Info: F.O.M.A. Shop # 42 Grand Reopening!

Status

Cleetus

Prowler
Society
Victory
Gordan Cleetus Freeman
Hey guys,
just wanted to give a heads up my shop is up and running again. Not fully stocked quite yet but getting there. If you have any special requests of something you would like in stock, just shoot me a PM here or in-game @Gordan Cleetus Freeman.

Prices always adjusted below auction!

Shop location:

Currently in stock:
Level 2 Amp
Level 5 Amp
Level 7 Amp
Level 8 Amp

Last edited:
tips :
1 - put screenshot and maps to people want to go
2- Create one reserved post to update every day
3 - :) Keep promote

Bump, shop is pretty well fully operational at this point. Check it out and start saving PED today on FOMA!

lol thanks man :) I do what I can for my people! :p

Doh! I forgot you had a shop up there and bought an overpriced amp from ah :laugh:

I'll check it next time we go.

I want one of those lucky ATH amps for Jessica though :)

Bumping this since mod decided to delete my new thread in this section, I suppose because it's same information as the one in shop section; but it's FOMA related so I believe it's fair to have one here as well :) So bumping my old thread with new info; hope that's OK and mod will leave it be <3

Check it out and start saving PED on FOMA! Goodluck!

Bumping this since mod decided to delete my new thread in this section, I suppose because it's same information as the one in shop section; but it's FOMA related so I believe it's fair to have one here as well :) So bumping my old thread with new info; hope that's OK and mod will leave it be <3

Check it out and start saving PED on FOMA! Goodluck!

/mod note/
Oh no it isn't. Shops get 1 thread - in the shops section. Please note rule 5.8.
Forum Rules said:
Any thread relating to items available for purchase in a shop within Entropia Universe should be posted in the Shops subforum
:locked:

Status
Back