The Things

ty for the pics they got tax on lands ?

dankie! dank je! danke! thanks!

that medkit is buyable from tt ?

Can this stuff be used in the "normal" world? I can take a chopper or hummer back to caly?

At last some pictures!

+rep

Just as a matter of interest

Can you mine on The Thing?

I have no idea if you can take common equipment there

Rgds

Ace

Just as a matter of interest

Can you mine on The Thing?

I have no idea if you can take common equipment there

Rgds

Ace

Doesnt look possible atm, there are tt finders and probes in the tt but you cant equip them.

Doesnt look possible atm, there are tt finders and probes in the tt but you cant equip them.

If there are RT finders? How about using those?

Rgds

Ace

Can this stuff be used in the "normal" world? I can take a chopper or hummer back to caly?

Yes I think so because I saw people running around on RT in those arctic clothes and arctic jeeps.

that medkit is buyable from tt ?

nope it's a gift same as flamethrower .. also atm the m16/14 looking assault rifle can't be tted:laugh:

and yes atm the flamethrower can only be used outside of "the thing" .. there is a mission that should alowe you to use it but it's bugged

also earthquakes occur while driving ( also very slippry ) and there is an "oil rig" that spits out 1-2 barrels, ye sit's pvp there and also respawning explosive barrels that you can blow up and also die from

I must say from all the reports, it actually sounds like ND did a good job here!

Rgds

Ace

I know you can equip the demonic finder there. I didn't drop any probes though because I couldn't equip my RE-102... There are no RT excavators available anywhere I could find. One guy has some at a booth in city of dreams, but I guess he didn't pay his taxes cause you can't buy them.

IMPORTANT!

as it is now the weapons and fap can not be TTed,traded or dropped

so if you buy ALOT of them to give your friends they are yours forever:laugh:(or untill next fix)

I know you can equip the demonic finder there. I didn't drop any probes though because I couldn't equip my RE-102... There are no RT excavators available anywhere I could find. One guy has some at a booth in city of dreams, but I guess he didn't pay his taxes cause you can't buy them.

just drop one probe just to see if mining is possible! :yup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDVCWKx0hIM

Last edited:
just drop one probe just to see if mining is possible! :yup:

And what if he got a ATH on that one bomb :)

With no means to extract it would surely be the ultimate torture ...

edit:
Maybe the RT extractor can be crafted via a bp from trade terminal?

And what if he got a ATH on that one bomb :)

With no means to extract it would surely be the ultimate torture ...

edit:
Maybe the RT extractor can be crafted via a bp from trade terminal?

I thought about that, but ya dont need an exctractor for an ath do ya, i wouldnt know i suck at mining never even got close to a tower lol

ok that lady was very convincing.

and for the exciting conclusion... what did I find?

That is excellent news +rep

To be fair, this is very clever of neverdie. And should give a good boost to the economy.

Introducing an interesting continent that only uses RT tools. Crafters go get me a decent finder ;)

Association with a Film, should bring in new players

Rgds

Ace

That is excellent news +rep

To be fair, this is very clever of neverdie. And should give a good boost to the economy.

Introducing an interesting continent that only uses RT tools. Crafters go get me a decent finder ;)

Association with a Film, should bring in new players

Rgds

Ace

Yup many thinking that but don't want to say it :)

I was there yesterday it's a fun little place and I quite liked it. Some parts reminded me of the resident evil series because you search cars etc and find free ammo. The lead up to The Thing looks intriguing ...nice build up of tension (haven't got to the end so dunno how it turns out).

Yesterday I couldn't progress much further due to some kind of bug which seemingly only I have no one else. Very strange. Hope my bug isn't there today would like to continue my trip ...

Yup many thinking that but don't want to say it :)

I was there yesterday it's a fun little place and I quite liked it. Some parts reminded me of the resident evil series because you search cars etc and find free ammo. The lead up to The Thing looks intriguing ...nice build up of tension (haven't got to the end so dunno how it turns out).

Yesterday I couldn't progress much further due to some kind of bug which seemingly only I have no one else. Very strange. Hope my bug isn't there today would like to continue my trip ...

I am not a fan of neverdie, but.....

Credit where credit is due

Rgds

Ace

update: That stall that sells the RT extractors opened up since last night. I was able to get one. The guy didn't even raise his prices. :)

Reactions: EMW
Back