Rep

Hiding in a destroyed car is the exploit. Driving away in a car is not. Black Angels and CCCP have been hiding in destroyed cars since the beginning of the new Land Grab. Hopefully MindArk will now ban the noobs.

Menace

To shut up noobs like you, we havent been using vehicles for a long long time. Since that shit talk started so we shut up guys like you
But seems noobs like you or some others mob training us with Valks Pitbulls or whatever is nice then.

Yesterday at about 10pm players where banned .
Gues for what ?
FOR USING CARS IN PVP4 . WTF ?????

It seems you cannot use any type of car like a shield for not get killed in pvp , else you will be banned.

so if i will run away with muy pitbull from enemy in pvp , i will get banned because i use my car as a shield to not be killed.

i cannot hide in my destroyed car if it was destroyed.

what else we cannot do in Player Versus Player areas please tell.
Can we shoot thoes people sho writes support that we killing them ? or we will get banned too ?

Maybe not using the reload exploit with vehicles would help?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:trout::trout::trout:

This thread is starting to deliver!

trooper-albums-misc-picture20133-thread-delivers.jpg

Last edited:

everything who makes you die is exploit

Jaro dymek sayd : " IMP fap is exploit "

i hope you enjoy weekend without having hulk and me not bothering you and getting hunt without problems.

and to others : do not suggest to be enemy by dybek , because he will not fight you - he just bans your avatar.

p.s. i am not banned, i just go to holiday on bahamas

If ppl cannot get hit if they hide in a vehicle, then programmers need to fix it.

If a tango timer gets reset if you jump in a vehicle and out of it, then programmers need to fix it.

The programmers should be banned or fired. We don't need less players in this ever shrinking thing we call a virtual universe. The players are simply playing the game and using all means possible to win. It's not like they are peeking and poking or changing the game files for god mode. Being smarter than your opponent always led to victories.

We need programmers that actually fix bugs and not work around them like ' this mob is unreachable' .

Back