Spongey 1st HOF

Spongey Bob

Old Alpha
Society
The Chosen Few
NovaTech Spongey Bob
Well it happened at last. Been playing for almost 3 years.

This little sucker killed me a couple of times & I just couldn't let it get the better of me LOL

Was shaking for a while after

Biiiiiiiiig Gratz! :yay:

As you may recall, my Shinkiba HOF was toward the end of an event as well. Maybe there's something about events that increases the chances of a "correctional HOF," as the miners call it. ;)

GZ! now you can sponsor a lost my ticket event ;) i'm kidding great to see you found something bigger then a ticket:yay:

Nice one Spongey!

:beerchug:

Miles

Well done and nice looking loot window!

Gratz Spongey! Well deserved!

Myself and a couple SOC m8's teamed up with Spongey during the Hydra Spawns. We got a nice global with some (L) Armor in it and even though he didn't know us from a hole in the ground... after getting the armor in his loot window he went out of his way for almost 2 weeks to track us down as we logged in one by one and give us our split. An honest Entropian he is!

Menace

gooooo Spongey!!!

That is an awesome 1st HoF! :thumbup:

WoW, you finally got a HoF, after a long journey, mate. Huge gz :)

biiiiig grats spongey! well deserved after 3 whole years!:woot: i miss trying to beat you to tickets, lol good times! grats again bud.

Last edited:
Johan's comment is just roadkill :laugh:. But I'm really impressed mate :wtg:. Sobig grats on your loot! :woot:

Congratz :yay:

You got some patience!!

a big BiG gratz if you waited over 3 years without a HOF ^^
You indeed desrved it :p

Johan's comment is just roadkill :laugh:. But I'm really impressed mate :wtg:. Sobig grats on your loot! :woot:

Didn't mean it like he really should, was just a hint Since it's from that event I've met spongey the most... I almost believe he won the most aswell :D

Back