Kill Eomon Stalker without uber armor/fap

hegidr

Old Alpha
Society
The Great Pretenders
zoran drhegi kenth
How to kill eomon stalker without armor and fap? Easy with best range weapon in game :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YT8csA1F-I

I am on vacation and I played on a laptop with cheap mouse and huge lag becase of public wireless, can kill faster at home on my desktop comp.
I cut sequences where I died and teleports back.

Nice! But.. where are the swirlies? :scratch2:

does it really matter if there are swirlies or not? It isn't in the Hall of Fame section, its in 'Hunting'

Very well done, I wish I could kill those as well :)

Let's play a game: count how many more posts till someone calls this an exploit... :lolup:

Nah considering the time it takes him to take that eomon down AND the additional costs for teleporting i don't think someone would call that exploit.

you should have someone come along and metabolic accelerate you so you can get an extra couple of hits on it each time. :)

you should have someone come along and metabolic accelerate you so you can get an extra couple of hits on it each time. :)

And don't forget to lay down a frost trap! :wise:

oh wait...

nvm.

Nah considering the time it takes him to take that eomon down AND the additional costs for teleporting i don't think someone would call that exploit.
Wrong...

EXPLOIT!!!!!

as I didn't want to see it and I probably cant do it it's an obvious exploit! (or whats the criteria for being an exploit? this is what I got from at least 90% of the exploit screamers)

Only 8 deaths! Works, but doing that more then once would get old fast. And nothing in the vid is an exploit.

Yea to much dead, at home i can do with 6 deaths, this is on laptop.
Usual i play in team with paavo PP, we can do with 2 deaths, soon we gona have both inhibition chip,thats 40% slower mob :) and no more dies :yay:

Have you tried using decoys?

That looks realy boring...

That looks realy boring...

Like standing in front of an eomon stalker, or any mob for that matter, with your weapon on autoshoot is so exciting :laugh:

THIS HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME MY MOST FAVOURITE THREAD OF ALL TIME :laugh:!!!

Seriously top marks on the video & most of the people are correct. Not exploit, and how can this be boring? He is always on the move from target unlike standing there being the pinyata for about the same amount of time. I saw Ruchnik doing this with mod fapper in supremacy armour & he still also dies a few times :D.
Like standing in front of an eomon stalker, or any mob for that matter, with your weapon on autoshoot is so exciting :laugh:
I have to wonder which ones is more economical for hunting? Rocket = no evade = no armour costs. Uber gear = evade = uber costs hmm tough one indeed & the rocket is quite good for dam/pec better than most BLP weapon setups that are popular. With the added usage of metabolic chips, this could be the future of hunting!!

Yea to much dead, at home i can do with 6 deaths, this is on laptop.
Usual i play in team with paavo PP, we can do with 2 deaths, soon we gona have both inhibition chip,thats 40% slower mob :) and no more dies :yay:
Yes do this & make new video from both sides!!
Have you tried using decoys?
Pretty useless in this instance. They only work close quarters & only last a few seconds, plus I also think you have to be a high enough level in this profession to actually fool an Eomon Stalker long enough. It's also limited in hunting application, cause you can't change weapon untill the reload is finished by which time the decay has run out, so you would need a 3rd team member to basically shot those close to the Eomon.

Rocket at tier 4 now? I saw a hit for about 355 which would indicate that it's tier 4, nice if it is :).

Last edited:
Are there "speed up avatar" and "slow down mob" chips in game now?

In short, yes. But require high level in mind force to use them.

Yes to both. They are called metabolic chips.

Reactions: Mac
get 2 ppl with these rocket launchers and try to ping pong it back and forth while both running in sync and if it gets to close to 1 then that person stops firing and soforth, see if you can do it with 0 deaths ;)

very nice video m8:)

Lady Trisha is probly like "haha look at the newb with a rocket and Ghost" LMAO!

Gratz it only took you 9 deaths :laugh:

:launcher:
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
bazukoid FTW

i did my stalker last year whit 38 revives (a3 justi mkV+e15)

i m happy i didnt met any Eomon stalker this year ....

Reactions: Mac
Try using decoys , i use to hunt spiders the same way and decoys would save me from death several times "saves tping back so much.(My decoy skills may be a bit higher though) But nice video:)

I use tier 5 detpil 2000 sga,and i die many times becase i had huge lag and had many times half dmg. When i back home from vacation gona make new video with decoys to se how it goes, i think is posible to kill without deads.

Back