Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

besides, as long as MA agrees that logging out is a feature, which gives value and practical use to MS owners, and allows people to travel safely. really all your saying is...

"/Crying Whaaa I cant steal from multiple people at once using my little 200ped quad" Be satisfied you can steal from vtol travelers.

You think many people will sympathize with you, in your quest to rob us blind?

TP's between motherships and stations are working correctly again and also the spacemap has been fixed so passengers can see where the ship is located in space while they are inside :)

650 warpflights and 10+ months of operation - 100% passenger safety planetside to planetside

And im still gifting a free hoverpod mk2 to every new subscriber, come and join the Normandie-experience :D

Fly with the strongest, most reliable space transport service out there.
Benefit from departure straight at atmosphere and save yourself the station tp fees on every flight.
Rely on over 84000 structural integrity and the most skilled repaircrew out there (according to the current ranking on pcf - even though only a few of our crew have openly registered).
Fly with the highest skilled captain in space, protected by experienced gunners.
Join the most experienced subscription service performing over 100 warpflights every month and experience the best avaiable connectivity between planets currently offered in the universe.

We run our schedule openly for all to see and rely on longer then anyone else !
671 warpflights and 10+ months of operation - 100% passenger safety planetside to planetside
ToS Normandie - the only space transport service offering secure scheduled flights and openly admitting to a flawless transport performance !

Last edited:
Hi :)

Did Alaina manage to get back in to EU, following the latet Vu cock-up? I know I'm still unable to download. How far is this issue affecting Normandoe's crew?

jay

Hi :)

Did Alaina manage to get back in to EU, following the latet Vu cock-up? I know I'm still unable to download. How far is this issue affecting Normandoe's crew?

jay

I can get in on my laptop, but its not ideal - hope you can get in soon :) :hug:

Crew seemed to be fine, a few logged on a little bit later I guess Dl after work, but other that that was ok :)

just a quick checking post.
Sry if mentioned in one of the above posts (have nto read them all ;) ), but am curious if you take 'requests' for pick up? ans secondly if so, is anyone of crew on to do pick up from RT?
PM me if so and let em know if any particular pick up services are avaliable.

Thanks,

Indica

Thanks for flying with us Indica :)
Yes pickup service / vip flights are avaiable and anyone can add me over playerregister to request one if needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
statistical passenger safety on 732 warpflights and over 11 months of operation - 100%

ToS Normandie has now been upgradet to 86206,4 structural integrity - join us and fly with the strongest ship in space performing over 100 warpflights every month heading to all planets of the universe several times per week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

statistical passenger safety on 749 warpflights and over 11 months of operation - 100%

Painting of Mandies Hull bright purple has commenced so we asked all passengers to wear sunglasses on board... Oh wait... that was just a lovely dream :D :girl:

Painting of Mandies Hull bright purple has commenced so we asked all passengers to wear sunglasses on board... Oh wait... that was just a lovely dream :D :girl:
I am on there :yay: ..and havent seen anyone come out with beverages? :yup:

Never say never - even though i have a slightly different development in mind ;) :cool:

thank you for excellent service, fast a fast and pleasant flight with you!

Thank you Leeloo, your very welcome :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

statistical passenger safety on 812 warpflights and over 11 months of operation - 100%

1st of July 2011 was the first day of operation for the ToS Normandie, i still remember how euphoric i have been when i finally held her deed in my hands, when i took all upgrade modules with me in the first hour of this day on my flight from calypso to next island spacestation where she was located and when i finally put the energy source in her and awakened her to life.
So much has happened since then as we traveled through space every single night doing space exploration, space hunts and space pvp learning everything there is to be known about space and spacecrafts, getting to know new people nearly every day, growing the most experienced and skilled spacecrew and developing 'Mandie' into the strongest and most upgraded mothership in space.
Many friendships grew during this time beyond the crew and passengers as we worked together to make sure every single passenger since then always traveled safe and secure on the Normandie and no passenger ever lost his loot.
We even grew a highly successful radiostation during this time - Normandie Radio starting out onboard of the Normandie has made itself a name, being listened to on many planets by lots of gamers.

Today on the 1st of july 2012 Mandie celebrates her first birthday with 860 performed warpflights and over 400 different avatars who have relied on our service to travel secure through space !
At this point i want to say thank you, thank you to our customers for trusting in our service, thank you to the crew for your dedication and reliability in securing our passenger flights (there is so many names to mention, but i prefer not to name everyone due to security reasons, but 3 names i want to mention here: Yoshii, Dusk and Remah you have truly repaired Mandie with your heartblood), thank you to our grand commanding officers exspecially second lieutenant Tengu and first lieutenant Slay - endless times you have taken over and kept Mandie safe when the ships captain or myself were busy dealing on other matters. Thank you to our reliable gunners in securing all our flights always ready to shoot. Congratulation gunner Hype, you have truly earned your piloting rights on the Normandie and i know you will care for her safety as pilot even more then as gunner. My special thank you at this place goes to Jaywalker, you have been a dedicated repaircrew member but were you have really excelled was in keeping up our boarding team during all this time always going down on the planets and making sure our new passengers get the informations they need. Thank you to Electro for following Jay in her footsteps, together you make an amazing team.
One person has been there at my side keeping Mandie her crew and her passengers secure and on schedule during this whole year more then any other always ready to jump in when i was busy dealing on customer matters or when i was on vacation and just doing the summons - Alaina you are one awesome captain and we are blessed for having Mandie under your command :D

Going into the second year of operation there is a change to one of our scheduled flights:
The sunday cyrene flight will be canceled and replaced with the following flightlane valid from today onwards.
Sunday 20.30ma summoning from Calypso - 20.40ma departure to Rocktropia
Sunday 21.30ma summoning from Rocktropia - 21.40ma departure to Calypso

As we celebrate one year of sucessful operation the Normandie will be running her scheduled flights from today till 8th of july (sunday to sunday) free of charge and all existing subscriptions will be prelonged by 10days for free !!!:yay:

Please also read up about the event that will run during this free flight week - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?229370-Free-Warp-flights!-Happy-Birthday-Mandie!&p=2964506&posted=1#post2964506

Last edited:
The freeflight week is running , tell your friends and make use of this offer once , twice or even staying onboard for free skilling till next sunday - get to know our service and find out if its to your benefit while its all free :D

This is todays schedule:
Monday Calypso -> Arkadia -> Cyrene -> Next Island -> Arkadia SS -> Calypso
Monday 19.00ma summoning from Calypso - 19.10ma departure to Arkadia
Monday 19.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 19.40ma departure to Cyrene
Monday 20.00ma summoning from Cyrene - 20.10ma departure to Next Island
Monday 20.30ma summoning from Next Island - 20.40ma departure to Arkadia SS
Monday 20.45ma summoning from Arkadia - 20.55ma departure to Calypso

Please add me over playerregister and let me know via pm 5 min ahead of summon if you want to join for a flight :)

Awesome! Happy 1 year and keep up the great work. Extremely satisfied customer since October.

Thank you Grez :)

Going into the third day of performing free birthday flights with lots of new passengers transported since sunday :D

Please find below todays freeflight schedule:
Tuesday Calypso -> Rocktropia -> Cyrene -> Arkadia -> Rocktropia SS -> Calypso
Tuesday 19.00ma summoning from Calypso - 19.10ma departure to Rocktropia
Tuesday 19.30ma summoning from Rocktropia - 19.40ma departure to Cyrene
Tuesday 20.00ma summoning from Cyrene - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
Tuesday 20.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 20.40ma departure to Rocktropia SS
Tuesday 20.45ma summoning from Rocktropia - 20.55ma departure to Calyspso

Todays free warpflights can be found below - so far we had an amazing number of over 50 new passengers since we started those birthday flights last sunday :D

Wednesday Calypso -> Arkadia -> Cyrene SS -> Calypso
Wednesday 19.00ma summoning from Calypso - 19.10ma departure to Arkadia
Wednesday 22.00ma summoning from Arkadia - 22.10ma departure to Cyrene SS
Wednesday 22.20ma summoning from Cyrene - 22.30ma departure to Calypso

Still running for free till next sunday, come and join us and get to know the ToS Normandie while its all free :D

Just took a ride. My first ever MS ride. Yeah, I'm just a noob :ahh:

But it was a cool experience. If I should have taken this ride in my quad, it would have costed me a heart attack :laugh:

Go Normandie Go! :wtg:

Just took a ride. My first ever MS ride. Yeah, I'm just a noob :ahh:

But it was a cool experience. If I should have taken this ride in my quad, it would have costed me a heart attack :laugh:

Go Normandie Go! :wtg:

Was Great having you on board Wizz, glad you enjoyed the experience :)

The week of free birthday flights on the Normandie is over , thanks to everyone who was utilizing our offer and got to know our service.
This week has really been fun - giving so many people help and assistance on their first time in space / on a mothership. We have now successfully transported more then 500 different avatars in the entropia universe, with over 100 new passengers in the last week alone !

Yesterday the ToS Normandie made her 900th warpflight safe and secure, heading on towards 1000 :D

Today i want to give a little info to consider in regards to repairskilling.
I often see people looking for a free ship or ship with low subscription rate when they look for a place to skill VSE and i often have to wonder cause it seems in many peoples choice only the obvious subscription cost is considered - however anyone who skills repairs hardcore knows that its possible to work through up to 200 rk-5 repairtools in a single month - depending on how much is skilled its always important to consider the aquisition costs of tools and wires for the skilling. If you for example join a ship where you have to buy tools and wires from auction as they are not supplied onboard you often will have costs of 11-12 peds for tools and 210-220%+ for wires. On the Normandie for example tools have a boardprice of 10ped and wires cost 200% - always - this can add up to a difference of 200-400 peds in a month of hardcore skilling for tools alone.
Something to keep in mind when looking for your ship of choice to skill on :)

My advise when choosing your ship for skilling, ask if tools and wires are avaiable onboard and if they are cheaper then auction - look at your total costs when you plan to skill :)

Of course on the Normandie there is over 100 warpflights per month in the package on top for when you need it :D

tosnnmwp.jpg

Grats Silvia, on your choice of 2 months vip subscription as prize from the piracy bounty hunt competition, enjoy your time onboard :)

958 secure warpflights completed - stay tuned for the announcement of a grand new opportunity as we are going to celebrate our 1000th warpflight :D

Bump for the Beautiful Mandie! :love:

SI increased again today :D..... Ok it was only a modest amount :ahh:, but a huge thank you for giving my soc the VIP treatment on our recent interplanetary escapades :D

Thank you Alaina you were very welcome to travel with your soc :)

On the matter of travels as i read about delays of flights of other service providers recently i want to mention an interesting figure about the ToS Normandie - our average flight time from scheduled departure till secure arrival on a new planet on 972 warp flights by now is below 5 minutes (arrival at atmosphere).
Going further i want to mention that regardless of vacations or other real issues, ingame spacebugs or pirate attacks the Normandie crew has run the scheduled flights always reliably.
Join the ToS Normandie and enjoy for the cheapest total costs per flight (based on actual figures from real flights) the most reliable and best connectivity between all planets of the universe :D
Proved 100% secure transports in over one year of operation !

Utilizing atmospheric departure on the ToS Normandie allows many passengers to repeatedly save 5-7ped by not using the spacestation teleporters !
Keep in mind those hidden costs when choosing your way of transport as they can and will add up to hundreds or thousands of ped over a years time if you are a regular traveler between planets :)

ToS Normandie are pleased to announce that we are offering Free VIP warp flight for all competitors in the Arkadia Fashion stars competition this Saturday! :wtg:

So If you are on Calypso, and would like a free trip to compete in the event, please PM me for details! :cool:

Arkadia Fashion Stars

ToS Normandie are pleased to announce that we are offering Free VIP warp flight for all competitors in the Arkadia Fashion stars competition this Saturday! :wtg:

So If you are on Calypso, and would like a free trip to compete in the event, please PM me for details! :cool:

Arkadia Fashion Stars

This will be fun :D

Back