Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Tonight and tomorrow we are off schedule - resuming dynamic schedule as usual on wednesday 19ma.

ToS Normandie will be haviong a rather intense hunting night this evening - additional repairsupport is apreciated - please get in contact early.

Im also still looking for an experienced cameraman for tonight - please pm if you have strong hardware setup for lagfree high quality video and have done videos before that you can link to me.

Tonight we are off schedule - resuming dynamic schedule as usual tomorrow sunday 20ma.

Tonight we are off schedule - resuming dynamic schedule as usual tomorrow 20ma.
Meanwhile the ship is staying out for hunt/repairs - feel free to join in if you are already on the guestlist.

Today from the 3rd till the 12th of april we are off schedule due to vacation - our pilots will still be available for vip flights if needed and skilling/hunting will take place as well.

Hyellow! :)

I tried to read the whole thread, but I might have missed a post here and there, so asking for a clarification:

Is the "4 ped for 4 tickets" option for first-time customers still on or was it removed at some point and I missed that update?

Cheers,
Alex

Hyellow! :)

I tried to read the whole thread, but I might have missed a post here and there, so asking for a clarification:

Is the "4 ped for 4 tickets" option for first-time customers still on or was it removed at some point and I missed that update?

Cheers,
Alex

This was a temporary offer back when we still were operating on a static schedule - the offer was no longer made when the dynamic schedule was introduced - since from that moment on we approached every planet if requested for either the 10ped single ticket or one charge of the available multipasses (3-6ped per flight/flight request).
Approaching a planet for a 1ped flight value while haveing ~13ped decay on the warpdrive (current mu included) is in the new dynamic schedule not sustainable.

Tonight we are off schedule and will resume normal schedule tomorrow 19.00 ma

I made sure I was home at 1900 today to get a flight, 1900 comes and no one from the Normandie answers on #space_travel for 15 minutes...

I made sure I was home at 1900 today to get a flight, 1900 comes and no one from the Normandie answers on #space_travel for 15 minutes...

Flights were canceled earlier - information was given in skype channel - if you plan on joining a flight please put in a flight request ahead of time and you will be informed either that your request has been accepted or if flights are canceled for a specific day.

Flights were canceled earlier - information was given in skype channel - if you plan on joining a flight please put in a flight request ahead of time and you will be informed either that your request has been accepted or if flights are canceled for a specific day.

I don't use skype and never had to use skype for Normandie flights many times in the past, wasn't even aware of it. Usually I see the downtimes posted in this thread.

From tomorrow 10th of july till the 25th of july myself and Alaina will be on vacation and the service off schedule.
During this time, you still can request VIP flights with our pilots - provided you are already added to the ships guestlist.
Hunting / repairskilling will take place as usual and will be actively supported by many of our pilots during my absence.

Since im moving house in real, we will be off schedule from today till the 6th of august.
vip flights are still available - please contact our pilots if needed.
Repairskilling/hunting takes place as usual.

ToS Normandie has now been upgraded to over 170,000 structural integrity :wtg:

Fly ToS fly safe
Every day everywhere
Dynamic schedule 19ma
:D

Reactions: San
ToS Normandie has now been upgraded to over 170,000 structural integrity :wtg:
Woah! That'll cost someone a small fortune to try to take down, even if it didn't have a finely tuned repair crew (which it does).

Now upgraded to over 190,000 structural integrity :cool:

Finally exceeding 200,000 structural integrity and growing :yay::wtg:

Is it still 19:00 schedule start or 20:00 because of time change?

Last time I'd flown with them 3-4 weeks ago they summoned at 20.

Aye its winterschedule now so 20ma - please make your request in pm/or skype to me before 20ma as we only aproach requested planets :)

From tonight onwards over the Christmas days we are offschedule - normal schedule will resume Tuesday 27th 20ma.
Meanwhile the ship will stay out skilling/hunting.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

After considering feedback from many of our passengers as well as crewmates I have decided that we will permanently switch from our 20ma timeslot (which we have been operating on since 2011) for the dynamic schedule to the new timeslot of 21ma.
To advertise this new timeslot we will have temporary a special offer in place - we will allow every passenger to purchase single flight tickets at the economic rate of our highest discount multipasses (see pricelist - www.titans-of-space.de) - 3 ped per warp ! We approach all planets that are requested before we start our schedule (deadline for requests - 21ma).
This offer stays valid till 23th of February. Happy traveling onboard of ToS Normandie (200K+SI) !

I'll have to stay (relatively) sober for an hour longer. :duh:

Starting today?

From today onwards till 16th of April we are off schedule due to vacation.
Normandie will still be available for vip to those who already are on the guestlist and will also continue to hunt / skill during this time.
We resume our dynamic schedule on summer time from 17th april onwards every day starting 20.00ma.

I guess I'm going to have to post this here since he won't respond and his PM is full.

I'm sending a second message about my investor ped. I've invested in a service that is no longer available. I deserve to get this back, as per your original agreement. I've been stuck on Arkadia for months because your service is no longer available. Please respond.

Thanks,

Grez

Back