Info: UL-SIB items history & info thread 2011

emik t10 (UL)

Hey

I just wanted to let you know that I am now the new owner of the emik t10 that Don Loki Lokus owned. :yay::yay:

I own ARK40 that sentenz won as first prize in ARK hunting event. The ARK30 that I won as second place is now owned my Joe Wish after a trade I made with him for a tier 5.1 Jungle Stalker and some other things. And a BAMF ZK7. If someone can message me and tell me how the hell to upload screenshots, I will put screenshots of the weapons and tier rates of my weapons.

IIRC : Queen's Sceptre : Winner : Zunami, Owner : Zunami, Price : ???

King's Sceptre : Winner : Sheryo, Owner : Sheryo, Price : Let's say +15K (tier 3)

i bought a UL riker 1 from a shop, still own and now tier 2

I'm now the current owner of the Svempa T15 UL currently tier 6.7

Hi all,

to help u out a bit :)

I'm the crafter and owner of the following 3 items;

- 2X force mace assail
- 1X loughlin masher one

And I bought the Vivo T-10 several months ago

I sold my bicak kek for tt+750 some months ago.. I now have some philosopher's swords

Quick fyi i own one of the 2-3 cb26's and it is tier 6.3
I also own adj sk 50 tier3.7.

I also diaco'd regen chip XI, dunno if your keeping tabs on those or not. It is currently owned by lunchbox.

Last edited:
A few months ago I bought a Herman Cap-303 Smuggler from Robin Larssa Larsson for +14k

A few days ago I looted am Omegaton Warthog ASG-3 from a longtooth. Sold to Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen for approx +1.4K

for got to say i looted UL cb5 quite a while ago

sold to Fanta eeerm gotta check FL for full name for tt+200ped

I still own one of the 2/3 LR53 unlimited laser rifles - now T5.6 and have recently purchased Adi's SK-80 Unlimited superfap t3.6 right now :)

Would like to upgrade my LR to an even bigger LR or 404 Smuggler or may even be tempted with the HL15 unL.

Tyvmhf
JaKst3r

I still own one of the 2/3 LR53 unlimited laser rifles - now T5.6 and have recently purchased Adi's SK-80 Unlimited superfap t3.6 right now :)

Would like to upgrade my LR to an even bigger LR or 404 Smuggler or may even be tempted with the HL15 unL.

Tyvmhf
JaKst3r

PM me a price that you would sell that LR53 for :)

I currently own a ISIS HL6 (Tier5.8 2012/7/12) bought it from Tzepu

I dont own Genesis Dragons Breath any more,was sold in a trade over a year ago.Some time after i think i saw it at Tzepus shop (same tier atm when trade was done 5,8 and guess it was my old one),And some weeks after sold i guess.

//WL

Own 1 of the Genesis Firefly, bought from Beni in DoA. Also looted a bicax blix today from a longtooth.

Last edited by Jennson; 09-23-2011 at 12:36.

...seems we need new thread :p

You can add me as a owner of UL Emik X5 T7

I got a HL6 tier 5.2 :yay:

to add to ure list, here my part :

crafter/Owner of 3 masher one's
crafter of 2 force mace assail, still own 1 of those , the one that sold i forgot the mu of.
Owner of vivo t10

I have an UL Isis LR48, and an 0x0 (eradicator type four)

Melee

Shortblade

Kesmek Vass - crafted - Planet: Calypso
crafter ??? - owner Tomas Vulture BAT - price: still ????--

This is what i an add to the discussion

I own a baringer sr 37 and a shagadi disintergration sword. (and 3 hero swords and 7 philosopher sword, but I guess they don't count?)

If you are still updating this....
hasn't been updated since 09-23-2011...
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon, I own the following UL-SIB items...

Assassin R150 (tier 5.0) - purchased from Stoica Alina Alina :handgun:
Embra Laser Sword C1 Adjusted (tier 1.x) - purchased from ? in-game auction :poke:
Vivo T5 (tier 2.8) - purchased from Karl XII King Gollum :nurse:
Opalo SGA (tier 1.x) - purchased from ? in-game auction :handjob:
my update...

sold my Assassin R150, and I heard it's been resold since, dunno who owns it now...
sold my Embra Laser Sword C1 Adjusted on in-game auction, dunno who owns it now...
I still own my Opalo SGA (tier 1.x) & Vivo T5 (tier 3.x)...
I've also acquired Baringer SR37 (tier 2.x) & Herman LAW-50 Smuggler (tier 6.x)

Back