Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

'John Black Knight is the first colonist to discover Warp Drive V (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.'

Lifting Normandie once again to an even higher level of security, being the only mothership ingame with access to warp IV and V drives :)
Congrats, John. Not only the safest Mothership, but its ready to carry the hoards* of new Monria arrivals to discover the Entropia Universe, and completely free of charge to them.

* we hope.

'John Black Knight is the first colonist to discover Warp Drive V (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.'

Lifting Normandie once again to an even higher level of security, being the only mothership ingame with access to warp IV and V drives :)

Grtz on the warp IV and warp V I just wonder what the purpose of the different warp dives are? Are they more eco, more speed, higher tt??? And What do they have to do with a ships level of security do they increase the si or make you manuver faster?(just asking) Because the warp drive I-II seem to be the exactly the same, except the warp drive II gives a ship a better chance to miss a warp mine, not that it will but that it is supose to help ships have a greater chance to miss one. I think what the different warp drives do is have a wider scan are of protection but will it miss 1, will it miss 2, or will it miss all no one really know unless testing is does and seeing how it is new their really is not enought to gloat over.... is their? But big grtz on the crafting of it.

Hey guys :)

Apologies for long absence from game. I've posted an update on my heath issues here. Hope my crewmates will take the trouble to read it.

As I sadly remarked , in that post, I guess I have to accept that my days of crewing Normandie are over. But I don't know for sure. Maybe we can work something out? If you've any use for somebody who's really not capable of keeping a schedule at all.

Anyways, I miss you guys. all the best of luck to you! And congratz on all the new developments!
Long live ToS and it's awesome Admiral

jay :)

Hey guys :)

Apologies for long absence from game. I've posted an update on my heath issues here. Hope my crewmates will take the trouble to read it.

As I sadly remarked , in that post, I guess I have to accept that my days of crewing Normandie are over. But I don't know for sure. Maybe we can work something out? If you've any use for somebody who's really not capable of keeping a schedule at all.

Anyways, I miss you guys. all the best of luck to you! And congratz on all the new developments!
Long live ToS and it's awesome Admiral

jay :)

Jay, you are a part of us, don't ever concern yourself if you will be welcome on Normandie, you like some others, are part of what makes her so special to all of us. Mandie will always be your home :hug:

I cant wait to see on on board when you feel well, so we can banter and gossip about all the latest fashions much the admirals despair! hey, whats a crew if its not a strong and mighty fine looking crew right? ;) I jest, but seriously Jay, I cant wait to see you back on board on your own time :)

We have a minor delay on the schedule tonight due to RL ( ma give me summon rights!!!).

Will begin asap :) Thank you for your patience.

Tonight our hunting trip will take place without a summon, so please if you wish you join, fly up for 2000 :)

Although the space mobbies aren't playing nice, we can still get enough damage to skill repairs nicely :)

If anyone was wishing to get to Monria please let me know, pm here or on skype, which ever is easier for you :)

From the 23th of december till the 26th we are off schedule and will be resuming regular schedule on the 27th.

If you see me ingame, you can still check with me for an unregular flight or to join a hunting trip on repairs.

Merry Christmas to all of you :D

I wish all our wonderful crew and passengers an absolutely fantastic Christmas time, hope you have a very merry christmas indeed :)

I will be on a bit over the next wee while, and of course to wish our Beautiful Mandie a Merry Christmas! I hope to see you all soon!!

This is my absolute favourite christmas song, and always has been, made me smile hearing it again and realising how apt it is here :ahh:

We go back on scheduled flights tonight, but will start only with the second round of flights with summon at 21.00ma from calypso.
Planets/stations missed skipped due to leaving out the first round can be aproached uppon reqest additionally during second round trip. Ticket prices for these requests are the same as those for normal scheduled flights.

See you tonight :)

JBK Is running a little late, so we will begin at 2130ma :)

I am happy to announce ToS Normandie and ToS Ark Royal have been fittet with the brand new armament device III which currently allow for the simultaneous use of 10 (maybe more) gun turrets.
This is an effective increase of our possible damage output in case of an attack by 250%+ :wtg:

If you think I'm running around like a blue-arsed monkey trying to control four of those things simultaneously then you've got another thing coming...

J/K :laugh:

Tonight scheduled flights are canceled, due to celebrating new year - tomorrow our flights resume according to schedule.
I wish everyone a happy new year :D

Tonight and Friday nights flights are off schedule.

If you happen to need a flight (at price of scheduled flights) please contact me either via pm or on skype as well as SoReal who will be offering vip flights during this period.

Unfortunately due to a glitch in the matrix, us being unable to unplug JBK from RL at the moment... we will have to postpone flights for tonight.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but please feel free to come with myself and the rest of the crew to take the frustration out on some space mobs, and skill while we are at it ;)

All will be back on track tomorrow, see you then! :cool:

Unfortunately due to a glitch in the matrix, us being unable to unplug JBK from RL at the moment... we will have to postpone flights for tonight.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but please feel free to come with myself and the rest of the crew to take the frustration out on some space mobs, and skill while we are at it ;)

All will be back on track tomorrow, see you then! :cool:
When and where? :)

Hello Space travellers!
Flights are off schedule until Sunday. Hunting should still be taking place :)

This week again - Thursday night ( tonight) and Saturday night will be off schedule as im working late.
Since these are our hunting days its only effecting one scheduled flight each day.
Hunts will still take place, please just board the ship on your own or get in contact with one of our pilots as they might head out abit sooner/later then usual.

We welcome planet Toulan in our universe and for now will include it as off-schedule target uppon passenger request.
Prices will be the same like scheduled planets, you just have to notify us when you wish to or from this location while we look into making it a regular addition to our schedule.

Looking forward to seeing Toulan in the regular schedule. Even Monria got some love, and on Toulan I see more people at every outpost than on Monria in a whole day. Also, considering its remoteness from civilization, the route may prove to be popular even among those who usually prefer to travel on their own. Even as rudimentary as it is yet, the place's really worth it.

I agree, I really like it there :) It has a good vibe, hopefully lots of people will enjoy being there and it becomes a regular destination :)

Remember as well that at the end of our schedule there is the option of " any planet atmosphere" feel free to request Toulan ;) :yay::yay:

I would just like to add also a wee note regarding the prices.

It was brought to my attention last night that someone thought that you are charge for every jump the ship makes when you are on board. This is completely 100% not true, and a wee bit daft! :laugh:

When you buy your ticket, you only pay for exactly where you want to go :) Ark-Caly = 1 ticket - no matter where we go in between :)

The 4 ped for 4 flights M-pass is still available, grab one while you can! And also remember the other multi passes are super good value (Info on first post)

Happy Traveling!

I bet that's a typo, but fail even to guess which of the m-passes you've managed to cheapen that much :D

No typo :) Our entry level Multi-pass is costs 4 peds, and is used for 4 flights of your choice, any where in the universe, with no time limit ( all the m-passes are unlimited on time).
:yay:
Its for new passengers, with the idea of them getting onboard to see how safe and reliable Mandie is, how much fun and useful it is to travel across the universe :cool: In the hope that they will love to join us again :beerchug:

If you would like to join us on tonights hunt, please fly up to the ship as summon wont be available :)

Tonight scheduled flights are canceled as i wont be home in time, instead Normandie will be heading for hunting/skilling.
If you need a flight, please drop a line in our skype room or pm me when im back on.

If you happen to be already on Normandie's guestlist, there is of course the option to request vip flights with one of our pilots meanwhile.

See you soon onboard :)

In expectation that gold cards will likely be fixed with tomorrows patch (and not before ;) ) i hereby cancel tonights scheduled flights.
Wednesdays flights will be on temporary schedule, please make sure to notifiy me in pm about your flight needs shortly before 20ma.

Thursday and Saturday are offschedule - Normandie will head out for hunt straight away, please make sure to board ahead of departure time if you wish to join for skilling.

By the power vested in me.... I here by cancel Tomorrows (Sunday the 23rds) scheduled flights.

Its Johns Birthday and he deserves a break every once in a wee while :) :girl:

The crew will most likely take her skilling :)

Back