Asteraceae Realty Company

Asteraceae Artemisia Matraquia
Asteraceae Realty Company [OVER]

Hello everybody!​
:yay:

Bored of spamming during hours for finding a land/shop or a flat, bored of taxes from MindArk? I'm is here just for you.

fondxcbis-908a8b9023.png

Buyers: Want to visit before buying, to find the place that you crave for, to get the right price for it ? You don't need to look the whole action, nor to spamm during hours at twin for finding nothing. We offer you a large choice of different estates at all prices and for everyone. For all of this, you don't need to pay a lot of money, nor to pay two months before! No, you pay when you get the goods, at a price discussed before, without any tax!

Sellers: We sell at prices that you and us have choosen. You don't need to pay the whole auction tax. All you have to do is telling us the place of your estate. You keep your goods at every moment.

And for all of that, the price is only 2% of the final transaction (1% for the seller and 1% for the buyer).

How to propose me a sale or a decision to buy ? You can write a message in this forum,send me an email at: asteraceae-artemisia-matraquia@iiiha.com or you can contact me ingame: Asteraceae Artemisia . It's just as simple as that!
I'm online everyday from 18 to 20h GMT.

Please, don't make propositions of business in this thread, but you may ask for a rendez-vous here, or make me any suggestion you want.
Thanks for reading.

French Version here !

Last edited:
For the 10 first customers, I will only take 0,5 %

1278630302254-393a286579.jpg

Be the first and get a FREE cookies

Don't forget, it's THE best deal for buy/sell estate :)

I would try this service if I was looking for an estate. :)

We will make a hunt, and you will have enouth for buy a land :wtg:

Back