Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
BIG Industries
Resurrection Rentals

^^Click for Info^^​

Are you dead?

Are your friends dead?

Maybe you're just scared sh*tless that you're going to die sometime soon?

Well check out this chip here!!
Save yourself the big investment just to show off for a day, or to unlock Etheral Soul Language!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------​

If you don't know what Etheral Soul Language is, lets have a look:

Murph Balls Atkinson: Oh man my car is going so fast, look at all these mobs I brought you!!!
Gnungin Liberaci Penetratio: Son of a...
Gnungin Liberaci Penetratio Killed Murph Balls Atkinson Using a fully erect shojumushaji blade
Murph Balls Atkinson: oOoOoOoOoOoOo

Now Fortunately for you all, not to keep you in suspense as to this riveting dialogue, Gnungin Liberaci Penetratio who has unlocked Etheral Soul Language has offered to translate Murph Balls Atkinson's post mordem words.

Murph Balls Atkinson: Come to the tp after this and I'll give you 100k peds as an apology for being such a douche

Now as you can clearly see, Gnugngin was able to collect his 100k since he had used my Resurrection Rental service!!
(characters portrayed in this scenario are completely fictitious and their statements and/or actions should not in any way encourage or discourage you from using this service, this is simply a non-manipulative scenario designed to explain etheral soul language, BIG Industries will not be held liable for misunderstandings, confusion, disappointment, tomfoolery, or shenanigans from thread readers or service patrons of any kind)

Down to Business:

Requirements:
  • You need to be level 14 biotropian to use this chip
  • Roughly 15k ped collateral (items accepted, pm for details)

Rates:
  • Initial Rental - 150 peds (provides you with enough time to use the chip to unlock ability)
  • Prolonged Rental - 100 peds (for every 24 hour period after initial rental)
  • Indefinite Rental - 20k peds and a fishing pole... blue, yes a blue fishing pole

PM me or post in this thread if you are interested in arranging a time to use this service.

Cheapest so far i think!

Gl with the service

Nice gg, I know many people are looking for this chip to unlock ESL.

oooo00000ooooo000 :)

Lol most funny service advertisment i ever read here. Bump for it

i must ask

why the blue fishing pole? is there a place it can actually be used? or is it just a decoration?

i must ask

why the blue fishing pole? is there a place it can actually be used? or is it just a decoration?

They can be used on Leviathan stalkers, once you catch em with the Blue fishing pole, they cannot move anymore and you can kill em without being hit. Making it more valuable than the res chip itself!:silly2:

They can be used on Leviathan stalkers, once you catch em with the Blue fishing pole, they cannot move anymore and you can kill em without being hit. Making it more valuable than the res chip itself!:silly2:

Damnit DOOM! why you gotta give away all my secrets!!

i must ask

because the mauve fishing pole is built out of shotty materials, i prefer quality construction

Just a heads up for folks i've spoken with who are chipping up to lvl 14 bio, i saw a small biotropic chip on auction today. Also I will be interested in purchasing large biotropic skill chips (over 40tt), please pm if you have for sale

Back