Release Scheduled for Sept 27 Postponed

Great Dane

Dominant
Society
SynerGen
Great Dane Escape
Kim HR Welter posted a message on another forum advising that the Planet Calypso content release scheduled for Sept 27 has been postponed until October 18. No reason was stated.

Last edited:
Nooo! That release was supposed to draw any ubers away from the final weeks of the contest on Arkadia. Here's hoping there is a chirpy invasion after the robot invasion has finished.

Nooo! That release was supposed to draw any ubers away from the final weeks of the contest on Arkadia. Here's hoping there is a chirpy invasion after the robot invasion has finished.

Or -- look at it this way -- I can continue to throw peds at Hadraadas and not worry missing any of the new Calypso content.

Well I was always planning on staying faithful to my huons. And I think I might have a chance at a prize if everyone ahead of me will just stop. Is that too much to ask?

Chirpy Barbecue 2: Electric Boogaloo? :D

:mad: why am i not surprised @ least he told us instead of us finding out on the actual day :laugh:. Great work Kim.

At least the platform update is still on for that day :) mentoring!

Kim HR Welter posted a message on another forum advising that the Planet Calypso content release scheduled for Sept 27 has been postponed until October 18. No reason was stated.

hehe... Kim only use the other forum because in there, only exists two persons, and both are friends of him... then, to put this kind of messages is always very easy... :D

Back