Current location of migration mobs (Eomon, Longtooth, Exa Elites)

It is pretty bafflling.

I don't see the missing spawn as a massive disaster to be honest - anyone who can hunt provs can also hunt youngs. But yeah, amazing Kim can't remote in and no-one else at MA can attend to the issue. Presumably MA are on a skeleton crew while everyone takes their summer holidays. But even so.

The problem is that the loot off the young-mats is very different then the loot coming off the mid-maturity.

Any movement in the spawns?

Eomon Stalker location 743, 763 - looks like not much change in at least 24 hours

Large Eomon Stalker herd at 743, 767

So it seems. Only y'day. Not today. An MA rep said more on Monday...

Im adding Mulmum Elites, Atrox Slayers/Marauders, Feffoid Elite as we speak

Last edited:
All elite spawns gone can someone tell me where i can finish my mission please???

Regards

All elite spawns gone can someone tell me where i can finish my mission please???

Regards

Anyone????

Update:
Mutants are back in their own camps on the outskirts of the Eomon migration, and unconfirmed sightings of Longtooth and Exarotherium herds have been reported near Fort Ithaca and Fort Troy.

Last edited:
Just updated locations.

Added Atrox Hatchling locations to first post.

Just found big Longtooth spawn mixed with small Faucervix at (69652.3,79232.8,257.655) or right between Fort Fury and Limnadian District.

Migration mobs are still there :)

Small eomons gone or moved ??

There are still a few longtooth W from Fort Troy

Anyone know if there are still exa elites?

According to KIM Elite was scheduled to have been removed yesterday.

Lol after the last fuck up with the times when a event will stop " the SGA event" MA did promised that this would not happen again and in future they would keep their time when a event will stop.:lolup:

Back