Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Im 100 % happy with their service ! Highly recomended ! Fast and efficient :)

Tomorrow Friday the 7th we wont run on regular schedule, summon will be about 20.30ma on caly and we will connect those planets were we get requests to fly to and from at this time at the price of normal scheduled flights.
Summon on saturday the 8th wont be avaiable but the flight still takes place at regular schedule with hunt afterwards.
From sunday onwards we will be on regular schedule again.

Good evening everyone, JBK is stuck in the matrix tonight ( we really should stop letting him go into it tbf... ) and is running 1 hour late. Flights will still be on, just starting 1 hour from now :)

Today Friday the 21st we wont run on regular schedule, summon will be about 21ma on calypso with the following stops.

Boarding Origin Departure Destination ETA - AT ETA - SS
21:00 Calypso 21:05 Arkadia 21:10 21:20
21:20 Arkadia 21:25 Cyrene 21:30 21:40
21:40 Rocktropia 21:45 Calypso 21:50 22:00

If you happen to be on cyrene and were waiting for the regular scheduled flight please pm me during this timeframe and we will arrange a pickup at regular scheduled flight cost/ depending on your ticket.
Summon on saturday the 22th wont be avaiable but the flight still takes place at regular schedule with hunt afterwards.
From sunday onwards we will be on regular schedule again.

Boarding

Origin DepartureDestinationETA - ATETA - SS
21:00 Calypso21:05Arkadia21:10 21:20
21:20Arkadia21:25 Cyrene21:3021:40
21:40 Rocktropia21:45 Calypso21:50 22:00

;)

I am happy to announce that our service webpage can now be easily accessed over the planet calypso client loader :yay:
To me this means that we have been approved as an established secure and reliable space transport service for the calypsian and entropian community and this is very encouraging to keep doing our very best to aid entropias travellers needs.

Titans of Space starfleet is now presented on the Calypso, Arkadia and Cyrene client loaders :D

Now running flights with over 115k structural integrity :D

Tonight our flights will run as per schedule, however there wont be a summon. So if you would like to join, please fly up and meet the ship at caly ss before her departure. :)

So, there is something I don't understand.

I just asked for a vip flight, from Calypso to Arkadia, and the answer was "it is 50 ped" , not 25.

Is it false advertising or I did not understand something ?

So, there is something I don't understand.

I just asked for a vip flight, from Calypso to Arkadia, and the answer was "it is 50 ped" , not 25.

Is it false advertising or I did not understand something ?

The ToS Normandie is mainly a scheduled transport flight service provider, our vip flight offers are an extension of choice to our passengers.
The advertisement promotes a fee of 25 ped per jump from the ships current location.
Of course the ship still needs to be ready to fullfill its other duties after such an vip flight and this will be considered on the evaluation of the number of jumps needed case by case.
You can request like you did and then decide if we match your needs or if you prefer to travel with another provider.
As i mentioned to you already on skype, requesting a vip flight extension during our scheduled times is quite often possible for the fee of just one jump, but if asking for vip flights out of our scheduled times it might be that we need to charge more then one jump and when we are out hunting it can be up to 3 jumps to pick someone up, deliver him to target and return to resume our previous task :)

Tonights flights have been canceled by Mindark due to crashing the server were Normandies interrior is stored.
Currently noone who was logged on the Normandie can log into entropia universe and we are waiting on the 'powers that be' to take action :)

Tonights flights have been canceled by Mindark due to crashing the server were Normandies interrior is stored.
Currently noone who was logged on the Normandie can log into entropia universe and we are waiting on the 'powers that be' to take action :)

*sigh * here we go again

well, try and have fun IRL, you guys! take advantage ;), no use hanging over this thread

jay :)

*sigh * here we go again

well, try and have fun IRL, you guys! take advantage ;), no use hanging over this thread

jay :)

A break? :eyecrazy: I might see if my TV still works :laugh:

Have a good night Jay, lets hope its working in the morning :)

Currently we play text based entropia running an imaginary flight on our ToS skype channel ;)

Currently we play text based entropia running an imaginary flight on our ToS skype channel ;)

Great... now you've made everyone think we need to get out more :laugh:

*but the imginary flight is fun :ahh:*

So does anyone know if space is fixed yet? Or are MindArk still doing the ostrich trick of burying their heads in the sand and hoping the problem goes away?

So does anyone know if space is fixed yet? Or are MindArk still doing the ostrich trick of burying their heads in the sand and hoping the problem goes away?

pretty sure there will be singing and dancing in this thread, once fixed, Dusk

its still fucked.

its still fucked.

So eloquently put :laugh:

Sorry for my tardy reply on this, just to confirm for our passengers and crew who were not aware - space is currently running smoothly again for us and normal service has been resumed.

I look forward to welcoming you on board the beautiful Mandie :girl:

Tonight, due to JBK being stuck in the Matrix, our flights will begin at 2030ma time. :)

thats-no-moon.jpg

Some strange goings on with the Mandie crew tonight :eyecrazy:

prop.jpg

hangar.jpg

and the mobs attacking before I logged in! :eyecrazy::laugh:
imag1694.jpg

Back