Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Hey :)

Tomorrow we will summon at 1715 ma for the special warp to the Arkadia fashion stars events.

All competitors who wish to travel, can do so for free :)

Any spectators who wish to travel can do at the special discounted rate of 4 ped :)

We will summon at 1715 ma time, from calypso, heading to arkadia. To ensure everyone has enough time to get to the event. :)

To join, please drop myself or John a pm - here or in game, and we will get you onboard tomorrow.

Thank you :)

Learn how to travel between planets with a cost of ZERO peds per flight as an ToS investor ! (+ atmospheric/station entry fee charged by mindark based on your choice).
The undoubtedly cheapest way of travel :D

(see link in the post above)

Good evening :)

Just a quick note to say that tonight there will not be a summons.

Schedule will still run as planned as usual - docking to planet will still be carried out - however if you do wish to join please fly up to the ship to enter (please note that only those currently on the guest list will be able to gain access this way).

I do apologise for the minor inconvienence, summons will be back online asap :D

Due to requests in pm, please be assured that summon is performed regularly again.
There was no bug - just me relocating in real - where it made sence to inform that flying up is to be suggested even though i still did sent summons where possible.

On we go as usual :D

Due to requests in pm, please be assured that summon is performed regularly again.
There was no bug - just me relocating in real - where it made sence to inform that flying up is to be suggested even though i still did sent summons where possible.

On we go as usual :D

Normandie Rocks!!!

I am glad to announce that from the 15th of august onwards to ToS Normandie will be providing a free month of skilling and passenger flights to every new passenger who has not yet been subscribed to our service.
You will have 1 month time to get to know ship, crew and service to become a part of us before deciding if our service offer meets your needs :D
This offer is replacing our old startup offer of gifting a free hoverpod mk2 for new subscribers.

See you soon onboard :)

From today onwards the new offer is life !

Join us on the ToS Normandie for free on a 1 month trial with free access to the ship as a temporary member of the crew - take your time to find out for yourself the benefits of traveling with the ToS Normandie :D

Tell your friends about us now as they will have the same opportunity and should you and your friends decide to later on subscribe to our service you will receive your share of 10% of their subscriptions as a rekognition for your promotion each month they stay with us.

Nothing to loose and a grand opportunity to rare & frequent travelers, ongoing crafters, disciples looking to graduate and all those who love space and would like to get an indepth impression.

And if you like to travel for free and dont want to pay monthly subscriptions, take your time and inform yourself here on the forums or in pm with me about our investor program and how to keep traveling between planets free of charge :D

Disclaimer: The term 'free of charge' refers to the mothership service, please be aware that there is a fee charged by mindark which is 2ped at planet atmosphere (plus thruster decay) and 7 ped on station TP's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
statistical passenger safety on 1075 warpflights and over one year of operation - 100%

Last edited:
Free flight again :yay: and I just paid subscription fee yesterday :broke:

Just ask, do you plan to add a bit more scheduled flights for people who living in Asia and America anytime soon? Because one of the reason I didn't choose Normandie is the flights are too late (17MA time is 3Am in my time) for me.

2/3rds of the world is okay.. 1/3 which makes up 1/2 of the player base is not.

Free flight again :yay: and I just paid subscription fee yesterday :broke:

Just ask, do you plan to add a bit more scheduled flights for people who living in Asia and America anytime soon? Because one of the reason I didn't choose Normandie is the flights are too late (17MA time is 3Am in my time) for me.

I concur with you.. Many American Players who are up to maybe 1/2 the player base in game, can't seem to get appropiate warp flights at approprriate times.. which for us are between the hours of 1700 (9am PST) and 0800 (Mightnight) MA Time.

I feel that in a perfect solution, there should be at least 3 warp flights a day.. one for the Americans/One for the Europeans and one for the Asian/Austrailian Contingent. If this were to occur, then Business between all worlds would occur and people would commute...(After all I've discussed this with other American and Canadian players and we need trips too you know..

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper

Ben and Wildheart i see your concerns, however we have a feedback button on our webpage and if you really are willing to support and utilize a scheduled flight at the hours you need then there could be one.
But you need to understand that such flights at hours were myself the owner is asleep and can not provide summons are only possible for subscribers who are already on the guestlist and willing to fly up and down themself at the scheduled boarding and departure times.
Normandie does have crew and passengers who are able to provide offhour flights but limited to those already on the guestlist - our subscribers. Added advantages when calling a vip flight to another planet as a team of subscribers is that only the fee for the warpjump needs to be covered as no additional fees for passengers apply when people are already subscribed.
If you really need certain flights, please just get in talk with me and ask those who need the same to join in on the request - numbers mean everything to make flights cheap/affordable.

Aside from that to provide full service including summons and guestlist adjustments, we need mindark to bring on the next huge space update and hopefully give us some abilities to share control.

From today onwards the new offer is life !

Join us on the ToS Normandie for free on a 1 month trial with free access to the ship as a temporary member of the crew - take your time to find out for yourself the benefits of traveling with the ToS Normandie :D

Tell your friends about us now as they will have the same opportunity and should you and your friends decide to later on subscribe to our service you will receive your share of 10% of their subscriptions as a rekognition for your promotion each month they stay with us.

Nothing to loose and a grand opportunity to rare & frequent travelers, ongoing crafters, disciples looking to graduate and all those who love space and would like to get an indepth impression.

And if you like to travel for free and dont want to pay monthly subscriptions, take your time and inform yourself here on the forums or in pm with me about our investor program and how to keep traveling between planets free of charge :D

Disclaimer: The term 'free of charge' refers to the mothership service, please be aware that there is a fee charged by mindark which is 2ped at planet atmosphere (plus thruster decay) and 7 ped on station TP's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
statistical passenger safety on 1075 warpflights and over one year of operation - 100%

WOW!!!! This is Awesome :D :wtg::yay:

Cant wait to meet so many new people and hope they enjoy all the great things Mandie has to offer! :girl:

:cool:

The following change in schedule is planned to take place from next wednesday onwards - feedback via pm on new scheduled times is welcome.

Wednesday Calypso -> Arkadia -> Cyrene SS -> Calypso
Wednesday 19.00ma summoning from Calypso - 19.10ma departure to Arkadia
Wednesday 21.00ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.10ma departure to Cyrene SS
Wednesday 21.20ma summoning from Cyrene - 21.30ma departure to Calypso

Regardless which transport service you compare - its hard to beat zero peds on ToS Normandie - get your free trial now :D

And here we go with another awesome improvement for our transport service, now with reduced complexity and improved affordabilty for our subscribers:

For normal passengers:
Exclusive VIP flight 40Ped per warp jump required (+10 Ped for each additional passenger)

For subscribers:
Exclusive VIP flight 20Ped per warp jump required (+10 Ped for each additional passenger)

For VIP flights the number of flights is counted starting from Normandie's current location.

Following the current trend of upgrading motherships i am happy to announce that ToS Normandie got upgraded today to an amazing 102,084.4 Structural integrity :D

First one to break 100K SI and by far the strongest ship in the universe :yay:

Following the current trend of upgrading motherships i am happy to announce that ToS Normandie got upgraded today to an amazing 102,084.4 Structural integrity :D

First one to break 100K SI and by far the strongest ship in the universe :yay:
Fuckin'ell, that's nuts.

Do you actually need a crew? :laugh:

passenger

Hi
i need a transport from Arkadia to Calipso
give me price, time and location where i can meet you, please

Hi
i need a transport from Arkadia to Calipso
give me price, time and location where i can meet you, please

please add me over playerregister ingame widoslaw, such requests are handled straight on customer request :)

Repairtool prices might go up on auction , but on ToS Normandie this does not concern us - come skill onboard and get your RK-5 tools as always at 10 ped per tool :D

Last edited:
God!!! I have bought 20 rk-5 for 11.5 each in the last few days :banghead: wasted alot of hard earned ped :banghead:

Fly with the best captains in space , supported by the highest skilled crew on the strongest ship (102k+SI) there is utilizing the most experienced space transport service (1107 warpflights, over one year of operation) now for an outstanding low cost of Zero Peds (1 month trial offer in crew for people who have not yet been subscribed) !
Learn from highly experienced crewmates all there is to know about space, benefit from constant supply in tools and wires at reliable low boardprices, get to know our broad service offer and your opportunities in becomming a part of ToS starfleet as crew, promoter (earn 10% on subscriptions repeatedly every month) and investor !

Yes thats right there is ways to utilize our service free of charge, take your free trial and come get to know them :yay:

From today onwards this is now our Wednesday schedule:

Wednesday Calypso -> Arkadia -> Cyrene SS -> Calypso
Wednesday 19.00ma summoning from Calypso - 19.10ma departure to Arkadia
Wednesday 21.00ma summoning from Arkadia - 21.10ma departure to Cyrene SS
Wednesday 21.20ma summoning from Cyrene - 21.30ma departure to Calypso

In an continuous effort to provide the very best space transport service you could wish for i am glad to announce the introduction of a new ticket concept in addition to the other great ToS offers :D

After having developed and introduced reliable concepts like scheduled flights and subscriptions to this universe today we bring on the Multi-Use tickets !

You are not online regularly enough to make use of the savings a subscription has to offer to you ?
You are traveling only a few times between planets per month ?
You dont want to stand in line and do direct trades every time you get onboard ?
You only want to pay what you make use off ?

Then the Multi-Use ticket is for you !

From today onwards we offer awesome savings opportunities with our Multi-Use tickets !

tbl1_754535.jpg

(Flights are performed to atmosphere & station)

You pay just once and will be notified by your open flights contingent each time you make use of your ticket.
To join one of our flights just pm me 5 min ahead of boarding time and get added straight away to the guestlist and i will beam you up in time.

See you soon onboard :D

ToS starfleet - others copy we innovate ! :cool:

Last edited:
To join one of our flights just pm me 5 min ahead of boarding time and get added straight away to the guestlist and i will beam you up in time.

Sounds like a great idea. Am I right in assuming that this type of ticket would not include overnight skilling opportunities?

Great idea. Tickets would reduce lines, wait times, etc. Good job.

Sounds like a great idea. Am I right in assuming that this type of ticket would not include overnight skilling opportunities?

This is correct Neil, its just a passenger ticket for a specific flight.

Back